What's new

What Afghanistan looked like in the past.

fuuny that Indians want to promote sari culture but love to beat the bush around for other countries when it comes to their local culture.

anyway this is NOT picture of entire Afghanistan.

The farsiwan Afghanistanis had always been like that. their women wore and still wear skirts even those Persian speaking Afghanistanis in Pakistan who came to Pakistan during first Afghan war used to and still wear what is shown in this video.

The Pukhtun population was different even back then and still is different.

the attire of both communities when it comes to women was always been different.

it has nothing to do with religion. its all about their traditional way.

the farsiwan Afghanistanis even have different marriage ceremony mostly influenced by Christian tradition of bride and groom rituals and dresses.

In my eyes Farsiwan are kafir.

They think because their daughters show their legs, they are all of a sudden western, LOL.

Indians with their inferiority complex may feel their women are not good enough for goraa population, And Fitaay mun on them.

The Hindus will side with the whites even if they insult their culture.

Soviets left A-stan in 89 and it was almost under the control of pakistan and pakistan helped them in making of taliban factories for strategic depth and to counter india in kashmir :lol:.

In 89-2000,what pakistan gave them? Firstly they prepared jihadis with saudi petro dollars and american stingers and then they made it taliban factory.Now same taliban eating them..

In my eyes Farsiwan are kafir.

They think because their daughters show their legs, they are all of a sudden western, LOL.

Thats is your own opinion i do NOT agree with that.

their lives their wish and their choice. one can not and should not impose own standard of morality on anyone.

I would like to see where India supported Russian invasion of Afgan. Any links to some documentation would be good

What do you expect form him truth/facts and proof for it? :woot:

Indophoia/hinduphobia being part of nationalism for some, such lies becomes necessary and mandatory

India never supported the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

Here is news report from 1980s, where Indira Gandhi while meeting Brezhnev was openly against foreign presence in Afghanistan.

By Carol Honsa, Special to The Christian Science Monitor / December 10, 1980

Dixit declined to say whether Mrs. gandhi had pressed Brezhnev for a troop withdrawal. But he said she had told the Soviet leader that "India is against all categories of interfeence which have affected the sovereignty, progress, prosperity, and nonalignment of the people of Afghanistan."

According to Dixit, Mrs. Gandhi told Brezhnev that India understood events and trends coupled with "differing perceptions about security interests by different countries" could trigger international crises. But "regardless of how such situations develop," he emphasized,India was upholding its stand against foreign interference in other countries.

Brezhnev calls -- but is Gandhi listening?

npfb57xujuy5htlymdh7eq.gif

Afghans Assess Roles for NATO, U.N., Regional Actors

Soviets left A-stan in 89 and it was almost under the control of pakistan and pakistan helped them in making of taliban factories for strategic depth and to counter india in kashmir :lol:.

In 89-2000,what pakistan gave them? Firstly they prepared jihadis with saudi petro dollars and american stingers and then they made it taliban factory.Now same taliban eating them..

LOL, but all of society looks down on Indian girls.

No matter how they prove that they white.

Kaka hun main ke bolaa.

:rofl:

:what: oh please spare us of the BS. everyone has a share.

India funded afghan warlords who are and were no different than taliban in terms of atrocities against common people

Thats is your own opinion i do NOT agree with that.

their lives their wish and their choice. one can not and should not impose own standard of morality on anyone.

Madam, plz show your legs to me and prove me wrong.

LOL, but all of society looks down on Indian girls.

No matter how they prove that they white.

Kaka hun main ke bolaa.

:rofl:

Tabi to har 2 din baad ban ho jata hai :rofl: :rofl:

kahin ke baat kahan pe :rofl:

lagta hai tune pakistan jana tha but america ponch gya :rofl:

:what: oh please spare us of the BS. everyone has a share.

India funded afghan warlords who are and were no different than taliban in terms of atrocities against common people

bejan ji,war lords got finished during 90's and i am asking what pakistan gave them after that?

You made taliban to rule afghanistan,ab yeh mat bolna ki vo bi india ne kia :whistle:

Stragetic depth kuch jyada hi kr li thee :lol: ..and it seems that you are finding it inside your country ;)

Thats why pakistan is most unpopular nation in a-stan :lol:

and india is most popular.Even afghanis visiting here call your facilities backward and india is their top choice in asia. :whistle:

That is one of the Bhaarti delusions, which has cause to make it see itself be humiliated in the past and will see it be humiliated again.

That is one of the Bhaarti delusions, which has cause to make it see itself be humiliated in the past and will see it be humiliated again.

if the democratic government in afghanistan falls,yes you will be proved right.

Back
Top Bottom