What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i think i have heard this tune.

anyway, this version sounds longing and hopeful, which is how the lyrics are supposed to take it, yes??

one thing that shouldn't have been there is the wind instrument.
pretty much

've listened it in audio

btw I'm not current on recent years bollywood songs

okay.

by the way, two of the comments on the female "didi" song on yt have this about the ladies...

"anne ross is germen and manel filali algerien".

"The brunette is speaking in Algerian dialect and so is the blonde but in some parts the blonde sounds Egyption"

"Neat cut, beat, this. Odd, Miss Ross reminds me of Britney Spears." [ my thought too ].

Last edited:
:o:Is that what people listen too state-side (remind me to bring earplugs the next time I'm in the states)? This is what we listen too:

*Of course this omits a lot of our heavier exports too. Not crude oil, metal - like Burzum and Darkthrone, I'm not too into that though.

LOL! I like it , is this the Norwegian version of Eurotrance , Euro-electronica? :) :)

There's one popular Japanese electronica band called "World Order", its a mix of Passion Pit with Japanese pop lol. If i had to describe it. I'm sure you'll like it.

But a personal favorite (work out music) of mine:

;)

LOL! I like it , is this the Norwegian version of Eurotrance , Euro-electronica? :) :)

There's one popular Japanese electronica band called "World Order", its a mix of Passion Pit with Japanese pop lol. If i had to describe it. I'm sure you'll like it.

But a personal favorite (work out music) of mine:

;)

:dance3::yay::dance3::yay::dance3:

Very much, I like! I'm not sure about the Eurotrace genre, but electronic is very, very popular in Norway among the younger crowd, of which I am - being 24.

The music is great too. I really like the second song! The first was a bit slow, the third was good too. What specifically do you like about the second and third:azn:.

:D

Apart from Dir En Grey, Wagakki is about the only group from Japan I'm familiar with - I listen to a lot of Japanese electronic too, but I don't remember the names of most.

:dance3::yay::dance3::yay::dance3:

Very much, I like! I'm not sure about the Eurotrace genre, but electronic is very, very popular in Norway among the younger crowd, of which I am - being 24.

The music is great too. I really like the second song! The first was a bit slow, the third was good too. What specifically do you like about the second and third:azn:.

Apart from Dir En Grey, Wagakki is about the only group from Japan I'm familiar with - I listen to a lot of Japanese electronic too, but I don't remember the names of most.

My Norge sister has good taste in music, why are our two nations separate? We're basically the same in everything we do. Love live the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway.

My Norge sister has good taste in music, why are our two nations separate? We're basically the same in everything we do. Love live the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway.

This is why we've yet to reunify:

gn7jzBM.png

Perhaps when our oil is gone we can reform Norway-Sweden.

I like your music too! Do you Panic Lift, Van?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom