What's new

What are the major issues between India and Pakistan?

Indian invasion of country of Kashmir and Indian state terrorism in Kashmir

If it's country of Kashmir, then it's none of Pakistan's concern.

If it's Pakistan's major concern then it's not country of Kashmir.

Choose wisely! ;)

the main issues we have with India is

Indian State Terrorism in Pakistan since long.
Indian invasion of country of Kashmir and Indian state terrorism in Kashmir
Indian State terrorism in Balochistan province of Pakistan
Indian water terrorism against Pakistan.
Indian state terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan soil

The main issues we have with Pakistan

1. Pakistan's sponsered Terrorism in India
2. Pakistan's sponsered Terrorism in India
9999 Pakistan's sponsored Terrorism in India.

See, there are better ways of repeating the same thing without notionally changing words..

Afghanistan is neither your nor pakistan's property to decide over it.

Don't misunderstand my post...While I was quoting Afghanistan, I was referring to "influence", and not on the "entity"

If it's country of Kashmir, then it's none of Pakistan's concern.

If it's Pakistan's major concern then it's not country of Kashmir.

Choose wisely! ;)

Surely its Country of Kashmir and Pakistan has every right to raise the voice of people of country of Kashmir. For Pakistan is a party to UN resolutions.

Palestine is also a country and we also support Palestinians. :cheers:

Surely its Country of Kashmir and Pakistan has every right to raise the voice of people of country of Kashmir. For Pakistan is a party to UN resolutions.

Palestine is also a country and we also support Palestinians. :cheers:

Good that you mention UN resolution. So have you ever took the effort to go through he resolution? ;)

I completely agree with this article - the reason Pakistan is interested in Kashmir is not out of love for their Kashmiri brothers - but to avenge the humiliation suffered at the hands of India in 1971.

:cheesy: oh well really. for the normal sane brains the year 48 comes before the year 71.

Pakistan had been supporting Kashmiris since 48. we have liberated one part in 48. The Gilgit Baltistan got independence and joined Pakistan in the same year.

So stop your childish ohh aah eeh tactics to throw mud in the eyes of the world.

Good that you mention UN resolution. So have you ever took the effort to go through he resolution? ;)

yes i did and please dont come up with the piece of dogra paper you imposed on him for signing.

anyway will debate that in free time.

India is a our enemy will remain so forever as India has damaged Pakistan at every front. You guys are so much gutless that you even have tried to damage at sports level by adding to mudslinging and lies.

India will be the last country that could be trusted by Pakistanis.

Period

yes i did and please dont come up with the piece of dogra paper you imposed on him for signing.

No the same UN resolution you guys always harp on! Not the paper of accession. ;)

India is a our enemy will remain so forever as India has damaged Pakistan at every front. You guys are so much gutless that you even have tried to damage at sports level by adding to mudslinging and lies.

guess what, the ball of which Afridi was having a mouthful, must be Indian origin!! :rofl:

I think the major difference is that Indians dont hate pakistan.......

You are wrong. 26/11 changed a lot of that.

Common Indian is, in fact, fed up with Pakistan now.

That's why 'Aman ki Asha' did not succeed.

The first and most important question that every Indian today asks is, "What do we have to gain from peace with Pakistan?". "Hamein kya faayda?"

As a growing economy and country, we are getting more and more busy with our own affairs and Pakistan is slowly fading into the area of secondary or even tertiary importance. In fact, if anything, 26/11 only fast tracked this desire of having peace with Pakistan getting more and more irrelevant in the mind of the common Indian.

Common Indian is, in fact, fed up with Pakistan now.

That's why 'Aman ki Asha' did not succeed.

The first and most important question that every Indian today asks is, "What do we have to gain from peace with Pakistan?". "Hamein kya faayda?"

As a growing economy and country, we are getting more and more busy with our own affairs and Pakistan is slowly fading into the area of secondary or even tertiary importance. In fact, if anything, 26/11 only fast tracked this desire of having peace with Pakistan getting more and more irrelevant in the mind of the common Indian.

I think you are wrong. I agree that 26/11 has changed a lot; however, Pakistan has become more relevant to India and its security needs post 26/11. India certainly cannot afford to ignore Pakistan

View Post
I think the major difference is that Indians dont hate pakistan.......

Those Pakistan key 40 tukrey kind of oath cermonies were before or after 26/11??

I think you are wrong. I agree that 26/11 has changed a lot; however, Pakistan has become more relevant to India and its security needs post 26/11. India certainly cannot afford to ignore Pakistan

I have quite a few examples to support my argument.

1. The recent protests in Kashmir and India's response to them. We only searched within ourselves for the answer completely sidelining Pakistan.

2. The dismal failure of Aman ki Asha.

3. The constant refusal of Indian govt. to resume dialogue with Pakistan. This is obviously with support of the Indian common man.

All these instances point towards one simple fact. "The common Indian is not interested in having peace with Pakistan any more."

We have nothing to gain from having peace with Pakistan. Not a thing.

Back
Top Bottom