What's new

What Afghanistan looked like in the past.

thats where ignorance lies..calling your fellow muslims "namesake muslims" shows what kind of muslim you are.I have nothing more to prove..

thats where ignorance lies..calling your fellow muslims "namesake muslims" shows what kind of muslim you are.I have nothing more to prove..

sure u cant because u dont have even basic knowledge of what yr actually talking about.:rofl:
Typical Hindu banya Mentality.

Actually it was the CIA that lured the Russians into invading Afghanistan. The US destabilized the govt by exploiting issues. Vietnam Vengeance! US was funding Islamic extremists long before the invasion.

From the Shadows: The Ultimate Insider’s Story of Five Presidents and How They Won the Cold War by Robert Gates is a good read.

People do not admit that as they consider it a Jihad. We see a very similar thing happening in Syria, but people dont see it.

lastly, for the great powers - the world is a giant chessboard and nothing else.

At least one indian here acknowledged that Afghanistan pre-soviet invasion was a lot more serene and peaceful; wish for those days to come back

Afghanistan was a highly fragmented society as with any pro-communist country the upper echelons of power had it abundant but the lower classes were dirt poor making them an easy target of radicalization and revolt against the state. Afghans should blame nobody else but themselves. They have been the most corrupt nation on Earth since existence!

Afghans share most of the blame but I do admit that outside meddling was instrumental in keeping them divided.

"Instrumental" in the sense that vested interests preceded emphasis on reconstruction and reconciliation

You can thank your idiotic soviet friends and those few moronic countries that backed its invasion of Afghanistan.

effectively fcking up and disturbing the equilibrium that had existed

Soviet "invasion" was in response to Afghan Govt's call for help in dealing with Islamic Fundamentalism and terrorism in Afghanistan, sponsored by - surprise, surprise - Pakistan. Apparently, the Mujaheedin here indoctrinated into Jehad against the "Godless Communists" who were in power in Afghanistan then.

The tribals were against the 'reforms' initiated by the government and started a revolt - supported by Pakistan. Even upon request by the Afghan govt, the Soviets were initially reluctant to intervene.

So the prize for "fvcking" up the region does not go to the SU.

hey soldiers from both sides turn yr weapons down, :stop: no buddy knows better then their own religion get beck to yr barracks now

At a moment,I thought its an European country.:cry:

Indians were most backward people, at that time.

This is how Pakistan was.. but fucked by same Afghan war.

Last edited by a moderator:
More of general led Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
You indians are some of the stupidest people I've ever observed.

"Land and wealth redistribution" a la soviet model doesn't work and it absolutely angered a huge segment of Afghan population. Islamists, industrialists (many who had to flee in fear of being seen as "opposition" whose houses were marked red) - even secular elements were alienated.

Your soviet buddies used gun ships on villages. You conveniently overlook their crimes. Of course you would.

Fcking retards devoid of any knowledge of the war

I would like to see where India supported Russian invasion of Afgan. Any links to some documentation would be good

Sex parties
Katthak dance
Costume mills
Tea shops
Gas plants
Western Dresses
Skirted women

Still exist in Afghanistan, and are not symbols of openness and prosperity. This video is restricted to the projection of the communist elite of Afghanistan in the 60's not the real rural Afghanistan. A.Stan was ruined by the communist Russians and later by their friends India via fueling a civil war and later by the land of the free and the home of the brave, contrary to what Bhaaartis would have you believe.

I would like to see where India supported Russian invasion of Afgan. Any links to some documentation would be good

It's a known fact yaar

Go do research.

USSR was your ally, why wouldn't Indian support such a prospect?

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=5b0_1360058709[/video]

A small video showing how Afghanistan really looked like before Islamic fanaticism, Arab/Pakistani Islamist values and Sharia took over the country.

When the video technology came into being, Afghanistan was already a Muslim state

Arab Muslims brought the message of Islam to Herat and Zaranj in 642 AD and began spreading eastward, some of the native inhabitants they encountered accepted it while others revolted. The people of Afghanistan was multi-religious, which included Zoroastrians, Buddhists, worshippers of the sun, Hindus, Christians, Jews, and others. The Zunbil and Kabul Shahi were defeated in 870 AD by the Saffarid Muslims of Zaranj. Later, the Samanids extended their Islamic influence into south of the Hindu Kush. It is reported that Muslims and non-Muslims still lived side by side in Kabul before the Ghaznavids rose to power.

Afghanistan became one of the main centers in the Muslim world during the Islamic Golden Age...

So, the video you just showed was HOW AFGHANISTAN LOOKED like AFTER ISLAM came...and SHARIA and what not were already instilled...Yea it was prob BEFORE other nations came in and made it look like Vietnam after the war with US...

Doesnt it hit anyone after US leaves any country....they look the same eg. Vietnam, Afghan, Iraq...

Dude, when people show you tourism videos, they only show you good parts of a country...No one tells nor shows you the rotten part...

Here ONLY the elites were shown while others were in the field...

Indians...The master opportunists.

Haters of commies when it comes to China, lovers of commies when it comes to the soviets, and tout their own biggest democratic nation on earth bs.

Indians should just be ignored on the thread.

You indians are some of the stupidest people I've ever observed.

"Land and wealth redistribution" a la soviet model doesn't work and it absolutely angered a huge segment of Afghan population. Islamists, industrialists (many who had to flee in fear of being seen as "opposition" whose houses were marked red) - even secular elements were alienated.

Your soviet buddies used gun ships on villages. You conveniently overlook their crimes. Of course you would.

Fcking retards devoid of any knowledge of the war

You Pakistanis are funny people can you tell me how distributing land to landless angred the afghans
The rich land owners & the jagirdars got angry so they supported the insurgency which had the blessings of Pakistani Govt &the ISI

You can thank your idiotic soviet friends and those few moronic countries that backed its invasion of Afghanistan.

effectively fcking up and disturbing the equilibrium that had existed

So a foreign invasion made people become Islamic extremists and made them want to live in the middle ages?

Yeh, right. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom