What's new

Welcome "The Eagle" as moderator

Welcome to you too.... Enjoy your stay and avoid going against the rules so we friends. :D

Which rule I broke Sirji ...i didnt abuse anyone

That's good .... Thanks.... :lol:.... See you around mate. . ..

I do hope that you will continue writing irrespective of your new post. Its always a pleasure reading your posts.

My pleasure, I will try my best Sir and hope that you will understand other priority assignments which too firstly, are necessary to help with productive and quality discussion so one way or another, I will be the part of same discussion on this forum either supporting it or participating like others.

Regards,

@Ajit6333 That was an advice, enjoy.

Welcome abroad!
You've got Pavlov'ed (Ivan Pavlov). Don't worry, everybody's been classically conditioned since birth. :azn: *aboard
How does someone become a MOD?

I would be a fantastic MOD.
I would be an Epic MOD, but I choose not too.... :angel::devil: ... :lol:

Careful @The Eagle , I'm one of those Wildcard Tricksters that knows the boundaries. :welcome::yahoo:

congrats..
watch out!...
iu

Careful @The Eagle , I'm one of those Wildcard Tricksters that knows the boundaries. :welcome::yahoo:

Thanks ... one of those wildcard tricksters (good one)....

I do believe that a soft reminder at first to anyone that crosses the line, would be helpful so everyone can improve. (otherwise Eagle has vision and patience too, will be watching).. :lol:... JK
Good to hear from you,

Regards,

congrats..
watch out!...
iu

Thanks ..... :-)

Back
Top Bottom