What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

yeah have heard about that saying alot....and you did use it accurately for Ali Azmat....cuz a Bunder Like Azmat doesnt know what actually is REAL singing or music....:p: hey i hated Pak Idol:argh:....you would be surprised to know that i didnt even watch a single complete episode of it...just saw a few mins of first episode and had fine clue what it is all about and how its gunna end....so so boring and copied from Indian content...no originality....even the judges used to dress up like indian celebrities...and were the three judges really that capable to host the show? disaster! coke studio became boring lately but it was an original and unique idea....please hum Pakistani wesey hi hardly appreciate anything made in or by Pakistan....yahi if it had been made in India or Turkey wegera then we would have been praising it day and night...not fair!

Mehwish Hayat that aunty faced girl?:enjoy: who appears in gherelo dramaaz:p: tut tut

Kyun keerday nikalti ho in my choice of women? !!!

Well i find Ayyan Ali hotter and more gorgeous than Mahwish. God dayumn she is hot.

Bai rahne hi dein Ali Azmat ko, he is the Sultan of Sufi Rock, him and Salman n Brian. They just ripped apart the world with their talents. You are the roxen kind of chick, or Atif Ghaleez Aslam ( ewwwww ).

Turkish Dramas are the hotstuff, well they're soaps. And soaps by definition are addictive and end on cliff hangers. Cliff hangers reels the viewers right in. Indian dramas on our tv are useless, they have no class and most of the time are full of sound effects. Bc gardan kya mordee 25 baar sound effects ati hain. Count them sometimes, we did and im not kidding 25 was the average.

Marsha you disappoint me with your naivety and burgerness.

tsk tsk tsk

Kyun keerday nikalti ho in my choice of women? !!!

Well i find Ayyan Ali hotter and more gorgeous than Mahwish. God dayumn she is hot.

Bai rahne hi dein Ali Azmat ko, he is the Sultan of Sufi Rock, him and Salman n Brian. They just ripped apart the world with their talents. You are the roxen kind of chick, or Atif Ghaleez Aslam ( ewwwww ).

Turkish Dramas are the hotstuff, well they're soaps. And soaps by definition are addictive and end on cliff hangers. Cliff hangers reels the viewers right in. Indian dramas on our tv are useless, they have no class and most of the time are full of sound effects. Bc gardan kya mordee 25 baar sound effects ati hain. Count them sometimes, we did and im not kidding 25 was the average.

Marsha you disappoint me with your naivety and burgerness.

tsk tsk tsk

uff itna anger that you went on calling Atif that name lolz......... hey me aint no roxen kind:argh:...neither am i a crazy fan of Atif Aslam...just liked his few songs and that's it....i also included Sajjad Ali,Ahmed Jahazeib,Shafqat/Rahat in the list who are semi/pure classical singers soo....

yeah Junoon is my fav too...who denied their popularity? their songs are more like national songs to us now then just being labeled as some random songs....such is the level of their music...but people do say that Ali's voice quality has gone down in recent years prolly because he hasnt been practising alot like before....

lolz@25 times sound effects...yep fortunately our dramaz arent like that! phew

yeah now Ayyan Ali has some class....shes doesnt fake it like Mehwish Hayyat! the Plastic beauty!:happy: she over reacts often in her interviews....:tongue: unlike Ayyan,she presents herself the way she actually is!

here listen to one of Junoon's hits .....Sayoonee and Chillax!

now that's what real Ali Azmat is in the video!

uff itna anger that you went on calling Atif that name lolz......... hey me aint no roxen kind:argh:...neither am i a crazy fan of Atif Aslam...just liked his few songs and that's it....i also included Sajjad Ali,Ahmed Jahazeib,Shafqat/Rahat in the list who are semi/pure classical singers soo....

yeah Junoon is my fav too...who denied their popularity? their songs are more like national songs to us now then just being labeled as some random songs....such is the level of their music...but people do say that Ali's voice quality has gone down in recent years prolly because he hasnt been practising alot like before....

lolz@25 times sound effects...yep fortunately our dramaz arent like that! phew

yeah now Ayyan Ali has some class....shes doesnt fake it like Mehwish Hayyat! the Plastic beauty!:happy: she over reacts often in her interviews....:tongue: unlike Ayyan,she presents herself the way she actually is!

here listen to one of Junoon's hits .....Sayoonee and Chillax!

now that's what real Ali Azmat is in the video!

