What's new

What an achievement for India

Thank you for detail answers but by that act by India (1974 nuke test) Pakistan feels insecure and threaten,b and remember we fought 3 wars before the test of nuke conducted by India in 1974 @surya kiran

Pakistan would have developed Nukes regardless of India due to recent defeat and balkanization in 1971 and realization that Pakistan cannot match India conventionally. Infact, Pakistan already started work in 1972, barely a month after surrender.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015012...g/remembering-unsung-heroes-munir-ahmed-khan/

Thank you for detail answers but by that act by India (1974 nuke test) Pakistan feels insecure and threaten,b and remember we fought 3 wars before the test of nuke conducted by India in 1974

It really would not have mattered, whether we built nuclear weapons or not. With a conventionally superior enemy, you would eventually have to build a deterrent.

the threat is posed by your country India if there were a no threat from India, Pakistan hadn't develop its nuclear weapons and concentrate on other development project in Pakistan @Joe Shearer :p:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There was this Indian gentleman who went into his bank in London and asked the cashier to cash a cheque for him. She agreed, and wanted him to write out a cheque favouring 'Self', and to endorse it at the back. He made out his cheque, to Self, and signed it, and handed it over. "But you have to endorse it at the back, Sir," she said. "No, I don't. I've already signed it, haven't I?" "Yes, Sir, you have, but you have to endorse it." "Nothing of the sort," said the man. "My signature should be good enough."

While this was going on, and the queue was building up behind, the manager happened along, and saw what was happening. "Leave it to me," he said,"Come along to my office, Sir," he said to the client.

Once inside, the manager locked the door, and knocked the gentleman to the floor with a hard punch to the jaw. "Endorse the cheque," he said, picking him up; then he knocked him down again, with an elbow to the eye,"Endorse the cheque," he said to the bleeding man. After about five minutes of this, the client said,"Enough. Enough!" and was let out. He went back to the cashier, who was horrified to see his condition. "Oh, dear, you are bleeding and bruised, Sir! What a shame!"

"That's all right," said the client,"Nobody had explained things so clearly to me before," he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've explained things in letters five times larger than normal, it is all very clear to me. Just because some idiot says,"We will eat grass if we have to, but we will build the bomb," it doesn't mean that we have to take him seriously. It's all our fault. Always was.

Can anyone name a country about the size of India, who is importing fighters,frigates and tanks.
Yes, Australia.
Another one:- Brazil
(Infact both these countries are bigger than India.)
Now go weep in the corner, and next time think twice about trolling and starting non-sensical threads.

Last edited:
The money India spent on sending dead satellite in orbit must be spent on building t@ilets....

Beaches are not meant for poo but to enjoy sea and sun....

58878967.jpg

Quite sad that you guys might loose this only brownie point shortly

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...ign-open-defacation-pm-narendra-modi-4864496/

India’s fear and inferiorty complex from Pakistan and China keeps it begging to buy foreign tech and weapons.

Back
Top Bottom