What's new

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

Cricketers of other nation mostly attacked in Pakistan and BD..

Are you out of your mind or just want to flame??

We were not better few years ago either. It's a bad thing. Condemn it and move on rather then flamming the whole thread.

Even the match was finished before entering some audiences to the stadium. One Bangladeshi audience came from UK but the match was finished in total 31 overs and before his entering. So naturally they were angry.

@ Pakistanis, How can you point out others problems, its Bangladesh buisness. First we should sort out our own problems, even MINISTERS are not safe in our country, our security authorities FAILED to secure the Srilankan brothers team who tour Pakistan in such a crucial time when each & every team refused to visit. We have closed our eyes from our own problems & jumping into others problems like Muslim Ummah, save Afghanistan Iraq & looking into other countries problems thats the reason our problems are tripling day by day minute by minute, just today there was another attack in which 10 people died in NW Pakistan. Please wake up to eliminate our problems & serious threats that we are facing.

P.S Sorry to Mods for Offtopic.

Closing one's own eyes and without knowing one's own problems, anyone can say anything. We do not give them importance.

Hope This world cup get some cheer-able memories not the world cup like 2007

hembo buddy what matter most you understand here im not writting govt official work in which i put commas and fullstops we are here to be relax and let others know what we think onlt few indians i think dont understand but 90 percent people write like mw and they understand too

What happened there Banladesh?

Here is your brilliant oppertunatiy to make a name for yourself by being a nice host instead who throw stones at the opposing team who were just looking forward to playing some good cricket in your home country.

Doesn't who did it, or what it was atteneded for you need to do this.

1: Offer a apoligy, i mean everyone should.
2: Continue on supporting the team they need you.
3: Give free tickets to show your good attention to the World.

This World cup is supposed to give Bangladesh a identity, plz make it a good one :)

hembo buddy what matter most you understand here im not writting govt official work in which i put commas and fullstops we are here to be relax and let others know what we think onlt few indians i think dont understand but 90 percent people write like mw and they understand too

super falcon.. i'm with you. lot of the guys here copy and paste.. atleast you are writing something of your own & i do understand what u r trying to say!! don't worry.. keep going!!

BroItIsPainfulToReadWhyCantyouWriteLikeOthersWhatIfEverybodyDecideToWriteLikeMe

The crowd offered apology to West Indies team!!

199113_10150198372223765_283905508764_8897738_1398832_n.jpg

A number of Bangladeshi fan with flowers and sorry-letter were present when WI team was leaving for the airport. Darren Sammy accepted the flowers and sent photographers to take the fan-photos. This clearly shows the yesterday's unexpected incident is a matter to forget. Thanks to Foisal Masum who took the initiative. The WI team waved in reply.

I am really happy to see the initiative as after all we are not uncivilized like the audience of our neighboring country those who throw stuff to the guest player like what happened in 1996 in eden garden and we also do not insult guest players saying Allo what they have done in Delhi in the case of Inzamam and radicals also do not give death threat to the guest player and torch the pitch so that no game can happen...

Those who have taken the initiative has really raised our head high then our neighboring country and only this is the reason BD is taking initiative to organize world cup alone in 2023 or 2027 instead of sharing matches where audiences does not know how to honor the guest players.

^^^^^
Wats the point dear sami6108..
Its like killing someone and then asking sorry... LOL..
NO point in doing all this things...
"It take years to earn respect but it takes seconds to loose it"

Those who have taken the initiative has really raised our head high then our neighboring country and only this is the reason BD is taking initiative to organize world cup alone in 2023 or 2027 instead of sharing matches where audiences does not know how to honor the guest players.

wow, wish Bdsh best of Luck.

Just quit the sports. It will save you the humiliation, save us the pain and no one will be stoned. If you are sh*t at something even after trying for 30 years, maybe its time to give up.

Back
Top Bottom