What's new

What and who are behind hate-ISI campaign ?

hhhmmmmm they dont need much help in that department....we have to be un biased and see what they have been upto for the past 10 years and it aint been peaches and cream for our country.....I remember reading a similar article with regard to that from a "senior" member here.....the thing is they treat guys like me [military right wing family] with suspicion and rudeness.....and then expect to get cooperation and info from the civies....Media is indeed an Indian and Israeli agent....especially Hamid Mir etc...but one ought not to forget Mr. Mouth Piece Hassan Askari and Mushahid Hussein....when you have incompetent corrupt intelligentsia then you will have to except criticism....hell we pay them their salaries they have to get some bardasht under that hot air balloon of theirs.

and there are other horrible facts which they created and now are suffering from....lol we told them they were mistaken but nooooo we dont know squat and now THEY have a netwrok bigger then ISI....but I forget my place who am I to criticize Musharef and his intel regime for being scum.

ISI is the shield of Pakistan and people behind negative propaganda against ISI are the one whos a44 KICKED BY ISI @Styleage sir your views on this topic

Last edited by a moderator:
The day ISI stop performing their duty pakistan will cease to exists .Libya,syria are the latest example how to create anarchy by creating division between country arm forces and public opinion .

in every blast taking place they may be preventing several other from taking place this achievement is never publish or mention because lots of their work is hidden .

Some people think army and ISI is responsible for Hazara killing when there are lots of Shia in army and ISI and that also in higher places height of stupidity .

i think ISI is lenient in dealing with terrorist and their sympathizers because they believe they are not the final authority and send them to jail only to release them by incompetent judge .

Problem is with your court system after 10 years of suffering you guys did not hang any terrorist you guys should have establish special anti terrorist law like [TADA] and prosecute them in military court away from public eyes .

i think the worst time is over and pakistan will be in the corner of happy and prosperous in the near future .

@Czar786

They have got swag mate, don't you worry :D

@Cheetah786 I saw you posting an anti-ISI comment in one thread about shias!

If you saw only one thread where i tell the truth then you haven't been following me, read all of my post. I give them full credit for all the slaughter of shais and others in pakistan.

The masses are far more interested in protecting of this country

Sorry Ghulam Akbar your pathetic attempt to spin the complete failure of intelligence agencies cannot be called a simple propaganda.If you wanted to call it a propaganda then you should have countered with some thing conclusive facts which you cant cause there arent any.

ISI is the shield of Pakistan and people behind negative propaganda against ISI are the one whos a44 KICKED BY ISI @Styleage sir your views on this topic

Name one just one high value terrorist taken out by ISI. give reason why ISI was completely in dark (as they claim)about Osama living in Abbottabad?

What are these guys upto? Country has been torn apart, OBL found wanted living in a mansion, Sectarian violence is on peak.. Divide among the masses is creeping up........

If people say these guys are india centric then, how come India managed to build all thoes dams and we sat here sipping coffees? How come Kashmir struggle has died down? How come India tracked down Ajmal kasab within few hours of attack? .....

ISI might have given many sacrifices and we respect them for it, but what is happening now they surely needs to take the blame for most of it.

They are brilliant , but they are not every thing. They need some more secrets. ?

Intelligence agencies work in the shadows while the militaries secure the borders. Ours have put themselves in the political spectrum, making themselves visible and also liable to public criticism.

Why worry about it now when they've already made the jump into public affairs several times?

100% agree with you. In all over world people & media barely say about their Intelligence agencies but pakistanis make celebrity to their ISI who organized press confrence, people know openly about their Intelligence agencies unlike the world.
In rest of the world chief foriegn intelligence agency are civilian but in Pakistan ISI come under Army & have unlimited power to mess in internal or external affairs then what is use of Military Intelligence if Army has ISI.
In India we barely read or news about R&AW IN interval of 3 months & 95% people does not know what the R&AW stands for ,Intelligence Agency or new Band.

