What's new

'We're proud of papa, na?'

Very good, give them freedom.
Not in million years. ;)

I know! But my point is "Hurt them where it hurts the most" -- aka Azad Kashmir! As far as I know, while our guys MAY BE engaging in some other parts of Pakistan but steer clear of Azad Kashmir. This needs to change. I guess there is no greater fear for Pakistanis than fear of losing Azad Kashmir!

I am not asking to take Azad Kashmir back (I am sane enough to know that it is impossible to take Azad Kashmir back) -- but why spare the "other" disputed part of Kashmir when they can't leave Indian Kashmir alone?

I am sorry to disagree with you here -- it has been more than just a nuisance and we can't keep ignoring Indian soldiers lives like this. The soldiers who sacrifice their life can't be traded with the life of a few low-life islamists like this.
You are wrong. Azad Kashmir is not pakistan occupied kashmir. :hitwall:

In another thread they say his vehicle was ambushed by 1 guy and that his vehicle crashed or something resulting in his and another soldiers death... So I guess he was t "sleeping"...

Sleeping while he was supposed to be on lookout?

No! I would argue that Azad Kashmir is far more important to Pakistanis than any other place -- both in their perception as well as strategically -- vis-a-vis India.

After all, it is a region that is most relevant to India (in fact, we should have been claiming all the years as "ours"), connects Pakistan with China and most importantly, is home to most of their water-sources!

The reason why India cannot meddle in Pakistani Kashmir is because there is no support for India on that side of the border. I am sure your RAW tried and realized it wasn't possible so stuck to supporting BLA which is open to help from any country. Meanwhile Pakistan does not even need to do much because there is a home grown movement in IOK. You just like to blame Pakistan without any evidence because you are too scared to admit that the "militants" did not come over the LOC.

The reason why India cannot meddle in Pakistani Kashmir is because there is no support for India on that side of the border. I am sure your RAW tried and realized it wasn't possible so stuck to supporting BLA which is open to help from any country. Meanwhile Pakistan does not even need to do much because there is a home grown movement in IOK. You just like to blame Pakistan without any evidence because you are too scared to admit that the "militants" did not come over the LOC.

When Somebody killed/beheaded their soldiers in LOC.. They were in the bathroom .. Than news came they were sleeping .. And so on .. I mean who the hell sleeps while patrolling the line of control ?

I would agree to a certain degree that it is not as easy for India to foment trouble in Azad Kashmir compared to other areas -- but for different reasons. First and foremost, I think, is that India doesn't have its priorities right and doesn't have many assets committed to Azad Kashmir.

Secondly, I think PA has focused so much of its resources on Azad Kashmir and penetrated the society and all the organizations on ground of Azad Kashmir so much that it is not possible to do anything without raising suspicions.

But given enough funding and a re-prioritization, India is more than capable of creating trouble there. What's more - India can also use the same argument of "disputed" region to violate LOC as it pleases without raising international hackles -- just as Pakistan has been doing so far.

Rest of your post, frankly I don't want to waste my time by getting into any argument -- it doesn't make any sense. If at all, I hold Indian border forces criminally-responsible for letting the infiltration happen -- despite the resources that they have at their disposal.

When Somebody killed/beheaded their soldiers in LOC.. They were in the bathroom .. Than news came they were sleeping .. And so on .. I mean who the hell sleeps while patrolling the line of control ?

Lmao day and night Indians were barking about the heavy response they were giving the PA on the border, yet they also claim that they were attacked by infiltrators. So either the response was bakwas or the infiltration excuse is bakwas lol.

10686644_10152682108278071_1224055745784387886_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom