What's new

We won't interfere in Kashmir imbroglio: US

I guess those Muslim Kashmiri love their home land little more than rest of us because they chose to take a bullet from your beloved army rather than fled the region. Those pundits left the region even though your same army gave them extra protection unlike those innocents Muslim. I guess pundits life is more valuable to Indian army than Muslim. Isn't it Gabbar ........???

dude you are the biggest loser that i have seen on this site . didnt you read what nihat said . muslims didnt fled coz they werent threatened . it was hindus that were threatened .

and who are you to question our army , take care of yours , (who knows one more BDR revolt and your country might come under military rule . )

India and Pakistan should happily declare LOC as the IB, redraw the maps, and allow migration between both sides.

India and Pakistan should happily declare LOC as the IB, redraw the maps, and allow migration between both sides.

WHat will politicans do ? if that happens and there is peace .

Yeah that will lead to unemployment on both sides, great economic problem:cheesy:

Actually it will give India access to the Chinese train lines along the "new silk route". We already have access to the Iranian-Afghan section of the "other new silk route". May help economically than not.

It seems somebody just thought of that idea:
Kashmir Watch :: In-depth coverage on Kashmir conflict

JapanFocus

Unfortunately the whole thing won't happen until terrorism goes away since this plan will also give the terrorists access to both Indian and Chinese infrastructure. India will have to build another LoC inside the country and China will have to do that in their Uighur province.

India will never give up Kashmir and same goes for Pakistan. They should declare LOC the international border and get over it. I this is the middle ground where both parties can agree on. Too much blood has been spilled on both sides of the border. But only time will tell.

when you compare india and BD talk in % of population then im afraid you will see a different piture .

mister america if you would have lived in your country for some more time you would have realized that the situation is even worse in bangladesh .

i admit there is a lot of poverty in india but if you visit india you will realize how many povert allevation schemes are running , yes its true that some of them have failed but we are trying our level best .

Yeh bhai, Bangladesh ki surat-e-hal mere zehen main hai kahir yaad dilane kay liye sukhriyah however I was merely replaying a post that palced by on of your bro. You deliveratly ignored his yet remind me that no need to be remined.

No doubt India made undeniable progress in last decade and so everyone else in SA but the fact need to remember that India’s progress mainly limited to cople of large cities while rural India is forgotten and left behind in time nevertheless it’s your discretion to decide.

It’s unfair to compare India with BD because India already had basic infrastructure left by British compare to us and of course devastation of 71. Farakka dam isn't helpful to us either.

We start form bottom of the bottom in SA yet climbing faster than you think by overcoming all unwanted obsacle and Insh'Allah we will get to our "manjil" in no time.

dude you are the biggest loser that i have seen on this site .

yes I don't disagree yet you Mr. Winner decided to reply to my unworthy posts.:undecided:

No doubt India made undeniable progress in last decade and so everyone else in SA but the fact need to remember that India’s progress mainly limited to cople of large cities while rural India is forgotten and left behind in time nevertheless it’s your discretion to decide.

Couple of cities. :lol: This clearly show how ill informed and naive your are. You should visit India and you will get your answer. There are so many cities that have so much progress and they dont ever got mensioned on the news. You just refering probably Mumbai or Delhi. What about Hydrabad, Bangalore,Chennei, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar etc. List is very large. Get your facts rigtht.

As far rural is concern, yes it has been improved as much as cities bt GOI is running multi billion dollar schemes right nowl. It's not an easy task.
It’s unfair to compare India with BD because India already had basic infrastructure left by British compare to us and of course devastation of 71. Farakka dam isn't helpful to us either.

What did british left us? Few building and few national highways. India laid much of railway infrastructure own its own. No industrial complexes with little amount of money. 1971 was devastating for bangladesh and destroyed lot roads, railway and bridges infrastructure. But India faught 4 wars after independence.

We start form bottom of the bottom in SA yet climbing faster than you think by overcoming all unwanted obsacle and Insh'Allah we will get to our "manjil" in no time.

God bless you and whole SA reaching that "manjil".

Couple of cities. :lol: This clearly show how ill informed and naive your are. You should visit India and you will get your answer. There are so many cities that have so much progress and they dont ever got mensioned on the news. You just refering probably Mumbai or Delhi. What about Hydrabad, Bangalore,Chennei, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar etc. List is very large. Get your facts rigtht.

O.K may be several citis yet you have vast rural areas that need serious attention. Do you not agree?

God bless you and whole SA reaching that "manjil"
At least we can all agree on something. :cheers:

India will never give up Kashmir and same goes for Pakistan. They should declare LOC the international border and get over it. I this is the middle ground where both parties can agree on. Too much blood has been spilled on both sides of the border. But only time will tell.

Why should we declare LOC as the international border? It was Nehru's decision to take Kashmir to UN and we lost Kashmir as a result, It is still Pakistan occupied Kashmir as recognized by India (of course the same thing goes to them as well) and if India decides to give up on Kashmir this can be a trial for "Many Kashmir"s .in India. ( Rather wait for some time, I am sure US will try to bring peace and stability to Pakistan as well :) )

Why should we declare LOC as the international border? It was Nehru's decision to take Kashmir to UN and we lost Kashmir as a result, It is still Pakistan occupied Kashmir as recognized by India (of course the same thing goes to them as well) and if India decides to give up on Kashmir this can be a trial for "Many Kashmir"s .in India. ( Rather wait for some time, I am sure US will try to bring peace and stability to Pakistan as well :) )

Do you really believe that Pakistani Kashmir residence wants to be part of India? If you think that India should go for Pakistani Kashmir as well, this issue will never get resolve for next thousand years. Pakistan will never give up Pakistani Kashmir and India will never give Kashmier. It will be suicide for any political party to give up an inch of Kashmir. This circle that this region is keep spining in and the blood bath that is going on right now will never stop unitl both parties are willing to meet at the middle ground.

( Rather wait for some time, I am sure US will try to bring peace and stability to Pakistan as well )

Sir you live in Hydrabad you can wait and sit and wait for miracle. The people who are living in that part of Kashmir will think otherwise. Uncle Sam is no body's friend, they are opprotunistics and will not wait for a second to kick you in the back, if that benefits them.

O.K may be several citis yet you have vast rural areas that need serious attention. Do you not agree?

I said that didn't I and this can apply to any developing nation.

At least we can all agree on something. :cheers:

Indeed!!! :cheers:

Do you really believe that Pakistani Kashmir residence wants to be part of India? If you think that India should go for Pakistani Kashmir as well, this issue will never get resolve for next thousand years. Pakistan will never give up Pakistani Kashmir and India will never give Kashmier. It will be suicide for any political party to give up an inch of Kashmir. This circle that this region is keep spining in and the blood bath that is going on right now will never stop unitl both parties are willing to meet at the middle ground.

Yeah, That why I said wait for some good chance like 71 , We definitely missed a chance after Mumbai attack .But lets wait for some time , Nobody can resolve this issue just like that. Giving up IOK Kashmir costs more to Pakistan politicians than Indians. Here in India no political party can campaign with the promise of resolving Kashmir dispute and win a single vote for that, But in Pakistan Kashmir is more sensitive and there has been good influence since 1948 :) . I don't think any Pakistani politician dares to give up even an inch of Kashmir to India :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom