What's new

West’s ‘honor killing’ hypocrisy: American university professor completely OWNS the western media

Not sure if you are Indian or not but i fail to see how something that gets you life behind bars could be encouraged by the same state
You mean a husband kills wife in china is the reason behind 300 muslim burning 3 christians alive in Oven for blasphemy,

No, you Only support and train LTTE.
Bangladesh can give moral boost to LTTE when ISI decides to Put an Extra S and occupy bangladesh again

Also the US population is larger than Pakistan and alot of crimes go unreported in Pak

According to many consensus conducted the crimes against women specially many cases like Rape and Homicide also go unreported in the US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310765.html

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/pages/rape-notification.aspx

And there are over 18000 of reported cases of women being killed in the US since 2003 and according to studies at least one third of all female homicide victims in the U.S. are killed by male intimate partners — husbands and ex-husbands, boyfriends and estranged lovers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/09/men-killing-women-domesti_n_5927140.html

According to many consensus done US is also the number 1 state in rape crime any where on Earth with 1 in every 6 American women being a victim of sexual assault, where as India is at 4th.

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

Whether you want to label it as honor killings or not but the fact remains that more women are being raped and killed in the US with many of the cases still going unreported then they are in Pakistan.

Patiently waiting for any butt-hurt pseudo Liberals response.

@war&peace

Last edited:
According to many consensus conducted the crimes against Women specially many cases like Rape and Homicide also go unreported in the US.
[/MEDIA]
Where is proof all rapes and honor killing are reported in pakistan?

Patiently waiting for any butt-hurt pseudo Liberals response.

@war&peace

Where is proof all rapes and honor killing are reported in pakistan?

Where is the proof of all the rape and honor killings being reported in the US when there are consensus showing that majority of them are not?

Yet US is ranked first in rape crimes with 1 in every 6 women being victims of rape.

Where is the proof of rape and honor killing being reported in the US when there are consensus showing that majority of them are not?

Yet US is ranked first in rape crimes with 1 in every 6 women being victims of rape.
Where does it say murders not reported in US? Where is the census of pakistan? Finally Where does it say all honor killing are reported in pakistan?

You mean a husband kills wife in china is the reason behind 300 muslim burning 3 christians alive in Oven for blasphemy,

Bangladesh can give moral boost to LTTE when ISI decides to Put an Extra S and occupy bangladesh again
Those who kill dalits over deskinning of cows shouldnt lecture others

Where does it say murders not reported in US? Where is the census of pakistan? Finally Where does it say all honor killing are reported in pakistan?

Bhai jan it was your guy who stated first that victims are not reported only in Pakistan so I responded by saying that same is the case with the US by providing Consensus showing that majority of the crimes committed against women also goes un-reported in the US now please stop with your butt-hurt responses.

Bhai jan it was your guy who stated first that victims are not reported only in Pakistan so I responded by saying that same is the case with the US by providing Consensus showing that majority of the crimes committed against women also goes un-reported in the US now please stop with your butt-hurt responses.
Ok i`ll explain in easy english, You said USA dont report MAJORITY Rapes and Murder, highlight Majority, I asked you where is the proof? I can claim population of men is double the women in pakistan, how will you prove it ? Where is the census? Your assuming pakistani crime stats are legitimate, then show proof all rapes are reported in pakistan. Why was Anti Rape Bill Required?

So what? If your parents are each others siblings, it must be because world problem university gave them a marriage certificate
Where did my parents come from in this debate? You have some explaining to do. Are you really a civilized human?

Lol....should we take you as a specimen example Bengali Hindus? You reveal interesting stuff if others like you.
We cant stick the compass on ur morals, when ur making babies on the wrong side of the family

Lol....should we take you as a specimen example Bengali Hindus? You reveal interesting stuff if others like you.
We cant stick the compass on ur morals, when ur making babies on the wrong side of the family
Where did my parents come from in this debate? You have some explaining to do. Are you really a civilized human?
I took your logic and explained by example of your own family

I took your logic and explained by example of your own family
It was not my logic that there are honour killings all over the world. I was trying to make it a world problem rather than a Pakistani or Indian problem. But you don't want that...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom