What's new

WE'RE NOW PAYING FOR INDIA'S NAVY

India told UK to bug off years ago. You know what UK said? "It's our duty to provide to the poorest people in the world, so we won't stop".

:rofl:

I say India should take advantage of this until UK wakes up.

EzioAltaïr;3359290 said:
India told UK to bug off years ago. You know what UK said? "It's our duty to provide to the poorest people in the world, so we won't stop".

:rofl:

I say India should take advantage of this until UK wakes up.

Lol do you have a source for that? Would make for interesting reading.

In that case they should also be making annual payments to Pakistan and Bangladesh. As it was the whole subcontinent effected by British colonization.

Pakistan and Bangladesh already receive aid from Britain, and they receive much higher per capita aid than India.

Pakistan and Bangladesh already receive aid from Britain, and they receive much higher per capita aid than India.

Yep that they do, here's figures from 2011-2012, will be the same till 2015.

5z1wrr.jpg

The future of UK aid - interactive | Global development | guardian.co.uk

You should be thankful, paying the losers of a conflict is new. Do you think the Romans paid the survivors after sacking a city, killing everyone over a certain age and selling the rest into slavery?

Losers? Which Indian ruler was defeated by Anglo-Saxons without another Indian ruler's help? I'd give you one, they were good administrators but then again they were opportunists.

I have noticed that people in west think that British Raj in subcontinent was a good thing but in reality the negatives over weigh the positives.

Before Invasion India contributed more than 25% to the world economy which after British left was at 2%, for British India was just a big Colony market to dump their goods resulted by industrial revolution while Indian goods was heavily taxed, farmers paid 4 times more tax irrelevant of seasonal rain, didn't face so many famines and not so many people had died during the famines, Indians were treated like second class citizen in their own country.

For more information please read any Indian history books from standard 5-8 :)

Losers? Which Indian ruler was defeated by Anglo-Saxons without another Indian ruler's help? I'd give you one, they were good administrators but then again they were opportunists.

I have noticed that people in west think that British Raj in subcontinent was a good thing but in reality the negatives over weigh the positives.

Before Invasion India contributed more than 25% to the world economy which after British left was at 2%, for British India was just a big Colony market to dump their goods resulted by industrial revolution while Indian goods was heavily taxed, farmers paid 4 times more tax irrelevant of seasonal rain, didn't face so many famines and not so many people had died during the famines, Indians were treated like second class citizen in their own country.

100% agree, these are FACTs but the whites refuse to accept this and continue to think India/Asia as a whol is some third-world charity case that should be grateful for the peanuts they give.

Yep that they do, here's figures from 2011-2012, will be the same till 2015.

5z1wrr.jpg

The future of UK aid - interactive | Global development | guardian.co.uk

Interesting to note that from 2013 on aid to paksitan will increase significantly to ~£400+ miilion/year.

Well, if you didn't get the Sh*t end of the contest, why all the whineing about getting looted, etc.?

OKAY, so it's look like that we are utilizing $450 million British aid in buying $15 billion MMRCA + $ 450 million Mars mission + $1 billion Navy ships + financing our entire defence budget of $ 40 billion......anything else?.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you didn't lose...why are you moaning about getting looted...treated bad etc., Pick a story and stick with it. If it was other Indians that smacked you around....how does Britain owe you a damned thing? If it was the British...be glad they offer anything....the Byzantines haven't gotten payment from the Turks, the Vandals haven't paid Rome, etc. (just to clarify...this in no way means I think Britain has a right to whine about how you spaend your money...if they don't like it...stop the aid...simple)

If you didn't lose...why are you moaning about getting looted...treated bad etc., Pick a story and stick with it. If it was other Indians that smacked you around....how does Britain owe you a damned thing? If it was the British...be glad they offer anything....the Byzantines haven't gotten payment from the Turks, the Vandals haven't paid Rome, etc. (just to clarify...this in no way means I think Britain has a right to whine about how you spaend your money...if they don't like it...stop the aid...simple)

India tells Britain: We don't want your aid - Telegraph

The poms can shove their aid up their as*.

You should be thankful, paying the losers of a conflict is new. Do you think the Romans paid the survivors after sacking a city, killing everyone over a certain age and selling the rest into slavery?

Err..thankful for what ?

No..we are not asking them to pay anything -- actually even if they wanted to,they cannot with the current state of their economy -- but they could just shut their trap and stop whining about their aid.

Few things about their aid -

First of all INdian govt has asked the Brits categorically to stop their aid and do something useful with the money in UK itself. No they wont stop. They literally begged Indian Govt to allow them to keep sending the aid. Probably an ego boost in these trying times.

Second their aid annually comes to a total of about $250 million dollars. I think the per unit cost of a Shivalik class frigate is double that.

Third, ferchrisssakes they dont even give aid to the GoI. But their aid goes to private NGOs, yeah you guessed it right, mostly these crazy evangelical groups and few others.

So a kind advice to the Poms - stop your aid and utilize that money for those who are un-employed in your country. And kindly STOP WHINING and let go of the "white man's burden".

Brits criticize India For It's Military Spending's On other hand they Literally Begged For MMRCA contract, WHAT!!! sorcery is this ?

God save the Queen ;)

Back
Top Bottom