What's new

welcome Lt Mustafa to Indian Army

Jamwal's

Reaction score
Country
India
13606680_1164971023523016_5535305274999903457_n.jpg

Commissioned in Brigade of the Guards. First Army officer in the family and his extended family.

And a 4th Gen officer

article31842.jpg

And Nehra brothers - The family of soldiers along with their father and Grandfather - a colonel and a Retd Subedar.

12TH_IMA_2891181f.jpg

Last edited:
@Jamwal's There is commander of One Post in Siachen Who Muslim Senior rank I Saw him in one documentary Do you Know Any Details
The entire Siachen ops run under the Siachen Brigade which is headed by a Brigadier rank and the Posts which are in Glaciers are manned by NCOs and officers mostly Major or below. I don't know the exact name of what officer you are taking about.

like this Fresh out from IMA and Posted in Siachen not above 20 - 24 age

He is from Rajput Regt.

jamwal11.jpg

Also, LT Gen Syed Atta Husnain was GOC 15 corps - he was the Commander of Entire Indian Army in Kashmir including Siachen Brigade.

page1-13.jpg

Love his Garhwal Scouts badge :-)

Last edited:
I think there is no need to highlight the name of the Lt. Mustafa ...religion has no place in forces ...... Muslims are equal citizens with equal rights Mustaffa can achieve all what Mukesh , Matthew or Malkinder can achieve .

I think there is no need to highlight the name of the Lt. Mustafa ...religion has no place in forces ...... Muslims are equal citizens with equal rights Mustaffa can achieve all what Mukesh , Matthew or Malkinder can achieve .
They have equal rights? but would be killed if they eat what they like.

This post has been created to show that there are minorities in the Indian Armed Forces...

13606680_1164971023523016_5535305274999903457_n-jpg.317113

He belongs to Dawoodi Bohra sect who calls themselves momin and rest of the Muslim to only Muslims and they have their own religious leader.

There is no need to highlight it to regular Indian citizens and even many Pakistanis (as seen in this thread) but it may be needed for certain Pakistanis like @haviZsultan who believes that Muslims are a dejected oppressed and discriminated minority (Esp around the lucknow area in particular) who have no recourse but to remove themselves with interaction with the larger Indian society and its national welfare.

Yes they have equal rights and a crime is crime .... they have equal rights as we dont have any blasphemy law which gives immense power to majority to kill anyone on the name of religion ...shame on those countries which have such laws

Those who murdered a person are behind bars and will face the law :)

They have equal rights? but would be killed if they eat what they like.

There is no need to highlight it to regular Indian citizens and even many Pakistanis (as seen in this thread) but it may be needed for certain Pakistanis like @haviZsultan who believes that Muslims are a dejected oppressed and discriminated minority (Esp around the lucknow area in particular) who have no recourse but to remove themselves with interaction with the larger Indian society and its national welfare.

Its just the media that perpetuates stuff...We hear a lot of atrocities against Muslims in Pakistani Media as well...The RSS idealogy doesn't help as well...

Its just the media that perpetuates stuff...We hear a lot of atrocities against Muslims in Pakistani Media as well...The RSS idealogy doesn't help as well...

But all said and done you as an individual have shown you can see beyond that. So good on you.

I also feel same way when I see Hindu, Sikh or Christian in Pakistan armed forces....even with what I hear about them through the same media perpetuation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom