What's new

Welcome NE Friends to Introduce Your Hometown.I will have a tour there.

I just know Manipur and fake ap

Ok visit Bangladesh hill tracts also. They are identical to you.

Chittagong Hill Tracts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cht-tribes.jpg

I don't understand "Posting one line"

"Trolling"

Thinks about it how easily we could make money by wasting time like this in front of PC.
Jason is a high school intern in CCP troll unit. He just gets free lunch and gains knowledge and English expertise here. Once they graduate from High School, they move on to reputed sites like Economist/Foreign Policy/Diplomat. That's when they get paid.

Jason is a high school intern in CCP troll unit. He just gets free lunch and gains knowledge and English expertise here. Once they graduate from High School, they move on to reputed sites like Economist/Foreign Policy/Diplomat. That's when they get paid.

I don't think so. I am pretty sure they get paid even here.

But clearly the more senior members get promoted to go to the above publishers and other forums.

Hah, interesting. I'm college student
I have my point of view. Why to listen to someone

But clearly the more senior members get promoted to go to the above publishers and other forums.
Typing something can earn money, how wonderful a job.

china belong to India. little han student of Master Yindu.
But India's history exists in Han's books.You don't have a historical material written before British came.

added: they all still remains in state of slavery. Many tribes and slavery states forced together by the British, the host of yours. You really shall appreciate them.

Last edited:

kamino bachhe ki jaan le loge kya?

But India's history exists in Han's books.You don't have a historical material written before British came.

In India even personal lineage history is maintained of a family, a family can track their ancestors generally to 30-40 generations back bookkeeping is that strong,
Thats is why Indian civilization rituals are almost same as 5000 to 10000 years back. Hans civilization is primitive our spiritualism dominated yours and even your shaolin was created by an Indian who taught you how to keep fit.
So basically we shaped your spiritual worldview taught you how to be fit and defend yourselves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom