What's new

What an achievement for India

haha, who told you to race with us? Who told you, we are building every weapon putting only Pakistan in mind. We have bigger threats than you.
THEN WHY YOU TEST 1974 ATOMIC TEST, I ASSUME YOU BLAME CHINA YES CHINA HAVE THE NUKE BUT NOT A DELIVERY SYSTEM TO DELIVER TO INDIA YOU CREATED A TENSION AT THAT TIME, IHAVE TO SAY YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A BIGGER THREATS BUT NOT IN 1974 @SOUTHie :p:

THEN WHY YOU TEST 1974 ATOMIC TEST, I ASSUME YOU BLAME CHINA YES CHINA HAVE THE NUKE BUT NOT A DELIVERY SYSTEM TO DELIVER TO INDIA YOU CREATED A TENSION AT THAT TIME, IHAVE TO SAY YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A BIGGER THREATS BUT NOT IN 1974 @SOUTHie :p:
Lol! We don't blame anyone. Only weak find excuses for their actions. We developed nukes because we wanted to. Not because of China or Pakistan. And you seem to be triggered, I don't understand what you are spouting with caps. It's hard to read.

Lol! We don't blame anyone. Only weak find excuses for their actions. We developed nukes because we wanted to. Not because of China or Pakistan. And you seem to be triggered, I don't understand what you are spouting with caps. It's hard to read.
if you not threaten by any country why you developed nuke to complete your AKAND BHARAT colonial conceptso_O,Pakistan feeling insecure because INDIA tested nukes in 1974 @SOUTHie ;)

if you not threaten by any country why you developed nuke to complete your AKAND BHARAT colonial conceptso_O,Pakistan feeling insecure because INDIA tested nukes in 1974 @SOUTHie ;)
We didn't stop you from developing yours either. What's with this we developed Nukes and we are victim stuff?
We developed nukes so that, no larger countries can pause a threat to us. Do you think we make Agni missiles as a threat to Pakistan? :coffee:

The reasoning goes much beyond that. Post Independence, before any other 'enemies' were created there was a fear that India would be subjected to colonisation/balkanisation by western powers. Being an extremely backward country, it was believed our conventional weaponry would not stand a chance against the western powers. This is Nehru's speech in 1946, pre-Independence :

"As long as the world is constituted as it is, every country will have to devise and use the latest devices for its protection. I have no doubt India will develop her scientific researches and I hope Indian scientists will use the atomic force for constructive purposes. But if India is threatened, she will inevitably try to defend herself by all means at her disposal"

It was on the basis of this, that, Nehru and Bhabha, started off the 'peaceful' atomic program. To ensure security for a fledgling state from western powers. Pakistan had no equation to play in any of this, though you may want to blow your trumpet.

The genesis of the Indian nuclear bomb lies in the 40s, not later. Much before Pakistan or China were ever a threat.

@Joe Shearer feel free to correct me.

I was under the impression (wrongly?) that India at least in part, manufacturers its own tanks.

We didn't stop you from developing yours either. What's with this we developed Nukes and we are victim stuff?
We developed nukes so that, no larger countries can pause a threat to us. Do you think we make Agni missiles as a threat to Pakistan? :coffee:
so for what purpose you develop these nuke BM if no other country was/is threats for you just for show off o_O
and Agni-2 and Agni-3 is a threat to pakistan @SOUTHie :agree:

Can anyone name a country about the size of India, who is importing fighters,frigates and tanks.

Don't know. You should tell me.

Brazil and almost all other South American nation

Till 10/15 years back, CHINA

South Africa and Egypt... Almost every Muslim nation excluding Turkey
Australia
Canada

Literally... B.S. thread for chest thumping and trolling...

so for what purpose you develop these nuke BM if no other country was/is threats for you just for show off o_O
and Agni-2 and Agni-3 is a threat to pakistan @SOUTHie :agree:
You are asking the same question. Why any country develops or buy any weapons. Why Singapore or Malaysia or French, Germans, Australians buy weapons? They don't have any threats. Agni 1 and 2 are threats to Bangladesh, Indonesia. Agni 5 is a threat to China and a bunch of east and west Asians countries including some parts of Europe. Maybe this has been your nations biggest failure. To think outside India.

The reasoning goes much beyond that. Post Independence, before any other 'enemies' were created there was a fear that India would be subjected to colonisation/balkanisation by western powers. Being an extremely backward country, it was believed our conventional weaponry would not stand a chance against the western powers. This is Nehru's speech in 1946, pre-Independence :

"As long as the world is constituted as it is, every country will have to devise and use the latest devices for its protection. I have no doubt India will develop her scientific researches and I hope Indian scientists will use the atomic force for constructive purposes. But if India is threatened, she will inevitably try to defend herself by all means at her disposal"

It was on the basis of this, that, Nehru and Bhabha, started off the 'peaceful' atomic program. To ensure security for a fledgling state from western powers. Pakistan had no equation to play in any of this, though you may want to blow your trumpet.

The genesis of the Indian nuclear bomb lies in the 40s, not later. Much before Pakistan or China were ever a threat.

@Joe Shearer feel free to correct me.
Thank you for detail answers but by that act by India (1974 nuke test) Pakistan feels insecure and threaten,b and remember we fought 3 wars before the test of nuke conducted by India in 1974 @surya kiran

You are asking the same question. Why any country develops or buy any weapons. Why Singapore or Malaysia or French, Germans, Australians buy weapons? They don't have any threats. Agni 1 and 2 are threats to Bangladesh, Indonesia. Agni 5 is a threat to China and a bunch of east and west Asians countries including some parts of Europe. Maybe this has been your nations biggest failure. To think outside India.
you have false justifications, Singapore or Malaysia have minimal military armed forces, EU is maintaining its strength because of Russia and emerging power of China, Australia main concern is also China that why they are purchasing a latest weapons from west @SOUTHie , i don't agree with your justifications @SOUTHie :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom