What's new

West Bengal corner....

Just_Cuz_19.gif
( Kichu na, emni)

Its really good 2 see there's a thread like dis. I agree wid da idea 2 change the title 2 'Coffee House'.

Im from kolkata :pleasantry:

Hail NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE ---on his birthday.

I hear many Indians are ignorant about the person and his achievements , his nationalism and his unflinching loyalty to his country.

So I would request everyone to see this film once --

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Shyam Benegal

and if they can , also to read

Subhas Chandra Bose -- The Springing Tiger By Hugh Toye

( Hugh Toye was one of the British Special Forces SOF agents tasked with the capture and killing of Netaji once he escaped from house arrest to Afghanistan and subsequently to Germany. )

Jatishwar keu dekheche? Kemon hoyeche!

Chobita dekhte chai. Chobi releaser koto din por DVD ber kore?

I am so pissed with BD govt. B'Deshis are more excited about Indian films than Indian themselves but they are not letting Indian film to be shown in cinema halls. Grrr..... :hitwall:

Prosenjit: If Bangladesh opens its market, Bengali cinema can prosper

prosenjit-pm-jun28.jpg

New Delhi: Bengali cinema superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee, whose latest film 'Jaatishwar' will get a countrywide release Friday, says Bengali films can prosper if Bangladesh opens its market for them.

The 51-year-old, who has featured in over 300 films, including 'Chokher Bali' and 'Dosar', considers Bangladesh a good market to sell Bengali films made in India.

"But there are political and social commitments. And due to piracy of our films there we are not able to do good business. If that market opens up we won't be less than Southern film industry," Prosenjit said here at the screening of 'Jaatishwar'.

Another factor that impacts the business of Bengali cinema is screening of other language films in the state.

"We never got the opportunity to do only Bengali cinema in our state," he added.

"In South India, they don't entertain Hindi films, the way it should be. They have only Telugu, Tamil and Malayali films. Hindi films are not big there," added the star who feels Bengali cinema has survived so far only on content.

Prosenjit: If Bangladesh opens its market, Bengali cinema can prosper

We are making Dhoom movie in Bengali. Lets see if our hero Shakib Khan can recreate Dhoom machale. :bounce:

GBNEWS24.com :: English » Bioscopewala’s “Raja Handsome” to Set New Standards in Bangladeshi Film Industry

Ami bhalo achi bhai. Tumi kemon acho bhai. Thanks for liking me. :enjoy: @Aka123 is also one of my fav Indian members in the forum apart from @DRAY, @hinduguy, @LaBong and many. Actually I like most of Indian members here and I like all Bengalis here but @Skies and @BDforever are so far my fav members from my country. :cheers:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm welcome back, enjoy your freedom here.

Confused seeing that how come I have got inserted in your fav list though I bashed you many times directly AND indirectly!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom