What's new

Weakness of Israel and US Arm Force

lol i think some people in this forum have a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Gap of the real world.

I do not even want to comment on it, let the post shimmer :)

However, i do agree with one point, if Sunni and Shi'a Muslim work side by side, there are a lot to get done, but THIS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Seriously how old are you? Think before posting stupid conspiracies

from the Last few weeks ........we observed each and every step of US and Israeli Arm Force very consciously and found some weak points of Both USA and Israel :

USA :

1/USA will never be able to attack a country with their land force ......that will be a dream for them

2/USA foreign minister is not rigid at all ! if Arab Leaders held a talk of just 2 hours .........the whole policy of america will start to work for them(Arabs) !! believe me .........

3/USA has nothing but some aircraft carrier ( Warship ).....so ....Iran should focus on warships .........thats enough !!

Israel :

1/no doubt .......how timid they r !! their target was to cez Hamas .........but they were so afraid of Rocket attack ........they come to the agreement on only 8 days

2/their main source of power are the Air Bases..............Iran should Focus on only the Airbases ...........thats enough

This is precisely what happens when Government takes steps like this : Mobile phone services off in 49 cities for two days

OP would have been talking to his girlfriend during this time had mobiles not been jammed ...

from the Last few weeks ........we observed each and every step of US and Israeli Arm Force very consciously and found some weak points of Both USA and Israel :

USA :

1/USA will never be able to attack a country with their land force ......that will be a dream for them

2/USA foreign minister is not rigid at all ! if Arab Leaders held a talk of just 2 hours .........the whole policy of america will start to work for them(Arabs) !! believe me .........

3/USA has nothing but some aircraft carrier ( Warship ).....so ....Iran should focus on warships .........thats enough !!

Israel :

1/no doubt .......how timid they r !! their target was to cez Hamas .........but they were so afraid of Rocket attack ........they come to the agreement on only 8 days

2/their main source of power are the Air Bases..............Iran should Focus on only the Airbases ...........thats enough

What are you smoking dude? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom