What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

it is a re-working of the 1999 sonu nigam song...

and do watch this... amit jadhav's audition in "x factor - india, 2011"... a great performance... sorry, full clip not available in dailymotion.

i wish i could dance like amit...

@levina @WAJsal @fakhre mirpur @IrbiS - those of you not liking modern indian songs can watch this for the dance.

Last edited:

and do watch this... amit jadhav's audition in "x factor - india, 2011"... a great performance... sorry, full clip not available in dailymotion.

i wish i could dance like amit...

@levina @WAJsal @fakhre mirpur @IrbiS - those of you not liking modern indian songs can watch this for the dance.

yeah I know. It was a hit song by sonu nigam.

e.
Oh!
Just yesterday I was telling my hubby about the remix version of Deewana tera song. what a co-incidence!! (once again :lol: )

ronit roy in the song "ye akkha india jaanta hai" from the 1992 film "jaan tere naam"... this song had become quite famous, though i haven't seen the film and i didn't know it was ronit.

@levina do you remember this??

@WAJsal
Yes I remember the song. My teenage brother used to hum songs from this movie, and rangeela.
I had completely forgotten about this song till i saw Ronit roy in some Indian serial. I knew it was him. though I have not watched that movie.

:rofl:

Did you really watch that? You're getting soft my Viking friend.

Here, have some metal:

@Armstrong @Nihonjin1051

But, but... I am manly:cray:. Sweden Stronk, Viking Stronk:(.

Cute girls in leather? What's not to like:bunny:?

IYGLdgw.gif

Nice metal though:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom