What's new

Welcome "The Eagle" as moderator

tumblr_mbi2m133m51qzmhhxo1_r1_500.gif

german-black-eagle-flag-animated-gif-25.gif

Pig-Girls-Dont-Cry-Janice-Sam.png

DE50.jpg

dayeagle.gif

:tup:

We welcome "The Eagle" as moderator in our team.We are proud to have him as new addition.

eagle_warrior_by_md_arts-d8l6mb0.jpg

Welcome abroad!

Regards

Welcome to the team. :enjoy:

First of all, thanks to Admin/team for the trust and believing in me as capable and worthy for this responsibility for which, I will try my best to be a worthy addition.

@Slav Defence thanks for the picture... Good One..... Really liked it.

Thank you all for the wishes and hope that you will be helpful as well to maintain the decorum of the forum.

With reference to the responsibility, I would like to say that do not troll, derail topics and especially offensive, provocative and unethical posting be avoided and no insults will be tolerated same as like we expect for ourselves. My intention would be to help everyone as much as I can so everyone may enjoy productive and informative discussion. I will try my fullest to maintain the environment as best for everyone without any difference. I will be carrying same practice to advise the friends from everywhere to be friendly and respectful to each other.

We are here to interact, discuss, learn and share ideas so utilize the best of it and enjoy PDF.

Thank you all, again

Welcome to the team. :enjoy:

Thank you.....Sir Ji.... :-)....

Congratulations @The Eagle

Best Regards

Thanks Sir.

As usual with unique style,,..... Thanks Sir....

That Deagle, thu:-)

@The Eagle congrats bro treat :p:

Excellent choice, congratulations @The Eagle

Tebrikler...

Congratulations

Than you all.....

Congrats @The Eagle !! On becoming a MOD.
But I will still debate with you.:D

Thanks and I will try for future conversations with you as usual. Debates are fine & helpful as well to share and learn. In case of disagreement, we can agree to disagree. You are welcome. :-)

thank you so much. we needed him today the most. plz clean the mess. am not feeling holding back non parliamentry language for too long.

Thanks Ma'am..... Much obliged...:-)

If my history with him is any indication......my next ban will come up within 8 hrs :)

Not at all as this is not about personal like or dislike :-).... As far as we had conversation, I am sure have been reminding about to the rules and that's all. Mere ban is not the purpose at all so I prefer first to remind in-case of any offense that anyone can be mistaken for the first time. Repetitive offense warrants enforcement of rules. Enjoy PDF.

Tebrikler...

Thanks bro.... Much obliged

Congratulations ....

Thanks Bro.... Sir nahi bolu ga pakka... :p:

@The Eagle - Congrats mate! Do it well !

Thanks Chief.... Much obliged....:-)

Congrats
animated-eagle-gif66.gif
you will make a great MoD

Thanks for the support.... And yeah, that Eagle Thu..... :tup:

I will be next :devil:

Hahahahha not like that.... Thanks...

Thank you...:-)

Jus remember its the effect of my prayers that you got promoted :P

Thanks and..... Prayers are required....:-)

Back
Top Bottom