What's new

Western Obsession With Saving Muslim Women

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the obsession of the West with muslim women? Why do they fetishize the concept of white men saving the muslim women in distress?

And lately after trying everything short of nuking Afghanistan. And utter humiliation. They have no ammunition left but this sham argument.

I just don't understand the Western obsession with the idea that muslim women are oppressed and they need to go in and rescue them. Just recently this is probably the only talking point the West is touting most against Taliban.

As if Drone striking and bombing schools, hospitals, villages is feminism? Where is this notion of the white man saving muslim women when they are pulling off muslim women's hijabs in racist attacks?

They have deceiful intention of using this for anti muslim goals, I understand. But some people actually do start believing this. So pathetic and sickening to see they target minds of muslim women and normal people. So satanic. Muslim women are key foundation of muslim society and ideals.

Last edited:
isn't it obvious in a culture which allows polygamy as a normal part of society

isn't it obvious in a culture which allows polygamy as a normal part of society
Polygamy is one thing sleeping with 50 different "partners" just to find the one and divorce three years later is another.
Only a certain section of these so called Muslim women send out the distress signal and wants to be saved by the white man. This argument is just for the likes of them.
But this is psychological warfare on part of the West man I just find it to be so below the belt and pathetic

Quite ironic that Muslim women wearing Hijab are the most oppressed people in the West. They have been victims of so many verbal and physical assault.

I always tell my mom not to go outside wearing hijab for her safety, but she wouldn’t listen.

Try re-constructing a more coherent sentence next time.
Sentence is coherent. Your mind is having system error. Like so many whities do when I say this to them and they usually go through similar situation comapring what I said to what they are fed
Quite ironic that Muslim women wearing Hijab are the most oppressed people in the West. They have been victims of so many verbal and physical assault.

I always tell my mom not to go outside wearing hijab for her safety, but she wouldn’t listen.
Muslim girls in West who wear the hijab are so brave and I make it a point to tell them that. When I lengthen the beard even a little bit the chances of me being target of racism goes up dramatically. I've actually tried this out.

What is the obsession of the West with muslim women? Why do they fetishize the concept of white men saving the muslim women in distress?

And lately after trying everything short of nuking Afghanistan. And utter humiliation. They have no ammunition left but this sham argument.

I just don't understand the Western obsession with the idea that muslim women are oppressed and they need to go in and rescue them. Just recently this is probably the only talking point the West is touting most against Taliban.

As if Drone striking and bombing schools, hospitals, villages is feminism? Where is this notion of the white man saving muslim women when they are pulling off muslim women's hijabs in racist attacks?

They have deceiful intention of using this for anti muslim goals, I understand. But some people actually do start believing this. So pathetic and sickening to see they target minds of muslim women and normal people. So satanic. Muslim women are key foundation of muslim society and ideals.

I need saving from my Muslim wife...where are these damn women who are obedient and stand on one leg and salute their husbands....I will have a dozen please.

My wife is good but when mad...Trust me the might of the taliban stand no chance

They just cannot digest the idea that some Muslim women might prefer hijaab over skirt. According to these so called champions of human rights, all woman want to roam around naked!

They have deceiful intention of using this for anti muslim goals, I understand. But some people actually do start believing thislllpathetic and sickening to see they target minds of muslim women and normal people. So satanic. Muslim women are key foundation of muslim society and ideals.
they can't even save their own women from suffering as single mothers from ages of 12 onwards more save them from rape every one minute let alone save them from a life of sexual exploitation. Muslims ko bcha nay chalain hain topi pehn kay, chootiyay! typical idiots giving help nobody asked for.

Western people love my mommy more than me?....

Absurd..

Back
Top Bottom