What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

yeh their songs are unique....and they seem decent guys .....yeah they havent produced any good song lately i wonder why?:undecided:

well you can be fit or active any time.....whats stopping you....?

Ive been in office for 2 days straight. Deadlines havent been met yet, im just tired most of the time.

Oh yeh ganda marasi ka bacha? chiii.
shurrup haha....hes one good in young ones in classical songs ok...dont go at his face....his voice plz! hes talented!

Ive been in office for 2 days straight. Deadlines havent been met yet, im just tired most of the time.
do workout....even half an hour or an hour is enuff in gym! kills your calories! you stay tired because your inactive most of the time...i mean the body motion is less...so less activity....more laziness!

@Informant another Norriz old Song.....

Suno Key Mey Hun Jawan

this one became very popular in coke studio session

Aik Alif - Saein Zahoor and Noori

informant this one is so damn inspirational:agree:.... Merey Log....epic reflection of Pakistani society....
Merey Log-Noori

Terey Leay Hey Mera Dil-Noori

none can beat Pakistan/Pakistanies in Pop/Classical singing/songs
smileys-devil-042296.gif
:bunny:

@Informant another Norriz old Song.....

Suno Key Mey Hun Jawan

this one became very popular in coke studio session

Aik Alif - Saein Zahoor and Noori

informant this one is so damn inspirational:agree:.... Merey Log....epic reflection of Pakistani society....
Merey Log-Noori

I have their CD somewhere, got it signed by Hamza. Manware was a single which they included in their album. Noor is an excellent excellent guitarist. I thought i was good but he blew me out of the water. His speed is mesmerizing.

Dil ki qasam and tum hans diyay are excellent aswell. Listen to their complete album, its very rare that all songs in the album are good.

I have their CD somewhere, got it signed by Hamza. Manware was a single which they included in their album. Noor is an excellent excellent guitarist. I thought i was good but he blew me out of the water. His speed is mesmerizing.

Dil ki qasam and tum hans diyay are excellent aswell. Listen to their complete album, its very rare that all songs in the album are good.
ali noor's wife Hira used to be in band too....she used to frequently appear in their concerts and videos but i guess got buzi with married life....yeah noori is what noor made it....

by the way Pak's best guitarists are Shallum Xaviour and Salman ahmed:p: and there was another one very old,his songs i was introduced to by a friend....forgot his name....

yeah Amir Zaki.....his one song was really good...dont remember the lyrics....

ali noor's wife Hira used to be in band too....she used to frequently appear in their concerts and videos but i guess got buzi with married life....yeah noori is what noor made it....

by the way Pak's best guitarists are Shallum Xaviour and Salman ahmed:p: and there was another one very old,his songs i was introduced to by a friend....forgot his name....

yeah Amir Zaki.....his one song was really good...dont remember the lyrics....

Marsha How do you know these guys? Surprising you know alot for your age ( you're prolly 12 yrs old). Jab yaar **** pop/rock scene on tha we were young and in the zone. It was an epic time to grow up in. The 90s to mid 2000s. Oh man life was so freaking good plus the music scene. Vital Signs, the pre-and-post-US Strings, Junoon, Sequencers, Karavan all those guys were the shit. Good times, then came the newer voice of Noori, EP, Fuzon etc etc. Somewhere along the way we lost our voice, our sound.

I miss that Pakistan, i sound like my folks now.

Andd Coke Studio is OVERRATED.

why arent you online 24/7 when do you sleep zombie vampire

Working, or atleast showing it :(

Juma pardha, now im hungry. Then will go home at 5. and sleep for 12 hours min. Been up for now 44 hours. I dont do much work but certain decisions have to be made, so i gotta be up.

Shiraz Uppal Roya re

@Leader now go enjoy youtube hopefully it works ... :angel:

Marsha How do you know these guys? Surprising you know alot for your age ( you're prolly 12 yrs old). Jab yaar **** pop/rock scene on tha we were young and in the zone. It was an epic time to grow up in. The 90s to mid 2000s. Oh man life was so freaking good plus the music scene. Vital Signs, the pre-and-post-US Strings, Junoon, Sequencers, Karavan all those guys were the shit. Good times, then came the newer voice of Noori, EP, Fuzon etc etc. Somewhere along the way we lost our voice, our sound.

I miss that Pakistan, i sound like my folks now.

Andd Coke Studio is OVERRATED.
Man you nearly made me choke :D
@Marshmallow my genius little sis ...reached uni at 12?! :angel:

I miss it too!! :cray:

Shiraz Uppal Roya re

@Leader now go enjoy youtube hopefully it works ... :angel:

Man you nearly made me choke :D
@Marshmallow my genius little sis ...reached uni at 12?! :angel:

I miss it too!! :cray:

What do you miss? Hain you werent here! Dont butt into my nostalgia :D

Pali bardhi to US main, what Pakistan do you miss? :D

Back