What's new

What about Kashmir?

Think logically!!!!...The only thing you can do by keeping the issue alive is hurt Pakistan...Status quo is affordable and beneficial to us...I am afraid vice-versa is not true...b/w there is no way you can snatch Kashmir from us by force...you have already tried it 3 times....in 1947 you were succesful till GOI intervened...but there after not much success...Now we both are nuclear so rest assured there cannot be any more attempts like that...I am not even talking about our conventional strength here....

Geo-politically India's might is increasing....If we go by projections then this is going to stay for significant time....International support backing Pakistan claim is non-existent and if there then almost a lip service and that too a very mild one....

In short the only way you can achieve your target is if you can convince India...and guess what - answer is no way!!!.....Choice is yours....

Who says that we want to snatch it. Or we want to make it part of Pakistan. We just want the issue resolved in accordance with wishes of Kashmiri people. After all it is to be their wish.

Dr Shabir Choudry has already stated what is the will of the people in Pakistan part of Kashmir!

Recently MAOISTS killed 3 of your congressmen and some 54000 troops are needed to crush them- So stop this off topic trolling of your here-

OK.. Leaving NWFP aside since it seems to touch a raw nerve.. Let me just say

Come and get it.. ;)

We will, Inshallah. Just wait and watch, we will get what is rightfully ours.

In the mean time, Ms Dutt, go out and play/fly.

Ah! you waiting for the right time..?? Just like your Home Minister for giving proof of Indian involvement in terrorism in Balochistan..

Take a leaf from successful operation in 1971 or 1984 (Siachen) and JUST DO IT (NIKE ) ...lol.

And btw, thats Mr Dutt to you..;)

Who says that we want to snatch it. Or we want to make it part of Pakistan. We just want the issue resolved in accordance with wishes of Kashmiri people. After all it is to be their wish.

My dear friend that is what i am trying to say...you can wish but can't do anything about it...The more you will keep thinking that way the more problems you will create for yourself...3 wars have been fought and every trick in the book have been tried....You want to keep trying then good luck but logically that is a lost case...

Also honestly speaking this is a myth that you want Kashmir to be settled as per wishes of people of Kashmir....Kashmir has a strategic importance...Imagine Kashmir as a separate country and you loosing water rights...connectivity with China etc etc....Both India and Pakistan cannot afford to loose Kashmir...It has strategic importance and that is a fact my friend...

We will, Inshallah. Just wait and watch, we will get what is rightfully ours.

In the mean time, Ms Dutt, go out and play/fly.

You've been crying from your previous generation, and you will for your future generation's'(note plural). Its like.. Cry Cry But Don't Try. lol

My dear friend that is what i am trying to say...you can wish but can't do anything about it...The more you will keep thinking that way the more problems you will create for yourself...3 wars have been fought and every trick in the book have been tried....You want to keep trying then good luck but logically that is a lost case...

Also honestly speaking this is a myth that you want Kashmir to be settled as per wishes of people of Kashmir....Kashmir has a strategic importance...Imagine Kashmir as a separate country and you loosing water rights...connectivity with China etc etc....Both India and Pakistan cannot afford to loose Kashmir...It has strategic importance and that is a fact my friend...

NOT TRUE!

There are many things Pakistan can do.

I gave some hints in my previous posts but I think you are among those who likes to be spoon fed.

No problem, I will spoon feed you but not now, wait for my detailed reply in a day or two, one thing I can tell you, it would not be a pleasant reading for you indians.

Mangoman,

If you think that it is war or terrorism export, you will have to get a second opinion.

Looking forward to your detailed reply which you state will not be pleasant for Indians.

Heard of or seen a boomerang?

I've worked with very few that I considered unpleasant. Dennis the Menace was a joy to work on.

NOT TRUE!

I gave some hints in my previous posts but I think you are among those who likes to be spoon fed.

No problem, I will spoon feed you but not now, wait for my detailed reply in a day or two, one thing I can tell you, it would not be a pleasant reading for you indians.

Pakistan can't do anything Mango, if it could, then it would have done it. I understand that its very hard for you to accept this fact but you have to live with this. You have no other option.

NOT TRUE!

Thats OK. Take your time, but try to make it good.:D
In the mean-while I'll continue eating my Mango. And I don't need a spoon to eat it. :)

Glad to know that Pakistanis have not forgotten yet, but may be Kashmiris have lost their spirit and morale. They would need serious effort if they are interested.

really no offence to anyone

but for a second think this this way .... India aka Bharat was a Hindu land for long long time even before the birth of any influential Religions on planet .

Now , waves of Invaders came looted , plundered and what not... Still Bharat accepted them as it's son ...now moving on

then came up this this time when people who used to live in this bharat wanted to get separated ....still no problem people agreed and gave away the land which was once bharat .

Now the problem is you all wanted separate nation ...you all got it ... people were asked to and were free to move to any side ....why didn't kashmiri went at that time....??? Why no one see who jammu and Kashmir were emptied from Kashmiri Pandits . why only muslims are talked about who will answer about what happened to pandits there ...how they where forced by majorty muslims to leave the valley .???

Glad to know that Pakistanis have not forgotten, but may be Kashmiris have lost their spirit and morale. They need serious effort if they are interested.

Good to know that Bangladeshis are acting as Aide Mémoire to the flagging Pakistani minds and josh.

But it is sad to know that the Pakistanis have forgotten to appreciate Bangladesh and their brave fight against all odds to get their Liberation!

Back
Top Bottom