What's new

Welcome NE Friends to Introduce Your Hometown.I will have a tour there.

added: they all still remains in state of slavery. Many tribes and slavery states forced together by the British, the host of yours. You really shall appreciate them.

In India even personal lineage history is maintained of a family, a family can track their ancestors generally to 30-40 generations back bookkeeping is that strong,
Thats is why Indian civilization rituals are almost same as 5000 to 10000 years back. Hans civilization is primitive our spiritualism dominated yours and even your shaolin was created by an Indian who taught you how to keep fit.
So basically we shaped your spiritual worldview taught you how to be fit and defend yourselves.

Bangladesh ....... India protect the escapees , India good , India resettle chakma in mizoram and true Arunachal..
Buddhists Leaving Bangladesh Welcomed in West Burma

India maintain peace in my home in NE India ,.. why you no read true words?
Immigration policy,just powers rebalance.You immigrators are tools for the gov so that fake ap can't get back china .
And this policy once was used in Sikkim and failed in Bhutan.
Russian also used many times.

Last edited:
You immigrators are tools for the gov so that fake ap can't get back china .
And this policy once was used in Sikkim and failed in Bhutan.
Russian also used many times.

I local ..so true , GOD swear promise , No people settle in NE, too much jungle and mosquitoes . I grow up ,become hipster and settle in Big city Mumbai..you speak opposite

They kill tribes now ..They escape Burma..evil BD..

936c9fcc34d3d27bc7c386654ba828bb.jpg

Bangladesh ....... India protect the escapees , India good , India resettle chakma in mizoram and true Arunachal..
Buddhists Leaving Bangladesh Welcomed in West Burma
The story of a tribe named 'Chakma' - IAS OUR DREAM

India maintain peace in my home in NE India ,.. why you no read true words?

Indigenous people can roam freely anywhere they want. Besides India and Bangladesh are same country. We are just divided by border :azn:

936c9fcc34d3d27bc7c386654ba828bb.jpg

Last edited:
I local ..so true , GOD swear promise , No people settle in NE, too much jungle and mosquitoes . I grow up ,become hipster and settle in Big city Mumbai..you speak opposite
A hipster? you've wondered me. you are either blind or liar.
Have u walked every bigger places in NE.

Thats why chakmas should go to NE, to fill the void

Jason is a high school intern in CCP troll unit. He just gets free lunch and gains knowledge and English expertise here. Once they graduate from High School, they move on to reputed sites like Economist/Foreign Policy/Diplomat. That's when they get paid.

Looks like a hell of good organized system. India should do something like this for you guys too :p:

A hipster? you've wondered me. you are either blind or liar.
Have u walked every bigger places in NE.

blind and liars okay legs , they can roam...blinds roam with stick , ..
I roam all NE , too much hills and swamps ..leg hurts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom