What's new

Western passage of CPEC to be completed by 2018: PM

Look at the TV Show. He shows official documentation, with the seal of the Government of Pakistan. The Government hasn't denied the existence of these documents, you can see the PML-N spokesmen at no point denying the authenticity of these documents instead he tries to deflect the attention by saying 'oh jee woh invest tu kar rahay hain'. This is a new revelation, it will take some time before other sources catch up. If you don't believe in official documentation, than God help you my friend. You can say whatever you like about IK, but let me ask you this is IK corrupt himself? Also, do you believe that the Sharif family is corrupt or not?

What are you talking about? When was the last time you were in KPK? For my line of work i go there quite often. The police looks very professional, KPK leads other provinces now in terms of education/health, and when i visited the local administration for some approvals i did not pay a bribe. Imagine that, i did not pay a bribe, compared to Lahore where everyone in the Secretariat is looking to rob me blind.

So far as of now, he has nothing to show for anything. See the problem with people like you is, you only look at big fancy things such as Metro, Bridges which are severely overpriced and use all the materials from Ittefaq Mills, you don't look at the real issues that matter. Education, Law and Order, and Health Care. All of these three factors have gone down in Punjab. 86% increase in Crime in Punjab according to their own stats.

If Big Projects mean no money for human development, than i don't want those big projects. I don't believe we need big projects, which Nawaz Sharif uses his own personal companies to build at severe high prices.

You're correct, no point in arguing to people like you with such slave nokar mentality. I just highlighted something for you to highlight your mentality, at one point you're lambasting on not creating dynasties on the other hand you support a family that is itself a dynasty. Your next leader will be Maryam Nawaz or Hamza Shahbaz, not an average party worker. Because of people like you, Pakistan is in dirt and will continue to remain in dirt. If the Sharif's haven't been able to change the fate of the country in 30 years, i doubt they will do it now.

And for God sakes learn how to spell. Go and take a basic English Grammar Class. But you know what, that explains the level of your education and your love for Nawaz Sharif.

Bas yehi Aukat hai tum loagoon ki When nothing else is left then level of english comes to play.

FYI i have done my Bachelors and Masters Electrical and Electronics Engineering from UK Universities. I am fully funded PHD student studying in University of Melbourne. My first language is Urdu not English so go screw your self. If grammatical mistakes define your level of intelligence then that explains a lot about u as well.

Last edited:
Bas yehi Aukat hai tum loagoon ki When nothing else is left then level of english comes to play.

FYI i have done my Bachelors and Masters Electrical and Electronics Engineering from UK Universities. I am fully funded PHD student studying in University of Melbourne. My first language is Urdu not English so go screw your self. If grammatical mistakes define your level of intelligence then that explains a lot about u as well.

Haha this is too funny, bhai personal kyun ho rahay ho. We had a discussion, i offered evidence and wanted to have an intellectual discourse while you were only interested in trolling.

I thought with such education, at least they would have taught you how to write proper English.

Anyways, Ciaooo

Back
Top Bottom