What's new

WEST PLAYING GAMES WITH INDIA AND PAKISTAN.

ursoul

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
WE ALL KNOW PAKISTAN IS FACING THE WORST TIME IT HAS EVER FACED AND ONE DAY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE SAME.WEST RUSSIANS CHINKS ALL ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH TWO BROTHERS I HOPE THE MENTALITY OF COMMON PEOPLE REMAINS NO WAR AS NOONE FROM INDIA HATES PAKISTANIS ATLEAST NOT ME,IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PM I WOULD HAVE MADE NO FOREIGN DEFENCE DEALS ACT WE ARE WASTING OUR SO MUCH MONEY ON JUST FOR GEARING FOR WAR,
WAR WAR BETWEEN BROTHERS NO

IGNORE IF U CANT UNDERSTAND OR FIND ANYTING TROLLING
I AM INDIAN LIVES IN SECTOR 21 C CHANIGARH PHARMACY STUDENT IN NIPER MOHALI I LOVE KULLU MANALI AND I CAN GIVE U MORE PROOF OF BEING INDIAN

West is playing games with Pakistan and India.

I agree with this part.

WE ALL KNOW PAKISTAN IS FACING THE WORST TIME IT HAS EVER FACED AND ONE DAY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE SAME.WEST RUSSIANS CHINKS ALL ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH TWO BROTHERS I HOPE THE MENTALITY OF COMMON PEOPLE REMAINS NO WAR AS NOONE FROM INDIA HATES PAKISTANIS ATLEAST NOT ME,IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PM I WOULD HAVE MADE NO FOREIGN DEFENCE DEALS ACT WE ARE WASTING OUR SO MUCH MONEY ON JUST FOR GEARING FOR WAR,
WAR WAR BETWEEN BROTHERS NO

IGNORE IF U CANT UNDERSTAND OR FIND ANYTING TROLLING
I AM INDIAN LIVES IN SECTOR 21 C CHANIGARH PHARMACY STUDENT IN NIPER MOHALI I LOVE KULLU MANALI AND I CAN GIVE U MORE PROOF OF BEING INDIAN
You gonna get banned for the word you used for chinese.

As for your thread.West is not playing any game.its other way round.India and pakistan are giving west and others the chance to be a player in their own game of enmity. You cant blame west and everyone under the sun for the mistakes of yours.

West is playing games with Pakistan and India.

I agree with this part.

atlest someone agrees u know our government is so corrupt . i tell u a real incident my uncle who works in army as junior engineer in small armaments told me there were 40 guns needed 500 were ordered only 10 were delivered rest all money was distributed in all the memmbers including my uncle lol what the hell our countries have been becoming

As for your thread.West is not playing any game.its other way round.India and pakistan are giving west and others the chance to be a player in their own game of enmity. You cant blame west and everyone under the sun for the mistakes of yours.

sorry but was it was so bad what actually chinks means just curious

If it was not for the British tricks of divide and rule, India and Pakistan would be one nation today.

We know but we do not care, you have been oppressing Kashmiris and we stand by them till it is resolved.

If it was not for the British tricks of divide and rule, India and Pakistan would be one nation today.

Yes, but after separation was complete too much blood was spilled.

just think what ur country is now we both can be a lot better and who says u we are enemy only some corrupt defence minister help west get more money thats it.

atlest someone agrees u know our government is so corrupt . i tell u a real incident my uncle who works in army as junior engineer in small armaments told me there were 40 guns needed 500 were ordered only 10 were delivered rest all money was distributed in all the memmbers including my uncle lol what the hell our countries have been becoming

West sells weapons to both of us so that we can fight and destroy each other and they can earn billions by selling us their weapons.

Don't agree with you here.

But two nations doesn't mean we must have to fight with each other.

West sells weapons to both of us so that we can fight and destroy each other and they can earn billions by selling us their weapons.

thats true but i just want u guysshould understand my mother father family noone hates pakistanis,let me tell u truth i have beeen to pakistan

Mate India never wanted a hostile Pakistan and it is the other way round, From the creation of Pakistan it is anti - india and it takes pride in it.

The defense deals which India is doing is not Pakistan specific, they are to protect India from China just in case of Chinese aggression. India what you are seeing will be in top 3 with in a decade and will have its own interest , India has already got out of Pakistan specific policies and it is aspiring to be a regional power with strong economy.

India will never want to go to war within next decade and we want to make India a stronger force by 2020.

India loves Iran because of the relationship which existed from ancient times and in future the scope of India and Iran relations will prosper.

come on u are either indian or pakistani shame on u
if u are indian i will shame on me

American Pakistani and too much blood has been spilled. If the Kashmiri tell us they are happy with you guys and you stop treating them like subhumans we consider peace. Besides that anything you hear from Zardari Co is rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom