What's new

wedding reception: Imran Khan and Reham Khan

Read between the lines buddy?
& do some research on mufti saeed ?
also not telling his private matter to his family is his human right to do so?
find some one else to defend him, cause we wont, cause we are the family members?
hope you can feel our concerns to?
but that not means to bash him & his bride?
god says in holy Quran !
that no human is perfect , if you belive on god!
The stuff within your awfully constructed lines is hard enough to read. Do you expect us to read between them too?
All those question marks, can barely understand whether you're asking a question or making statements.

I don't give half a damn whether or not lying to his family is his right or not, what I do care about is that it isn't the right thing to do. Hiding things like that makes it seem he's doing something wrong, which it isn't. Then why hide it?

I'm not ''bashing'' his bride. I'm saying I don't like her. That doesn't mean she's a bad person, that means I don't like her.

The stuff within your awfully constructed lines is hard enough to read. Do you expect us to read between them too?
All those question marks, can barely understand whether you're asking a question or making statements.

I don't give half a damn whether or not lying to his family is his right or not, what I do care about is that it isn't the right thing to do. Hiding things like that makes it seem he's doing something wrong, which it isn't. Then why hide it?

I'm not ''bashing'' his bride. I'm saying I don't like her. That doesn't mean she's a bad person, that means I don't like her.
Now guss that I had made the statments or even asked the questions you are failed get a go on both?
I dont wana push hard on you!
hence, I find it enough that no body gives a dam what you think about him , his bride, or me or his supporters?
so then?

Now guss that I had made the statments or even asked the questions you are failed get a go on both?
I am not 'failed' on anything. I just refuse to strain myself by trying to comprehend your incoherent and utterly retarded posts.
I find it enough that no body gives a dam what you think about him , his bride, or me or his supporters?
I AM one of his supporters. That is actually why I care about him lying to his family - If he does that, what guarantee do I have that he won't lie to us, his supporters, either?

By 'not giving a damn', people like you have invited people like Nawaz and Zardari to rule Pakistan. You don't question them until it's too late. That's the problem. People like you deserve to live in Pakistan's current state, but many other Pakistanis don't.
Don't post on a forum if all you can do is spew nonsense.

I am not 'failed' on anything. I just refuse to strain myself by trying to comprehend your incoherent and utterly retarded posts.

I AM one of his supporters. That is actually why I care about him lying to his family - If he does that, what guarantee do I have that he won't lie to us, his supporters, either?

By 'not giving a damn', people like you have invited people like Nawaz and Zardari to rule Pakistan. You don't question them until it's too late. That's the problem. People like you deserve to live in Pakistan's current state, but many other Pakistanis don't.

Thanks dont support him anymore, go get the noora tind kiss it & save your day?
he dont need his supporter telling him what should he do in his personal life?
& go play in the kids section, ohh they havnt made none?

He is on your side?

Edit: re reading hist post i'm now confused?

Thanks dont support him anymore, go get the noora tind kiss it & save your day?
he dont need his supporter telling him what should he do in his personal life?
& go play in the kids section, ohh they havnt made none?
his life belong to us if he wants to lead us

Why shouldn't I? Fools like you don't dictate who I support or who I don't.

He can marry whoever the hell he wants but he should be a man about it. Period. If you'll worship everything he does, what's the difference between you and the noora supporters you keep talking about? Aisi jahalat aur bewakoofi say Pakistan ga bera gharak tum log kartay ho.

Go educate yourself instead of spewing such nonsense. jahil.

If by 'my side' you mean PTI, then apparently yes. Though I'm pretty sure he's a Qadri follower.
Don't bother reading or trying to comprehend his posts, they're so pathetic they reduce the collective IQ of the planet.
He's Imran's supporter. The only Qadri supporter here is that Raza guy (also happens to support Imran).

I tried to reread his post against your advice and now I feel like I've migraine.

i hope every PTI supporter follows this example the poor in Pakistan would be very hapy

He is on your side?

Edit: re reading hist post i'm now confused?

his life belong to us if he wants to lead us
No his life belongs to himself & his love ones but his political struggle belongs to his supporters & pakistani nation?
for you noora tind is enough to shine ? Lolzzz

He's Imran's supporter. The only Qadri supporter here is that Raza guy (also happens to support Imran).

I tried to reread his post against your advice and now I feel like I've migraine.
All the noora handles always get the pain, whenever they see me around!
thats thier destiny on PDF?
I only support pakistans national intersts !

No his life belongs to himself & his love ones but his political struggle belongs to his supporters & pakistani nation?
for you noora tind is enough to shine ? Lolzzz

All the noora handles always get the pain, whenever they see me around!
thats thier destiny on PDF?
I only support pakistans national intersts !
you?
should?
become?
poet?

yes?

21st century alama iqbal?
batmannow!

whoever taught you about question mark needs to be sent to somalia.

This Mufti Saeed is accomplice (along with Major General Zahirul Islam Abbasi, Brigadier Mustansir Billah and Qari Saifullah) in the failed coup (Islamic revolution) attempt against Benazir in 1995. Imran got to be careful about the kind of people he is getting close to, for he has already been labeled as Taliban Khan. There was no need for him to go to Mufti Saeed's madrassah and shared food. Imran's gesture is noble but choice of venue was bad.

Speaking about the gesture... as I said it was noble but that is not what Islam instructs. Waleema is sunnah of Rasool (PBUH) and the close family members and friends are required to be invited and if someone has extra to spend, the money or food could be donated to the needy. Unfortunately, nowadays everyone is inventing his own Islam and unfortunately Khan Saheb did not disappoint either.

@raz Pak @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @Bratva @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @KURUMAYA @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @pak-marine @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @Norwegian

Last edited:
[
you?
should?
become?
poet?

yes?

21st century alama iqbal?
batmannow!

whoever taught you about question mark needs to be sent to somalia.
before that happens stop your Ice clearing machine & take hot coffee so your cold mind get back the warm blood which its missing so long?lolzzz
I like to give the pain any form I could to peoples like you even with question marks?

He doesn't even know whom he supports. He is pretty much F***ed up like Zaid Hamid.

I wish the wedding was private and not used for political showmanship/point scoring.

You could be one of my few 'soul mates' in PDF.

As much I want to admire the wedding gesture I have to say the past examples of cheap stunts like Imran sleeping on the floor of his tents during his Jalsas in bright lights with his pictures taken (and virally propagated) makes me think this is yet another cheap stunt.

After robbing the country of literally billions due to his 3-month long agitations saving of a few peanuts of money--and that too will actually deprive (indirect) tax paying 'catering' business from this 'austere' measure--hardly counts.

Back
Top Bottom