What's new

welcome to bjp's india Church in Delhi's Vasant Kunj area vandalized

isupportaap

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: A church in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj area was found vandalized on Monday morning.

Police have recovered the CCTV footages from the church which shows two of the three miscreants who had entered the church.

According to an official from the St Alphonsa Church, the miscrients had removed the ciborium and emptied it onto a table.

The men had entered the church by climbing over the boundary wall at around 3am. The men were also seen punching at a glass pane which houses an idol.

Police said that efforts are being made to identify the accused.

times of india reports

This is some kind of Vatican Pope conspiracy. Our Virat Hindu Sanghis won't do these kind of things.... Anyways there won't any more churches in India as all Christians will do Ghar waapsi..

False-flag by the church most likely. They have a habit of doing this.

the only false flag troll here is you ,stop it sir you are an RSS goon we know you very well ..Indian muslims are our pride they will die for country i trust our muslim more than you rss hindu extremists .and yes i am a hindu !!

the only false flag troll here is you ,stop it sir you are an RSS goon we know you very well ..Indian muslims are our pride they will die for country i trust our muslim more than you rss hindu extremists .and yes i am a hindu !!
Ok! Chaddis don't carry out such attacks in secret. They do it in open and take credit for it.

AAP doesn't care about Indian Muslims. Just their votes. You dumbwit.

You are indeed aaptard. Does @mujhaidind sound like RSS goon to you?

NEW DELHI: A church in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj area was found vandalized on Monday morning.

Police have recovered the CCTV footages from the church which shows two of the three miscreants who had entered the church.

According to an official from the St Alphonsa Church, the miscrients had removed the ciborium and emptied it onto a table.

The men had entered the church by climbing over the boundary wall at around 3am. The men were also seen punching at a glass pane which houses an idol.

Police said that efforts are being made to identify the accused.

times of india reports
You just join PDF to showcase your support to AAP. WOW

Ok! Chaddis don't carry out such attacks in secret. They do it in open and take credit for it.

AAP doesn't care about Indian Muslims. Just their votes. You dumbwit.

BJP 's cry baby internet worries are good at getting personal only keep it up you rss troll

hindus temples have been vandalized from 12th century AD onwards... i never heard a comment about it... where are all the seculars, first i want my temples rebuild, otherwise, its just a crap, and i dont care....

This guy is a member of AAP internet army , ignore him at all cost. Look at him , in such a hurry to spread propaganda that he couldn't write the headline properly.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom