What's new

welcome Lt Mustafa to Indian Army

So they are Kafirs ???
No they don't consider themselves Muslims even during Gujarat riots their supreme leader order Bohra men to write Shree Ram on their chests by Hindu priest.
Photograph of Hindu priest Murari Bapu, writing 'Shree Ram' on the chest of Abbas bhai of Dandi

Do you know real soldiers prefer peace over war. It is the duty of every country to respect their soldiers. So take a pledge not to denigrate other soldiers. Remember they are only executing o orders. Most are from poorer rural areas. Today they may fire in orders and tomorrow they will give sweets based on orders

Can you share any proof to prove what you are claiming here ????
No they don't consider themselves Muslims even during Gujarat riots their supreme leader order Bohra men to write Shree Ram on their chests by Hindu priest.
Photograph of Hindu priest Murari Bapu, writing 'Shree Ram' on the chest of Abbas bhai of Dandi

There is no need to highlight it to regular Indian citizens and even many Pakistanis (as seen in this thread) but it may be needed for certain Pakistanis like @haviZsultan who believes that Muslims are a dejected oppressed and discriminated minority (Esp around the lucknow area in particular) who have no recourse but to remove themselves with interaction with the larger Indian society and its national welfare.
If pakistan was created for all the Muslims of India why don't they call all Muslims of India to pak like Modi is calling all hindu and Sikhs

But all said and done you as an individual have shown you can see beyond that. So good on you.

I also feel same way when I see Hindu, Sikh or Christian in Pakistan armed forces....even with what I hear about them through the same media perpetuation.

I'm from a military background so i know quite a bit about the Indian Armed Forces. If someone is ignorant enlighten them :)

We are not here to fight wars...we are here to know one another...

I'm from a military background so i know quite a bit about the Indian Armed Forces. If someone is ignorant enlighten them :)

We are not here to fight wars...we are here to know one another...
Is it true that in pakistan soldiers are indoctrinated to break up india and to take revenge for 71?

Thats exactly my point no need to high light any such thing ...it depends on personal caliber if a person deserves he should get ... and Muslims in India have many examples as role models who achieved almost impossible with very less resources
This post has been created to show that there are minorities in the Indian Armed Forces...

If pakistan was created for all the Muslims of India why don't they call all Muslims of India to pak like Modi is calling all hindu and Sikhs

To be honest I wouldn't say that all Muslims of India come to Pakistan because patriotism is not limited to religion but to the State. They are most welcome to visit if they want...

We know the answer to this....but I think its going off topic.

I think you replied to my post instead of Google :)

Google it.

Buddy just one suggestion you cant prove anything to a fool :) Its true muslims are poor in some areas like Bengal , Bihar and UP but they are catching up atleast they are going in right direction
There is no need to highlight it to regular Indian citizens and even many Pakistanis (as seen in this thread) but it may be needed for certain Pakistanis like @haviZsultan who believes that Muslims are a dejected oppressed and discriminated minority (Esp around the lucknow area in particular) who have no recourse but to remove themselves with interaction with the larger Indian society and its national welfare.

Is it true that in pakistan soldiers are indoctrinated to break up india and to take revenge for 71?
To be honest this is not true...what I have seen is that the Armed Forces are there to protect the Land of Pakistan from any aggressive force. India can be one of them but not definitive... Currently militants from Afghanistan are a bigger threat...

Its just the media that perpetuates stuff...We hear a lot of atrocities against Muslims in Pakistani Media as well...The RSS idealogy doesn't help as well...

Media also needs to make a living.

Dog bites man - Not News

Man bites Dog - Headline News

No they don't consider themselves Muslims

Incorrect. They are Shia Muslims and follow Islam. One of my friend is a Bohra.

It is what lies in their heart and what identity they as individuals seek that matters....we should not be in business of labelling an entire community as something.

They are a good forward thinking community that have many ideas for rest of Indians:

What religion name they may or may not personally identify with should be no matter to anyone!

13606680_1164971023523016_5535305274999903457_n-jpg.317113

He belongs to Dawoodi Bohra sect who calls themselves momin and rest of the Muslim to only Muslims and they have their own religious leader.

And they are very progressive and forward looking community i have a lot of respect for Muslims because of them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom