What's new

West Bengal in the Peril of Islamic Jihad

There is a problem in W. Bengal period and our intelligence agencies are aware of support terrorists like IM get in certain pockets of W. Bengal like Midnapore and Burdwan.

That being said, these thread vastly overstates the influence and threat perception of IM.
So far as I know,
Some of these people get shelter there, mostly because of family relations and because they are in the business of bomb-making illegally which are used in some anti-social activities. But such incidents are rare. Do you have any further info ?

So far as I know,
Some of these people get shelter there, mostly because of family relations and because they are in the business of bomb-making illegally which are used in some anti-social activities. But such incidents are rare. Do you have any further info ?

Nothing verifiable, except for info available in public domain about IM activities and networks in W. Bengal and Bihar, all information I have anecdotal.

@Md Akmal ...are you mad ? Out of all the places, West Bengal ? Again.. are you mad ?

@ I am not a mad but all these articles are being written by the Indians that too non-Muslims. Even some times I am coding some writings that too are written by the Indians ! I am just cutting and pasting and enjoying that's all. But I think there are definitely some truth on it or just vivid imagination !

Last edited:
West Bengal should be merged with Bangladesh, they are the same people divided by an artificial line, they speak Bengali,look Bengali, and are Bengali so they should be reunited

West Bengali have more in common with Bangladeshis than they do with Punjabis or Ladakhis, I think they should stop being hindized and join their Bengali kin

No Problem for us, If they want to merge. But, its not current or near future reality. Cause, they still don't have the sense as they live are under the Delhi rule.

West Bengal should be merged with Bangladesh, they are the same people divided by an artificial line, they speak Bengali,look Bengali, and are Bengali so they should be reunited

West Bengali have more in common with Bangladeshis than they do with Punjabis or Ladakhis, I think they should stop being hindized and join their Bengali kin

Your suggestion is useless as both Bengal already under same rule.
West Bengal under union republic system & East Bengal aka Bangladesh under no cost no commitment system.

Back
Top Bottom