What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Have you heard the original rendition by the late Keith Whitley ?

The lyrics get me...all the darn time. :smitten:

No. Listening it for the first time. I like Ronan's version. :smitten: :D

That is a quirky tune but very catchy.
Can you provide a translation please ?

Decided for themselves: "We need to be together." to figure out what will you be my bride. Then began a mad game Told my eyes, your eyes. I'm calling day and night and do not give passage. In a deadlock has landed us without entry and exit . You fly across the sea to get to me. I can not understand !. Dai, I just breathe!

Chorus: Believe me when I shout, I'm not yours.You're scaring to death, what's wrong? You're so sick of me, got me! Please, go away forever. At that time I pray, stop. Find another victim , solution. You got me so, got me! Please, go away forever. my parents will not let you rest. and my girl alone is no longer with me. I'm so tired of repeating: "With me you will not be. You're poison the life. Well, Why, tell me? "

Last edited:
No. Listening it for the first time. I like Ronan's version. :smitten: :D

Decided for themselves: "We need to be together." to figure out what will you be my bride. Then began a mad game Told my eyes, your eyes. I'm calling day and night and do not give passage. In a deadlock has landed us without entry and exit . You fly across the sea to get to me. I can not understand !. Dai, I just breathe!

Chorus: Believe me when I shout, I'm not yours.You're scaring to death, what's wrong? You're so sick of me, got me! Please, go away forever. At that time I pray, stop. Find another victim , solution. You got me so, got me! Please, go away forever. my parents will not let you rest. and my girl alone is no longer with me. I'm so tired of repeating: "With me you will not be. You're poison the life. Well, Why, tell me? "

Ummm ok the lyrics are not as awesome as the tune
They should have made it about separation but I digress.

Here is a song given to me by a russian guy I play dota 2 with .
its called "love will save the world" IIRC.
The place here is Nepal I am guessing and very similar to my hometown in Himachal.

EDIT :D

Back
Top Bottom