What's new

wedding reception: Imran Khan and Reham Khan

You could be one of my few 'soul mates' in PDF.

As much I want to admire the wedding gesture I have to say the past examples of cheap stunts like Imran sleeping on the floor of his tents during his Jalsas in bright lights with his pictures taken (and virally propagated) makes me think this is yet another cheap stunt.

After robbing the country of literally billions due to his 3-month long agitations saving of a few peanuts of money--and that too will actually deprive (indirect) tax paying 'catering' business from this 'austere' measure--hardly counts.
we have all know he is rich but he never had any love for money. spend his whole life serving nation. made three cancer hospitals, imran khan foundation. lift his wife which is a billionaire bcoz shhe wanted to livce in Pakistan. every humble and easy to meet as compare to other party heads or leaders . btw how did he robbed the country? he wanted a fair commison to do an inquary of election 2013, government didnt give it to them. so u gona put it like that he robbed country of billions . he had been trying to get since day one after election . he said in parliment, he just wanted to have a fair trailer as all of us . government is shying away as they already know what will come out of it .

His policies aside, I don't see ANY problem him getting married even in the heat of time. It is encouraged to do rather than dating or having hide n seek relationship and then media and the very us catching him making more fuss later. Consenting adult has free choice given by Allah. 62 year old, family not agreeing - does he need approvals from them/supporters/me/you? He might not have very good support of his family in the past and might have bitter experience convincing them. It is entirely his family matter to involve them or not. We do support court marriages, don't we? But alas, we have started watching too much sas bahu dramas of our neighbours and now screaming "nahinnnn" from different angles of camera shot.

This Mufti Saeed is accomplice (along with Major General Zahirul Islam Abbasi, Brigadier Mustansir Billah and Qari Saifullah) in the failed coup (Islamic revolution) attempt against Benazir in 1995. Imran got to be careful about the kind of people he is getting close to, for he has already been labeled as Taliban Khan. There was no need for him to go to Mufti Saeed's madrassah and shared food. Imran's gesture is noble but choice of venue was bad.

Speaking about the gesture... as I said it was noble but that is not what Islam instructs. Waleema is sunnah of Rasool (PBUH) and the close family members and friends are required to be invited and if someone has extra to spend, the money or food could be donated to the needy. Unfortunately, nowadays everyone is inventing his own Islam and unfortunately Khan Saheb did not disappoint either.

@raz Pak @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @Bratva @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @KURUMAYA @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @pak-marine @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @Norwegian
IK is lost away long time what he was, he is not a teenager more and know better what is he doing. I guess he is facing dissociative Identity crises in simple word Multiple Personality Disorder thingy.

IK is lost away long time what he was, he is not a teenager more and know better what is he doing. I guess he is facing dissociative Identity crises in simple word Multiple Personality Disorder thingy.
he should better be involved in murdering and money laundering .rather then getting maried . atlaf bhie k foot steps pe chalyain

he should better be involved in murdering and money laundering .rather then getting maried . atlaf bhie k foot steps pe chalyain
For god sake leave the man alone?
heck on pakistan, s stupid media they want to get into his bed room, shame on them!

Well although I wished it had happened late buy its a good example of how marriages should be celebrated in Pakistan. Rather than spending millions, a quite reception. This can set a good example.

“To be honest, I never thought I’d come back to Pakistan and I never thought I’d have any contact with Pakistanis,” Mrs Khan said

I've to ask @Zarvan who likes Imran Khan and is very religious. Do you like the naya pakistan's first lady who cooks pork? I see a conflict here for you.

"Casa de piatra' as we say.She looks lovely,i'm sure she'd be a a good first lady.

Back
Top Bottom