What's new

what action should be taken against Pasha and Kiyani?

What Action against Pasha and Kiyani?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even if they gave safe heaven, the matter is when you violate international border, and sovereignty of the country, the defense is suppose to take care of that. like I said should have atleast engaged them to land by force.

America should itself be ashamed of such actions. its against the spirit of Americanism, against the very foundation of your own country.

It would of been a disaster for the PAF to interfere with the operation. We had enough assets in the area to neutralize any threat posed by the PAF. The mission was very well planed and executed.

We are not ashamed by our actions and may very well do it again if need arises. When you support and hide terrorist in your country be prepared for severe consequences by our armed forces. :usflag:

It would of been a disaster for the PAF to interfere with the operation. We had enough assets in the area to neutralize any threat posed by the PAF. The mission was very well planed and executed.

We are not ashamed by our actions and may very well do it again if need arises. When you support and hide terrorist in your country be prepared for severe consequences by our armed forces. :usflag:

I see your insight.

The reputation of ISI and Army is all time low.
Good time for political wings to get themselves in real power.

I don't think the generals are to blame unless they gave Osama safe haven.

You can't blame the generals because we entered the country to kill Osama. We have stealth aircraft that would not be picked up by radar.

Give the generals a break!

These generals are under oath to defend their country from all invasions. They don't shoot down drones that kill innocent and alleged terrorists alike without discrimination or concern for collateral damage, they don't shoot down invading choppers which they should have. They don't even retaliate against those that fire upon Pakistani check posts from helicopters and call the blatant disregard of international laws 'accidents'.

If they could not atleast engage and force the helicopters to land.....they should have atleast shot down the drones that attacked today! The question now is why should we continue to keep an army that is a huge burden on our economy merely to invade Pakistan again and again? If they cannot defend Pakistan against aggressors then they mean nothing....be the aggressor then be India or any other country of the world!

You may have enough assets to neutralize PAF but then again, we too have the ability to neutralize all your assets around Pakistan and within our range. 2 things that the leadership needs to learn here are:

1) Trust in God and not in USA
2) It is better to die with dignity than to live in shame. The world remembers those who died with dignity!

Apologies to the TS. I voted before reading the exclusion on Indians from the poll...

Apologies to the TS. I voted before reading the exclusion on Indians from the poll...

no problem, its intended to have some strong civilian views.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

hehe, sometimes good things do happen unintentionally! :lol:

and guess what 4 people want that :lol:

You may have enough assets to neutralize PAF but then again, we too have the ability to neutralize all your assets around Pakistan and within our range. 2 things that the leadership needs to learn here are:

2) It is better to die with dignity than to live in shame. The world remembers those who died with dignity!

From really crappy movies. Or some cheap posters.

There are two things involved here:

1. Knowledge of whereabouts of Osama bin laden
2. Failure to detect helicopters violating Pak airspace.

The first item is far more important as it has given the impression to the world that Pak security apparatus is either worthless or in cohorts with the terrorists. Either way buck stops at DG ISI and Shuja Pasha should resign if he had any self-respect. If the General doesn’t resign, he should be dismissed. If nothing this would send a message rest of the ISI gang to be extra vigilant in future.

The second failure can be due to many things varying from stealth technology to passive jamming and using Radar blind spots. I would suggest demotion of AOC Northern Command as well as officer responsible for watching Pak airspace on the Western border rather than out right dismissal from service.

I don't think the generals are to blame unless they gave Osama safe haven.

You can't blame the generals because we entered the country to kill Osama. We have stealth aircraft that would not be picked up by radar.

Give the generals a break!

Dont trust the other Generals now do we? ;) For Replacement?? haha

I just feel like putting a boot up your arse... and yeah I may very well feel like it again if need arises...

It was the US which gave support to Zia Regime during the 80 ties, the US also Supportet the Mujaheddin which fought the Soviets in Afghanistan ! Now we see former US Puppets become main Enemys of the US !

I just feel like putting a boot up your arse... and yeah I may very well feel like it again if need arises...

I am afraid, he is laughing up his sleeve, he having done that and is still doing!

I am afraid you must have missed Javed Choudry's talk show in Kal Tak where the panel had an ex Vice Chief of PAF and a Pak Army Maj Gen.

You do not have the assets neutralise the US assets since they are well dispersed and deep and then Bagram is not too far.

Therefore, what you are stating is bluster.

It is a fine emotion that it is better to die with dignity instead of living with shame.

If you feel so strongly, are you contemplating this action, or are you merely playing to the gallery?

Time to remain calm and collected and not give way to false emotions that may inflame those filled with despondency.

Back
Top Bottom