What's new

West’s ‘honor killing’ hypocrisy: American university professor completely OWNS the western media

Floor kisser means the pakistani national anthem, that starts with sir zameen back upar, nothing to do with hindu or muslim

By order of geopolitical lineage, Negroid race is closer genetically to pakistanis then bangladesh, our mongoloid indo-aryan category dont make arms deals with Boko Haram because we dont have any cultural linkages to them

So what? If your parents are each others siblings, it must be because world problem university gave them a marriage certificate

Pakistan Bars Family From ‘Forgiving’ Son For Honor Killing Of Qandeel Baloch
Muhammad Waseem said he had “no regrets” about killing his sister.

The massive cultural gutter of pakistan taking in potty of all the world problems, you dont electricity to recycle the output, you need more reality shows

i dont give a flying monkey about where im from unlike you .........your black like tar boy .......about mongoloid indo-aryan :partay: you seem ashamed of your black skin hey booooooy

It was not my logic that there are honour killings all over the world. I was trying to make it a world problem rather than a Pakistani or Indian problem. But you don't want that...
Right, america is older then pakistan, so we shall assume ur family pack comprehension that honor killing culture came from american homicide drama on tv

i dont give a flying monkey about where im from unlike you .........your black like tar boy .......about mongoloid indo-aryan :partay: you seem ashamed of your black skin hey booooooy
Like the saudis give two hoots u clean their toilets, they are still beheading the black luunjabis devoid of their active participation in the 21st century slave trade

Nope but dont throw stones from your glass house
Changing the channel wh
Nope but dont throw stones from your glass house
Changing the channel when camera is on them is very natural for the punjabis

The only boost was given to Rajiv Gandhi by Dhanu of LTTE....
Rajiv Gandhi must have exposed Ltte planted the bomb in zia`s plane then

Not sure if you are Indian or not but i fail to see how something that gets you life behind bars could be encouraged by the same state

In Pakistan, don't they encourage it? It be like blasphemy law as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom