What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

What do you miss? Hain you werent here! Dont butt into my nostalgia :D

Pali bardhi to US main, what Pakistan do you miss? :D
Who told you that? :P apni dukhi kahani mat suna :rofl:

Dude many of us expats are very much patriotic and know our roots...and many of us update ourselves about Pakistan every chance we get :agree:

Who told you that? :P apni dukhi kahani mat suna :rofl:

Dude many of us expats are very much patriotic and know our roots...and many of us update ourselves about Pakistan every chance we get :agree:

You're amreeki, kafir, CIA ajunt.

nope.. and the kind of songs you share, makes me puke, terrible terrible taste... :lol:
Makes you poke who? :unsure: thats dangerous man!!

You're amreeki, kafir, CIA ajunt.
achawww? yet the Indians here think I am very blind patriotic Pakistani :unsure: Khair I know what I am...def not confused like your Amreki flag :P

Awesome song
Panio Main by Sajjad Ali

Have some sentiments attached :(

Last edited:
Marsha How do you know these guys? Surprising you know alot for your age ( you're prolly 12 yrs old). Jab yaar **** pop/rock scene on tha we were young and in the zone. It was an epic time to grow up in. The 90s to mid 2000s. Oh man life was so freaking good plus the music scene. Vital Signs, the pre-and-post-US Strings, Junoon, Sequencers, Karavan all those guys were the shit. Good times, then came the newer voice of Noori, EP, Fuzon etc etc. Somewhere along the way we lost our voice, our sound.

I miss that Pakistan, i sound like my folks now.

Andd Coke Studio is OVERRATED.
12 years?:undecided: .....about the music thingy....you touched a raw nerve there:(...imma music lover ..especially our pop/soft music....and along with some other things that we should be feeling proud of,this is another field/area where we Pakistanies have alot to discuss only in a good way:agree: ....Everyone knows about Vital Signs/Strings/Junoon/Fuzon/Noori/Sajjad Ali etc .... they werent just singers but legends/pioneers of our music world..and legends are always popular and known in all times....all were not just highly educated but decent guys...they presented them so well in interviews/ on stage etc.no ochuapun.....not just in Asia but i guess even in the Middle east,their songs are popular and nobudy could match them here:no: ...i have a habbit of searching on my own about any singer,their past records,popular hits etc if i get to hear any of their catchy tunes or if recommended to them by someone....would listen to it many times a day....would even go to the extent of reading the singer's biography...

but sadly you are right that not much and good music is now being produced:( ....most of them have gone abroad....i was watching this legend Sajjad Ali's interview on tv some months back..and when the host asked him that why he doesnt appear much on the music scene and have moved to Dubai? he looked quite disgruntled and said he had some bad experiences but dont wanna discuss it on tv....Rahim Shah was saying something similar in one of the MTV interviews.....they all look bitter...:( ....i just cant see atleast here the talent going down and wasted in this way...look how in other countries they make their heroes...and here we dont value them at all...

yeah coke studio is now over rated.....esp the last two seasons were pretty boring.....they couldnt help the audience glued to the screen with their episodes....but you gotta admit that coke studio helped so many of us know about many singers and music which we had no idea otherwise if they even exit in Pak....esp the folk or classical singers with poor financial condition and less or no education and almost no contacts, hence couldnt promote themselves like other regular famous ones....so coke studio did provide them this opportunity ...lets give them this credit please!

12 years?:undecided: .....about the music thingy....you touched a raw nerve there:(...imma music lover ..especially our pop/soft music....and along with some other things that we should be feeling proud of,this is another field/area where we Pakistanies have alot to discuss only in a good way:agree: ....Everyone knows about Vital Signs/Strings/Junoon/Fuzon/Noori/Sajjad Ali etc .... they werent just singers but legends/pioneers of our music world..and legends are always popular and known in all times....all were not just highly educated but decent guys...they presented them so well in interviews/ on stage etc.no ochuapun.....not just in Asia but i guess even in the Middle east,their songs are popular and nobudy could match them here:no: ...i have a habbit of searching on my own about any singer,their past records,popular hits etc if i get to hear any of their catchy tunes or if recommended to them by someone....would listen to it many times a day....would even go to the extent of reading the singer's biography...

