What's new

WEST PLAYING GAMES WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN.

thats true but i just want u guysshould understand my mother father family noone hates pakistanis,let me tell u truth i have beeen to pakistan

As far as i know Majority Pakistanis don't hate India either.

Ok i am going to watch bigg boss.

American Pakistani and too much blood has been spilled. If the Kashmiri tell us they are happy with you guys and you stop treating them like subhumans we consider peace. Besides that anything you hear from Zardari Co is rhetoric.

u are a pakistani and u talked earlier like if u are from america u know what i dont wanna talk to u
i hate people who dont respect their country

As far as i know Majority Pakistanis don't hate India either.

Ok i am going to watch bigg boss.

lol watch kabbbadi cup on ptc

atlest someone agrees u know our government is so corrupt . i tell u a real incident my uncle who works in army as junior engineer in small armaments told me there were 40 guns needed 500 were ordered only 10 were delivered rest all money was distributed in all the memmbers including my uncle lol what the hell our countries have been becoming
then why blame west and others for your problems. keep house in order so that none gets to use the country for their dirty games.

sorry but was it was so bad what actually chinks means just curious
its a racial slur in india prohibited by law.

‘Five yrs in jail for calling people ‘chinki’? Not enough!’ | Firstpost

American Pakistani and too much blood has been spilled. If the Kashmiri tell us they are happy with you guys and you stop treating them like subhumans we consider peace. Besides that anything you hear from Zardari Co is rhetoric.

There was NO revolt against Indian rule till 1989... So you mean to say that they got courage to revolt after 40 long years?

Well yes, the West thrives on divisions, animosity and chaos between countries. God forbid if other nations started cooperating and challenging western hegemony, that is their greatest nightmare. Why not make this nightmare come true?

There was NO revolt against Indian rule till 1989... So you mean to say that they got courage to revolt after 40 long years?

It took American colonists more than 100 years before they revolted so it is not that surprising.

It took American colonists more than 100 years before they revolted so it is not that surprising.

No kid... It was the time in which the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan and the Mujaheddin were diverted to Kashmir!

No kid... It was the time in which the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan and the Mujaheddin were diverted to Kashmir!

You are trying to say Kashmiris do not want their rights? That there have been no mass graves in Kashmir?? I am not going to argue with a fool, I simply stated why there cannot be peace.

You are trying to say Kashmiris do not want their rights? That there have been no mass graves in Kashmir?? I am not going to argue with a fool, I simply stated why there cannot be peace.

I'm not arguing with you, I am just passing on the idea! Why do you feel that Kashmiris don't have their right!

All the rights issue comes to the point of AFSPA act and the army in civilian areas! Why it happened? This will happen to any country's civilians who were brainwashed by foreigners and follow their words blindly!

Anyway shoot the separatist first regardless of the numbers... I am sure that the army would NOT have killed the innocent! As for the separatist.... We don't give a s*it!

There cannot be peace because Pakistan will continue to nurture and send terrorists to India as it CANNOT face India in a war!

Back
Top Bottom