What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Great song specialy from jidhr b dekhun tu he nazar aati hai... love that part...
listen to this coke studio version....far far better....especially the drumbeat....so amazing...

@farhanalee7 can you watch youtube?

Sar my dear
Sar Ki Yeh Pahar
! :P
its not sar ki ya pahar lolz...its actually like have crossed mountains etc ...sar/sur keay means crossed mountains even....you know!:p:

Last edited:
From the "Streets of Rage" video game series.

Mahi Vey - Josh feat Shafqat Amanat Ali

Kuch Is Tarah-Atif Aslam

Bolay-Uzair Jaswal

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan alot!:agree: you?

Good friends, and well i do listen to their songs. Yes, but they desperately need a new single/album on the market.

I met them on the tennis court in defense a long time back, since then we clicked. I used to be so fit and active :(

@Informant you like ahmed Jahazeb? his voice is so good aint it

Kaho Ik Din-Ahmed Jahazeib

Dal Mey Kala hey -Ahmed Jahazeib

Ab Lagan Lagi ki Kurey-Ahmed Jahazeb

couldnt find videos of the above two songs:p:....find it yourself! worth listenning!

@Informant you like ahmed Jahazeb? his voice is so good aint it

Kaho Ik Din-Ahmed Jahazeib

Dal Mey Kala hey -Ahmed Jahazeib

Ab Lagan Lagi ki Kurey-Ahmed Jahazeb

couldnt find videos of the above two songs:p:....find it yourself! worth listenning!

Oh yeh ganda marasi ka bacha? chiii.

Good friends, and well i do listen to their songs. Yes, but they desperately need a new single/album on the market.

I met them on the tennis court in defense a long time back, since then we clicked. I used to be so fit and active :(
yeh their songs are unique....and they seem decent guys .....yeah they havent produced any good song lately i wonder why?:undecided:

well you can be fit or active any time.....whats stopping you....?

Back
Top Bottom