Wouldn't call it failure imo. Though they have distracted themselves too often (and too much) by indulging in matters that don't concern them. Recent years have been marginally better btw even though much needs to be done to turn their attention back to what they ought to be doing and to curb their "constitutional" powers.

they are the best intel if they put their minds to it....period.

hhhmmmmm they dont need much help in that department....we have to be un biased and see what they have been upto for the past 10 years and it aint been peaches and cream for our country.....I remember reading a similar article with regard to that from a "senior" member here.....the thing is they treat guys like me [military right wing family] with suspicion and rudeness.....and then expect to get cooperation and info from the civies....Media is indeed an Indian and Israeli agent....especially Hamid Mir etc...but one ought not to forget Mr. Mouth Piece Hassan Askari and Mushahid Hussein....when you have incompetent corrupt intelligentsia then you will have to except criticism....hell we pay them their salaries they have to get some bardasht under that hot air balloon of theirs.

and there are other horrible facts which they created and now are suffering from....lol we told them they were mistaken but nooooo we dont know squat and now THEY have a netwrok bigger then ISI....but I forget my place who am I to criticize Musharef and his intel regime for being scum.

:what: and do you wana say ???

The day ISI stop performing their duty pakistan will cease to exists .Libya,syria are the latest example how to create anarchy by creating division between country arm forces and public opinion .

in every blast taking place they may be preventing several other from taking place this achievement is never publish or mention because lots of their work is hidden .

Some people think army and ISI is responsible for Hazara killing when there are lots of Shia in army and ISI and that also in higher places height of stupidity .

i think ISI is lenient in dealing with terrorist and their sympathizers because they believe they are not the final authority and send them to jail only to release them by incompetent judge .

Problem is with your court system after 10 years of suffering you guys did not hang any terrorist you guys should have establish special anti terrorist law like [TADA] and prosecute them in military court away from public eyes .

i think the worst time is over and pakistan will be in the corner of happy and prosperous in the near future .

1. Its not the ISI but flawed political system and flawed politicians who are playing bigger role in creation of problems.

2. Judged are not incompetent but the political parties who are allied to the extremists.

3. And again Its Pakistan NOT India where you can get away with black laws like TADA and PODA. Here the western bitches aka NGOs and their touts are bigger culprits helping in release of terrorists and opposing such laws.

4. In Pakistan its just 10 years that we failed to sentence terrorists arrested by intelligence but we have our reasons including continued militancy and support of NGO/neo liberals to these terrorists. Whereas in India despite peace you failed to sentence any main charactor of 84 Sikh genocide.

The moral of the story is we are doing much better despite difficulties.

Again Jana Ji. The same thing you are saying. That riot was in 1984, 30 years before. We learnt our lessons. After that you see there is no sikh riot. And after that also we fast tract our court procedure to charge sheet several culprits in different riots. And also its a riot, not a terrorist activity. All the terrorists who got caught are now convicted and sentenced.

The major problem with you is when we ask about terrorism you compare it with riot. But you know that terrorists are not equal to rioters and terrorism is not equal to riot. This is the difference Jana ji. when we ask about terrorists, you reply with riots. So sad, your people have not learnt yet I think where as we learnt (regarding terrorism and riots too.)
Peace.

1. Its not the ISI but flawed political system and flawed politicians who are playing bigger role in creation of problems.

2. Judged are not incompetent but the political parties who are allied to the extremists.

3. And again Its Pakistan NOT India where you can get away with black laws like TADA and PODA. Here the western bitches aka NGOs and their touts are bigger culprits helping in release of terrorists and opposing such laws.

4. In Pakistan its just 10 years that we failed to sentence terrorists arrested by intelligence but we have our reasons including continued militancy and support of NGO/neo liberals to these terrorists. Whereas in India despite peace you failed to sentence any main charactor of 84 Sikh genocide.

The moral of the story is we are doing much better despite difficulties.

Again Jana Ji. The same thing you are saying. That riot was in 1984, 30 years before. We learnt our lessons. After that you see there is no sikh riot. And after that also we fast tract our court procedure to charge sheet several culprits in different riots. And also its a riot, not a terrorist activity. All the terrorists who got caught are now convicted and sentenced.

The major problem with you is when we ask about terrorism you compare it with riot. But you know that terrorists are not equal to rioters and terrorism is not equal to riot. This is the difference Jana ji. when we ask about terrorists, you reply with riots. So sad, your people have not learnt yet I think where as we learnt (regarding terrorism and riots too.)
Peace.

When and Indian speak about Pakistan, we are bound to question your own situation. You should not be shying away from listening to facts :)

Secondly 30 years on and court procedure is still not over neither anybody sentenced. Sikhs are still looking for justice but it wont be served as rulers of India are the culprits. Your court credibility ends here when after 30 years it they still cant provide justice to Sikhs.

after that incident no Sikh had killed likes of MODI :))))))) or NO Muslim had killed him so wait for riots

Back
Top Bottom