What's new

What are the 'Must Read' books about Pakistan?

@Karla M - Please watch this movie....please...please.....PLEASE ! :agree:

You can never understand Pakistan & Pakistanis without understanding the Pakistan Movement led by the Greatest of Us - Him whom nearly 200 million Pakistanis call as Our Father !

So please watch it...!

ahh i remember reading this quote from Stanley's book... Im gonna add it to the beginning of 1.2.3. :p

would request you to share your thesis once its completed (only if you think it suitable to share online)

it will be interesting to read your work, specialy because that you belong to a country we do not have such level of relations at Governmental or even at public level, which should induce an individual to research about my country who's historic, strategic and economical interests all are limited to this part of the world.

would request you to share your thesis once its completed (only if you think it suitable to share online)

it will be interesting to read your work, specialy because that you belong to a country we do not have such level of relations at Governmental or even at public level, which should induce an individual to research about my country who's historic, strategic and economical interests all are limited to this part of the world.

I would love to share it!!!! the big issue is that ......it's in spanish! :confused:
perhaps if i keep this line of investigation and I have to translate it you'll be the first to know!

Your Country ? :o:

Who said Pakistan was your country ? :what:

Its mine ! :smokin:

And you're just a tenant here in Pakistan just like the other 200 million Pakistanis ! :bunny:

I would love to share it!!!! the big issue is that ......it's in spanish! :confused:
perhaps if i keep this line of investigation and I have to translate it you'll be the first to know!

In Spanish ! :o:

Na hablo Espanyol ! :cry:

Your Country ? :o:

Who said Pakistan was your country ? :what:

Its mine ! :smokin:

And you're just a tenant here in Pakistan just like the other 200 million Pakistanis ! :bunny:

In Spanish ! :o:

Na hablo Espanyol ! :cry:

.... :kiss3:

haha how old are you, Armstrong??

Are you saying that I act childish & immature ? :pissed:

I'm 24 ! :ashamed:

si... en español 8-)
you have one fine year to learn spanish then!!

I tried learning some Spanish...got only till the first few chapters of how anything that ends with an 'able' in English becomes Aaable in Spanish & anything with an 'ible' becomes 'eeble' as in Probable becomes Pro-baable & Possible becomes Poss-ee-ble ! :)

Are you saying that I act childish & immature ? :pissed:

I'm 24 ! :ashamed:

I'm older than you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just turned 25
I always thought you were in your 40s

I tried learning some Spanish...got only till the first few chapters of how anything that ends with an 'able' in English becomes Aaable in Spanish & anything with an 'ible' becomes 'eeble' as in Probable becomes Pro-baable & Possible becomes Poss-ee-ble ! :)

hahaha that's a strange way to learn spanish
but you shouldnt have stopped learning it! now who in PDF is going to read my thesis? :(

I'm older than you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just turned 25
I always thought you were in your 40s

In my 40s ! :o:

I just uploaded my picture as my Avatar (only for a few moments) - Do I look 40 ? :pissed:

hahaha that's a strange way to learn spanish
but you shouldnt have stopped learning it! now who in PDF is going to read my thesis? :(

Google Translations would have to do it then ! :(

In my 40s ! :o:

I just uploaded my picture as my Avatar (only for a few moments) - Do I look 40 ? :pissed:

Google Translations would have to do it then ! :(

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:
that's not how I imagined you looked like!! and also you look much younger than 24 !

omg im getting shy now
if a handsome guy isnt setting his photo as avatar what am i doing?

Its a 2-3 year old picture ! :ashamed:

And you're a pretty lady but its always safer to be anonymous on the Internet - You don't know the kind of creeps that are over the Internet so if I were you I'd recommend that you change your Avatar to something that doesn't give away your identity ! :)

Its a 2-3 year old picture ! :ashamed:

And you're a pretty lady but its always safer to be anonymous on the Internet - You don't know the kind of creeps that are over the Internet so if I were you I'd recommend that you change your Avatar to something that doesn't give away your identity ! :)

haha mayan pyramid will do it
yea, who knows... maybe I am one of those online creeps :dance3:

then I'll share my thesis translated by google ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom