What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Nihonjin1051 since you said you're getting into soft metal, let me make some suggestions:

While I usually listen to electronic and heavy metal, I dabble in the softer stuff too.

This one is one of my favorites, and a very obscure band.

Awesome!!!

What specifically do you listen to? I know a few softer metal bands like Tengger Cavalry, but I don't listen to too many of them. Still I can offer a few suggestions.

I'm a mixed bag, buddy. I've an eclectic taste: Phil Collins, Sting, Passion Pit, Michael Jackson, Kenny G, Nirvana, Greenday, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Dashboard Confessionals, Avenged Sevenfold, DJ Jurgan, Bass Hunter,....even country like classic singers like Keith Whitley, Kenny Chesney.

I'm slowly, slowly listening to more soft metal, electronica.

Awesome!!!

What specifically do you listen to? I know a few softer metal bands like Tengger Cavalry, but I don't listen to too many of them. Still I can offer a few suggestions.

Tyr is nice too:

Orphaned land:

What kinds of genre are you into?

I'm slowly, slowly listening to more soft metal, electronica.

What kinds of genre are you into?

Define electronica. Techno? Electronic body music? Electronic Black metal? DnB? I hope not dubstep. I listen to a lot of the heavier electronic bands such as Phosgore, a power noise group, Psyclon Nine, Aesthetic Perfection, Agonoize and A7IE, but I listen to a lot of other types of music as well. DnB is actually something I enjoy with Limewax, Aeph and Neutral Point being my current DnB jams.

Symphonic black metal and EMB are my favorites genres though, but I also like folk and power metal (like Tyr, Ensiferum, and Power wolf) too. I listen to jazz as well. Not to big into pop, country or anything too American. Most of my musical interests come from Europe, save for American SBM band Ceremonial Castings.

you are on a Pakistani forum what pakistani music have you listened to :-)

Hahaha, been listening to the music that @Sidak has been sharing. And a lot of Bengali music cuz of @BDforever ! Ha ha ha.

What about you, buddy, what kind of songs do you like? Any recommendations?

Define electronica. Techno? Electronic body music? Electronic Black metal? DnB? I hope not dubstep.

.....:D ...a wee bit of some dub step. :p:

electronica body music more or less.

What about you, buddy, what kind of songs do you like? Any recommendations?
well personally I am not that much into music but when i do Iisten it is to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. I hope you have heard of him he was quite famous in Japan before he passed away. they used to call him the singing buddha there.

well personally I am not that much into music but when i do Iisten it is to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. I hope you have heard of him he was quite famous in Japan before he passed away. they used to call him the singing buddha there.

Of course i've heard of him. :) His voice was...ethereal!

His songs...were like the poems of Rumi. It touches the spiritual side... :)

Of course i've heard of him. :) His voice was...ethereal!
oh we will be good friends I can tell now. And if you could understand the poetry he uses it is so deep one gets lost in the songs.

the poetry he uses are very sufi also at times and at others are healing to the heart you would love them

oh we will be good friends I can tell now. And if you could understand the poetry he uses it is so deep one gets lost in the songs.

the poetry he uses are very sufi also at times and at others are healing to the heart you would love them

Yes yes! When i was still doing my undergrad (many years ago, lol!) , i used to do whirling dervish after reading a poem by Rumi. I wanted to experience that sense of connection that Rumi talked about that he had with the Divine --- as in his poems.

That's one thing i like about Ali Khan, --- his songs are always revolving on Love. And yearning for that Love that his heart is always calling to. Its then i realize that he was -- talking about God's Love. he he he.

Sorry, i've gone philosophical and spiritual mode. Don't mean to , but talking about this i cant help it.

Yes yes! When i was still doing my undergrad (many years ago, lol!) , i used to do whirling dervish after reading a poem by Rumi. I wanted to experience that sense of connection that Rumi talked about that he had with the Divine --- as in his poems.

That's one thing i like about Ali Khan, --- his songs are always revolving on Love. And yearning for that Love that his heart is always calling to. Its then i realize that he was -- talking about God's Love. he he he.

Sorry, i've gone philosophical and spiritual mode. Don't mean to , but talking about this i cant help it.

This is relevant right?

Technically I did listen to it.

Loved rap all my life

a lot of explicit lyrics, click at your own risk]

Most popular song at my school by far

Back
Top Bottom