but sadly you are right that not much and good music is now being produced:( ....most of them have gone abroad....i was watching this legend Sajjad Ali's interview on tv some months back..and when the host asked him that why he doesnt appear much on the music scene and have moved to Dubai? he looked quite disgruntled and said he had some bad experiences but dont wanna discuss it on tv....Rahim Shah was saying something similar in one of the MTV interviews.....they all look bitter...:( ....i just cant see atleast here the talent going down and wasted in this way...look how in other countries they make their heroes...and here we dont value them at all...

yeah coke studio is now over rated.....esp the last two seasons were pretty boring.....they couldnt help the audience glued to the screen with their episodes....but you gotta admit that coke studio helped so many of us know about many singers and music which we had no idea otherwise if they even exit in Pak....esp the folk or classical singers with poor financial condition and less or no education and almost no contacts, hence couldnt promote themselves like other regular famous ones....so coke studio did provide them this opportunity ...lets give them this credit please!

To be honest i have yet to even see a full of episode of Coke Studio. When i heard Ayesha Omar was invited i was like that's the beginning of the end of Coke Studio. She is hot, but nowhere near a singer.

You enjoy songs and your research regarding singers is appreciated. For us oldies who grew up during that time, that phase, oh man! Life was good, the music was awesome. Seriously kids these days miss out on them, Indian songs held no candle to us. Infact our songs were marketed in India big time.

If you'd ever been to a junoon concert you'd know the craze, the euphoria one experienced there. Noori still holds concerts in Lums, Ali Azmat does ( but not the samething as Junoon ).

Good times, I miss those days. Maybe im getting older, shit i sound like an old person. Khair go to school now, do you carry your lunch in a lunch box?

To be honest i have yet to even see a full of episode of Coke Studio. When i heard Ayesha Omar was invited i was like that's the beginning of the end of Coke Studio. She is hot, but nowhere near a singer.

You enjoy songs and your research regarding singers is appreciated. For us oldies who grew up during that time, that phase, oh man! Life was good, the music was awesome. Seriously kids these days miss out on them, Indian songs held no candle to us. Infact our songs were marketed in India big time.

If you'd ever been to a junoon concert you'd know the craze, the euphoria one experienced there. Noori still holds concerts in Lums, Ali Azmat does ( but not the samething as Junoon ).

Good times, I miss those days. Maybe im getting older, shit i sound like an old person. Khair go to school now, do you carry your lunch in a lunch box?
oh you missed out great fun then...first few seasons of coke studio were really worth watching....so many old new songs and singers were re introduced in a different way....it was experimental but some of the songs are to remember forever now....yeah Aeysha Umer arent that great in voice quality....Meesah Shafi and Quratulain Baloch are far better than her.....i just like one song of Aeysha and nothing else....do you know Aeysha and Ali Zafar were class mates and close friends in NCA?

and its surprising to know that you like singers like Ali Azmat?:undecided::what: such overrated and oversmart...:tsk: hes nothing without Brian and Salman Ahmed...remember Salman Ahmed of PTI fame:whistle: Naya Pakistan Fame:whistle: remember remember!:bunny: Ali Azmat hasnt been able to produce a single good song ever since they split....it seems like Ali Azmat's has his Jugular Vein similar to that of Donkey's:argh: like a donkey produces voice geenchu geenchu! he also does the same! haha

i really really dont enjoy Bollywood movies and the typical songs...not because they are "Indian" but just that they are so typical....same as i dont enjoy Saas Bahu Pakistani Dramas....boring as hell.....our pop music is simply outstanding! no match really!

ye Saturday ko konsay school khuley hutey hain?:undecided: and if im a school going then yeah you surely are as old as Adam and Eve:laugh:...infact you were made just after them...since there were no source of entertainment in those times so to entertain them with your attractive memes/smilies/emoticons ,you were right there at their service:enjoy: afterall this is what Software engineers are known for:p: tut tut!

have you heard any of the songs of this legend Aalimgir? he appeared in coke studio and some other shows lately....his voice is so good....and he sounds so down to earth...and simple person....even being so popular! heyna!

Aamay bhashaili -Alamgir

i dont understand bangladeshi but it sounds good to ear....

@BDforever

Laagey Re Nain- Aeysha Omer

@Informant :p: come on its not that bad! just this song of her is good!

Last edited:
oh you missed out great fun then...first few seasons of coke studio were really worth watching....so many old new songs and singers were re introduced in a different way....it was experimental but some of the songs are to remember forever now....yeah Aeysha Umer arent that great in voice quality....Meesah Shafi and Quratulain Baloch are far better than her.....i just like one song of Aeysha and nothing else....do you know Aeysha and Ali Zafar were class mates and close friends in NCA?

and its surprising to know that you like singers like Ali Azmat?:undecided::what: such overrated and oversmart...:tsk: hes nothing without Brian and Salman Ahmed...remember Salman Ahmed of PTI fame:whistle: Naya Pakistan Fame:whistle: remember remember!:bunny: Ali Azmat hasnt been able to produce a single good song ever since they split....it seems like Ali Azmat's has his Jugular Vein similar to that of Donkey's:argh: like a donkey produces voice geenchu geenchu! he also does the same! haha

i really really dont enjoy Bollywood movies and the typical songs...not because they are "Indian" but just that they are so typical....same as i dont enjoy Saas Bahu Pakistani Dramas....boring as hell.....our pop music is simply outstanding! no match really!

ye Saturday ko konsay school khuley hutey hain?:undecided: and if im a school going then yeah you surely are as old as Adam and Eve:laugh:...infact you were made just after them...since there were no source of entertainment in those times so to entertain them with your attractive memes/smilies/emoticons ,you were right there at their service:enjoy: afterall this is what Software engineers are known for:p: tut tut!

have you heard any of the songs of this legend Aalimgir? he appeared in coke studio and some other shows lately....his voice is so good....and he sounds so down to earth...and simple person....even being so popular! heyna!

Oh Ali Azmat ki awaaz hai chunnu munnu. There is a saying, im sure you've heard it before ( many times ). Bandar kya janay adrak ka swad. Pak Idol is an entertainment show, so dont let it form your opinions. Indus Music ata tha aik zamanay main and all the up and coming people would be on it. Salman Ahmed could never pull off Junoon on his own, he just didnt have the voice for it.

Vital Signs were a class unto themselves as well. Until JJ went super maulvi. Please, please Coke Studio is overrated. Kachra. Has beens trying to get back into the scene.

I love **** drama, so many hot chicks. Mahwish Hayat <3

Oh Ali Azmat ki awaaz hai chunnu munnu. There is a saying, im sure you've heard it before ( many times ). Bandar kya janay adrak ka swad. Pak Idol is an entertainment show, so dont let it form your opinions. Indus Music ata tha aik zamanay main and all the up and coming people would be on it. Salman Ahmed could never pull off Junoon on his own, he just didnt have the voice for it.

Vital Signs were a class unto themselves as well. Until JJ went super maulvi. Please, please Coke Studio is overrated. Kachra. Has beens trying to get back into the scene.

I love **** drama, so many hot chicks. Mahwish Hayat <3
yeah have heard about that saying alot....and you did use it accurately for Ali Azmat....cuz a Bunder Like Azmat doesnt know what actually is REAL singing or music....:p: hey i hated Pak Idol:argh:....you would be surprised to know that i didnt even watch a single complete episode of it...just saw a few mins of first episode and had fine clue what it is all about and how its gunna end....so so boring and copied from Indian content...no originality....even the judges used to dress up like indian celebrities...and were the three judges really that capable to host the show? disaster! coke studio became boring lately but it was an original and unique idea....please hum Pakistani wesey hi hardly appreciate anything made in or by Pakistan....yahi if it had been made in India or Turkey wegera then we would have been praising it day and night...not fair!

Mehwish Hayat that aunty faced girl?:enjoy: who appears in gherelo dramaaz:p: tut tut

Back
Top Bottom