What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i didn't know of it.

to me it seems a art project, the joker presenting some metaphor whose meaning is derived from the song.

who's the singer??

Video isn't directly related to the lyrics as you can tell

Abbas Ali Khan

@Indos mention the title of the video you posted above or any other youtube video because we can't see it here. 1st song is Punjabi, 2nd is Pashto and 3rd is Bengali+Urdu I bet you will like compositions and voices

It was Nicole Cross, singing Let Her Go of Passenger. Actually not really that special though, but It was special at that day. Passenger voice is actually much better in term of singing, but as a person I like a powerful voice as it also speaks about "soul power" of the singer. It can be used in speech though.......... 8-)

f2361867ee0.jpg

It was Nicole Cross, singing Let Her Go of Passenger. Actually not really that special though, but It was special at that day. Passenger voice is actually much better in term of singing, but as a person I like a powerful voice as it also speaks about "soul power" of the singer. It can be used in speech though.......... 8-)

f2361867ee0.jpg

I was also planning on posting some thing on your youtube performances thread. Checked out 3 from my last post?

I was also planning on posting some thing on your youtube performances thread. Checked out 3 from my last post?

Please share on that Thread.........

But my Thread looks like a pretty useless for any Pakistani members here since most of the postings used YouTube platform that you guys cannot access

The first video is not appearing, yup I watched second and third video, good ones, it seems that you likes music that still has a traditional Pakistani tone...... :)

Actually in Indonesia we also have such musics that still use traditional tone, but personally I prefer the modern ones.

Please share on that Thread.........

But my Thread looks like a pretty useless for any Pakistani members here since most of the postings used YouTube platform that you guys cannot access

The first video is not appearing, yup I watched second and third video, good ones, it seems that you likes music that still has a traditional Pakistani tone...... :)

Actually in Indonesia we also have such musics that still use traditional tone, but personally I prefer the modern ones.

2 and 3 are old songs given new life again. here's the first and modern
Kirkir Kirkir HD, Sajjad Ali, Coke Studio Pakistan, Season 4 | Tune.pk

p.s just write title with youtube vids and google will do the rest

@jamahir there's Indian Coke Studio too, isn't it?

yes, it is called "mtv unplugged " ( Unplugged Season 4 ) and has hosted quite a few fine artistes like rekha bhardwaj, kailash kher and arijit singh and many others... though honestly, i have not listened to so many of them.

and i was quite stuck in listening to the pashto song from your list before... listening to it again, again and again. ( @levina do listen to it ).

the punjabi song ( kirkir kirkir ) reminded me of the happy-go-lucky of the hindi films of the 50's and 60's, sung by rafi and kishore and picturized on biswajeet.

i have not yet listened to the bengali song... stuck, as i said in the pashto song.

yes, it is called "mtv unplugged " ( Unplugged Season 4 ) and has hosted quite a few fine artistes like rekha bhardwaj, kailash kher and arijit singh and many others... though honestly, i have not listened to so many of them.

I was browsing the list of that program but couldn't identify more than 1 or 2 singers

and i was quite stuck in listening to the pashto song from your list before... listening to it again, again and again. ( @levina do listen to it ).

when ready let me know I'll share his another super cool number

the punjabi song ( kirkir kirkir ) reminded me of the happy-go-lucky of the hindi films of the 50's and 60's, sung by rafi and kishore and picturized on biswajeet.

like this one

i have not yet listened to the bengali song... stuck, as i said in the pashto song.

It's Bengali part is sung by Alamgir and Urdu part by Fareeha Pervaiz. You know Alamgir?

Back
Top Bottom