Dont you dare call Mahwish anything :pissed:

I let it go when you called Morena Baccarin names, not her.

Or else...

Dont you dare call Mahwish anything :pissed:

I let it go when you called Morena Baccarin names, not her.

Or else...
if you had seen her in one of the Eid shows that how cheap she was behaving just to sound "cool" then you would have hated her more than me ....trust me....itna oaouchapun? she didnt have to do all that....shes a wannabe with fake english accent....paindu!

ok i wont call her names but Mehwish does Rhyme with Freakish...sickish...gibberish...snobbish no?:undecided:

or else what by the way?:unsure:

if you had seen her in one of the Eid shows that how cheap she was behaving just to sound "cool" then you would have hated her more than me ....trust me....itna oaouchapun? she didnt have to do all that....shes a wannabe with fake english accent....paindu!

ok i wont call her names but Mehwish does Rhyme with Freakish...sickish...gibberish...snobbish no?:undecided:

or else what by the way?:unsure:

I have only seen her in dramas, gorgeous woman. Divine. Though i can understand the paindupan. Plenty of them here.

Or else you may not survive. :D

I have only seen her in dramas, gorgeous woman. Divine. Though i can understand the paindupan. Plenty of them here.

Or else you may not survive. :D
omg...you have zero understanding of even to recognize and differentiate between real and plastic beauty...:disagree: im disappointed...she has done plastic surgery....the whole world knows and you dint know it?:oops: her features have changed recently....observe it carefully....

dont be like those Pakistani men jo buss photo dekh ki tu say oh kitni piyari hyna dekho when actually they dont even have a clue that theres alot behind the pic...good angle....lighting....plastic surgery...makeup....photo shoot wegera

dare make me vanish:enjoy:

Last edited:
omg...you have zero understanding of even to recognize and differentiate between real and plastic beauty...:disagree: im disappointed...she has done plastic surgery....the whole world knows and you dint know it?:oops: her features has changed recently....observe it carefully....

dont be like those Pakistani men jo buss photo dekh ki tu say oh kitni piyari hyna dekho when actually they dont even have a clue that theres alot behind the pic...good angle....lighting....plastic surgery...makeup....photo shoot wegera

dare make me vanish:enjoy:

dayumn! youz a cold nutjob. Pyari hai, acting is decent, speaks decently. Dresses nasty ( :D ) what else do i need to see? Rishta nahin karana idhr hahahah

Vanish? Vaporize more like :triniti:

dayumn! youz a cold nutjob. Pyari hai, acting is decent, speaks decently. Dresses nasty ( :D ) what else do i need to see? Rishta nahin karana idhr hahahah

Vanish? Vaporize more like :triniti:
pyari hey? > plastic acting can be good and bad but decent?:undecided: > kia Zarraz ya Gucci key dresses pehn ki acting kurti hey?:tongue: we have better actresses than her really.....speaks decently? > that's purely Director's job to guide ..dont give her complete credit ...dresses nasty > yeah only a nasty girl wears a nasty dresses:laugh: what else tut tut:p:

i normally go for a complete look... like a personality plus acting plus how they behave even in live shows ...thats where their real self is exposed....well for me Mahira Khan,Sanam Jhung,Sanam Saeed and Aysha Khan are far better actresses and decent ones too really...they are so composed and well behaved in shows and interviews etcnnntheir dresses arent also nasty on tv:happy:

even dare Vaporize!:enjoy:

dear sir

sorry hehe i like music that i cant understand so i can work on other things easily without losing attention

original video below. i don't watch it because its funny to watch and i cant concentrate then also some people not like clothes girls wearing but it same as bollywood songs.

Last edited:
pyari hey? > plastic acting can be good and bad but decent?:undecided: > kia Zarraz ya Gucci key dresses pehn ki acting kurti hey?:tongue: we have better actresses than her really.....speaks decently? > that's purely Director's job to guide ..dont give her complete credit ...dresses nasty > yeah only a nasty girl wears a nasty dresses:laugh: what else tut tut:p:

i normally go for a complete look... like a personality plus acting plus how they behave even in live shows ...thats where their real self is exposed....well for me Mahira Khan,Sanam Jhung,Sanam Saeed and Aysha Khan are far better actresses and decent ones too really...they are so composed and well behaved in shows and interviews etcnnntheir dresses arent also nasty on tv:happy:

even dare Vaporize!:enjoy:

Jealousy :D

Mahwish is Hot dayumn :mad:

Back
Top Bottom