What's new

Weirdest thing ever done ?

When I was 10, I and a group of friends put a bench into a lift, ‘for a better lift experience’... security wasn’t happy but some residents loved it...

Also got kidnapped for 15 minutes once...

An admin - pretty sure he’s not reading this otherwise I’m gonna get a bullocking lmao.

Somebody they want me to dominate and own them. That’s the weirdest thing said to me

Dominant vs Submissive

Majority of guys have dominant nature and girls have Submissive(in relationship/bed). While minority of guys are Submissive and girls are dominant.

I'm not judging anyone, but whatever somebody's nature is, he/she should go for the opposite for better relationship.

Dominant vs Submissive

Majority of guys have dominant nature and girls have Submissive(in relationship/bed). While minority of guys are Submissive and girls are dominant.

I'm not judging anyone, but whatever somebody's nature is, he/she should go for the opposite for better relationship.

This guy isn’t even in a relationship with me - long shot.

Smoking Ganja

Not just I don't have a memory of what happened that day, but a clip of me swimming through an artificial river on the floor surfaced in my collage WhatsApp group. :angry:

Proposed to my urdu teacher infront of the whole class—— bish went nuts.

Stuffed corn into 12 car silencers (all belonged to school’s teachers).

Barged into principals office and went absolutely nuts - ballistic at them arseholes.

Scared the shyt outta univ chicks .. using a midget — (yeah lol).

Caught a couple (boy being an outsider) in university... drank his bottle,took his sunglasses.. his bike keys...

Told a teacher (male) to go fuk himself and worse... last day of school.

Scared the crap outta neighbour.. who though robbers had broke into his house.

Kicked doors in with AKs in hand... n a lil worse.

Acted drunk during entire class (college) .. with teacher threatening me to take me to hospital and whatnot.

Shirtless in college Assembly.

Went into girls room.. was a dare- got caught by prof.

Got caught by cops with some “contraband”.. taken to PS.. and got out without a single fk given or FIR.

Make cops look like massive C’s in Islamabad... they searched the entire vehicle while i had something right in my hands under the jacket i was holding.

Dated 2 chicks at the same concert.

Alot of other messed up shyt .. i ain’t proud of..:lol:

Smoking Ganja

Not just I don't have a memory of what happened that day, but a clip of me swimming through an artificial river on the floor surfaced in my collage WhatsApp group. :angry:
Just die bish.. you got no life.

Proposed to my urdu teacher infront of the whole class—— bish went nuts.

Stuffed corn into 12 car silencers (all belonged to school’s teachers).

Barged into principals office and went absolutely nuts - ballistic at them arseholes.

Scared the shyt outta univ chicks .. using a midget — (yeah lol).

Caught a couple (boy being an outsider) in university... drank his bottle,took his sunglasses.. his bike keys...

Told a teacher (male) to go fuk himself and worse... last day of school.

Scared the crap outta neighbour.. who though robbers had broke into his house.

Kicked doors in with AKs in hand... n a lil worse.

Acted drunk during entire class (college) .. with teacher threatening me to take me to hospital and whatnot.

Shirtless in college Assembly.

Went into girls room.. was a dare- got caught by prof.

Got caught by cops with some “contraband”.. taken to PS.. and got out without a single fk given or FIR.

Make cops look like massive C’s in Islamabad... they searched the entire vehicle while i had something right in my hands under the jacket i was holding.

Dated 2 chicks at the same concert.

Alot of other messed up shyt .. i ain’t proud of..:lol:

Just die bish.. you got no life.
I hope your wife is not a member at PDF, I can't share my things since my wife told me she is on PDF and even know my user name.

Back
Top Bottom