What's new

Were Muslim Rajputs also honour bound to commit Saka and Jauhar when faced with overwhelming odds?

These RSS believe if you convert to Islam that you lose your DNA.

I am Rajput, through and through, but even these RSS will find some way to deny it on the basis that I am Muslim.

Blood and religion are two different things. They simply do not understand. They think taking a dip in Ganges changes you to Brahmin or Kshatriya.

There's no such thing as Brahmin blood or DNA, as i said before its it Ethno-religious community made of 7 priestly families that received Hymns from gods in early Vedic age.

I won't comment on Rajput-ness of others, its up to hindu rajputs to decide your claims.

Most of Pakistani population are light-skinned Aryans/Iranics, and many have surnames, lineages, and origins to prove it.

We are sons of the soil. Our ancestors have been here since IVC and the periodic Iranic migrations from Central Asia.

Good for you guys, if you believe that you guys are Iranics than you should reclaim your lost Iranic heritage.

Brahmins and Kshatriyas and Vaishyas are from Vedic Origin not Iranic so that will solve the issue.

Allama Iqbal's ancestor Sahaj Ram Sapru converted to Islam from Shiva Brahminism. Most Kashmiri Muslims are descended from Hindu Brahmins as well.

I can make up some name as well.theres no Shiva Brahminism in strict sense, most of the brahmins and Rajputs are worshippers of Shiva and Vishnu/Krishna, my own family members have managed Shiva temple in village in recent times few generations ago if my assumption and details are right.

My maternal family also have family members that are part of one of 4 famous Krishna temple, one of the holiest site for all Hindus.

You don't become a Brahmin by just being born as a Brahmin. I personally don't believe in caste system and I'm strongly against Brahmanism where people consider they are superior just because they are born in a certain caste.
I would also like to tell that caste system is not restricted to just Hinduism. There are people from Abrahimic religions who consider people of their religion as superior and consider people of other religions as less worthy. That is also a form of caste system and I'm strongly against that as well.
i disagree
with first part of your paragraph but agree with second.

I am an orthodox god loving Hindu so these differences means very little to me anyways.

No one knows when his family converted, most of the Kashmiri Muslims are Kharva or Fisherman anyways.

I know that he was a hardcore Muslim, i meant that he fetishized brahmins not Brahminism.

Brahminism is Hinduism or Vedic religion, religion, customs and cultures that we follow.

Brahminical is Vedic civilization that we propagated alongside Kshatriyas and Vaishyas.

Check out Sapru family... why procrastinate? He had pictures taken with his yet hindu cousins... still very much brahmin... his grandmother, Indirani Sapru, was alive and well way into mid life of Iqbal and remained hindu.

These RSS believe if you convert to Islam that you lose your DNA.

I am Rajput, through and through, but even these RSS will find some way to deny it on the basis that I am Muslim.

Blood and religion are two different things. They simply do not understand. They think taking a dip in Ganges changes you to Brahmin or Kshatriya.

Most of Pakistani population are light-skinned Aryans/Iranics, and many have surnames, lineages, and origins to prove it.

We are sons of the soil. Our ancestors have been here since IVC and the periodic Iranic migrations from Central Asia.

Allama Iqbal's ancestor Sahaj Ram Sapru converted to Islam from Shiva Brahminism. Most Kashmiri Muslims are descended from Hindu Brahmins as well.
There are many Rajputs in Pakistan. Their surnames are Rajputs, Chauhans, Bandhanis, Qaimkhanis etc

Check out Sapru family... why procrastinate? He had pictures taken with his yet hindu cousins... still very much brahmin... his grandmother, Indirani Sapru, was alive and well way into mid life of Iqbal and remained hindu.

Can you show me the picture?

How can his grandmother be a Hindu when his grandfather converted and married some muslim women According to him ?

According to some of these Gangus, is is impossible for a Brahmin, to convert to Islam.:lol::lol::lol: Such people are incorrigible.
Father of Pakistan is a gangu as well. :lol:

For the first part its Gotra system bro.

For second I am a Practicing Hindu so i don't care much about caste.
What is gotra system anyway? So you accept that Brahmins are superior than people of other caste? And do you think that a person is by default Brahmin if he is born in the Brahmin caste?

According to some of these Gangus, is is impossible for a Brahmin, to convert to Islam.:lol::lol::lol: Such people are incorrigible.
the same gangus also believe in gow muttar tonic & vedic satellite tikinalijy. just leave them in their nonexistant la la land. :lol:

Father of Pakistan is a gangu as well. :lol:
And he raped mother india in her bunghole!:enjoy:

Rajput is title, soomras are not really rajput in traditional sense and neither hindus so they never sent their women in pit of fire.

Rajput is title? What on earth is that supposed to mean?

the same gangus also believe in gow muttar tonic & vedic satellite tikinalijy. just leave them in their nonexistant la la land. :lol:

And he raped mother india in her bunghole!:enjoy:

He himself made Indus valley his personal bitch whom he raped at his will. :enjoy:

Theres a reason you call him f"the nation":rofl::rofl:

The ethnographers of this forum might take you up on that...Rajputs be they of Hindu or Muslim placed heavy importance on ancestry and lineages ...There are still Muslim Rajputs who can identify which pre-Muslim kula they belong to? Whether they are Suryavanshu,Agnivanshi or Chandravanshi

Sorry, hadn't read as far as your comment before asking what that meant.

However, let me remind you that nobody is entitled to describe himself as Suryavanshi, Chandravanshi or Agnivanshi after conversion. It's a one-way street.

Saka and Jauhar were committed by the towns of lower Indus basin when besieged by Alexander ...All those places are in modern day Pakistan
No I am not a Rajput... If you must know I am Ugra Kshatriya

Are you the same as Sadgops? Just asking.

Some muslims are more equal than others....I am sorry but Indonesians are not as celebrated in the global Muslim lore as the 16 great Turkic dynasties (most of them being Muslims)

@Indus Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom