What's new

West press admit no victory in afghanistan

I don't doubt that, but how many Taleban are dead? The Americans rule the country. The Taleban have pretty much been defeated.

If taleban had neen defeated american soldiers wouldnt be dyeing in afghanistan

They have not won but I think the Americans are winning. Osama and many of his chiefs are dead. There have been no more terrorist attacks on American soil.
True soldiers are still dying but so are the Taleban.
Do all the Taleban need to die for victory?

Here you are misunderstanding, US/NATO are fighting against man power but they did nothing to change this ideology which may not come to end until bring their main demand into consideration and establish proper channel of dialogues.
True soldier will ever die where they ordered to fight but in case of Afghanistan death of true soldiers are going nowhere because you are fighting against reproduction of religious ideology (False extraction) which damn conservative and out of real path.
It’s good that there is no more attack on US soil but not to forget that price of safety of US was paid by Pakistan and Afghanistan inform of innocent lives. They also need security because they will live further but not US. This can’t be say victory but if you are used to declare Hiroshima Nagasaki Atomic attack a part of victory then no more to say.

Death of Osama and other terrorist sure a success & US’s next strategy will bring US into total defeat if he will not consider role of main player in Afghanistan. So it doesn’t means all is right.

If america wanted the taliban dead that bad they would had nuked the entire country, its not like they care.
They supported taliban now they are made the enemy. the main reason they are there is to create bases against iran and russia.

And if they were not defeated they would still be running the country.

costing you dear my dear. and your dollars are running out. Actually they gone and you are going busty musty and wont be able to put fuel in your aeroplanes then we see how brave your soldiers are and how many days they last agains taleban. By them simply still existing after 10 years means its their victory

costing you dear my dear. and your dollars are running out. Actually they gone and you are going busty musty and wont be able to put fuel in your aeroplanes then we see how brave your soldiers are and how many days they last agains taleban. By them simply still existing after 10 years means its their victory
And it is precisely this broadening of the word 'victory' that make possible your glee. You dare not call it 'victory' in the traditional sense. It is the typical shifting of the goal posts that is 'victory' to you. But hey...We got no problems if the defeated call their defeat 'victory'. Mess with US again in the future and we will return to give you many more 'victories'...:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Why did that not bother you American when they were fighting the soviets?
were they good terrorists then?
First...The Taliban did not exist back then. And no, they were not terrorists.

And it is precisely this broadening of the word 'victory' that make possible your glee. You dare not call it 'victory' in the traditional sense. It is the typical shifting of the goal posts that is 'victory' to you. But hey...We got no problems if the defeated call their defeat 'victory'. Mess with US again in the future and we will return to give you many more 'victories'...:lol:

Sad that more american soldiers dying in the last month than in the first year of invasion, and dont you see you aint got any money left. you living in denial my american freind. Thats really good news cos no more american soldiers will be needlesly killed. Remember osama said he was gonna bleed you and destroy capitalism? and you have had the first ever s-y-s-t-e-m-i-c failure in your systemj

Back
Top Bottom