What's new

'We will never bow to Pakistan', Afghan vice-presidential candidate Amrullah Saleh says

Why don’t Afghan refugee ever settle in India. It does seem very disrespectful to use Pakistan when they need and then complain afterward.

I do think that Afghan govt just use Pakistan as a scapegoat here to just fool their population into thinking big bad Pakistan is reason for their poverty and strife.

its failing to represent even the non pashtons hence the taliban have made inroads in the north as well among the people

I think Musharaf made a huge mistake he let the Northern Alliance take over Afghanistan without much difficulty, although it was tough considering US was acting as their air force.

look at the pic in background.
But who is asking Afghans to bow to Pakistan. We only want Afghans not to let Indians use your country to bleed us Pakistanis. Is that an unreasonable thing? But some Afghan elements are hand in hand with filthy Indians in killing Pakistanis. Then what you expect from Pakistan? Send you roses or hit you mercilessly? Choice is yours. Get roses by refusing to become Indian pet dogs. Or we'll hit the filthy Hindus and their equally filthy dogs.

But who is asking Afghans to bow to Pakistan. We only want Afghans not to let Indians use your country to bleed us Pakistanis. Is that an unreasonable thing? But some Afghan elements are hand in hand with filthy Indians in killing Pakistanis. Then what you expect from Pakistan? Send you roses or hit you mercilessly? Choice is yours. Get roses by refusing to become Indian pet dogs. Or we'll hit the filthy Hindus and their equally filthy dogs.

Not even that. We just want the millions of af-ghands to get the F**K out of OUR country and leave us in peace. Is that too much to ask? We DO NOT want these inferior beings bowing down to us. In fact we want NOTHING from them. The sooner these creatures leave Pakistan, the better.

He will bow to the Taliban's Amir al mu minin.

I think Pakistan is becoming truly a nightmare for its enemies.

- Bangladesh, Hasina is hell bound to punish anyone who stood with Pakistan at the time of fall of Dacca.
- India is hell bound to stick any charge on Pakistan in international arena. It is such a shame all its planning fall upon it, every time a new scheme and new plan is hatched to malign Pakistan.
- Afghan's doesn't want to bow down to Pakistan. It is too busy bending down to India.
- USA thinks Pakistan is one of its top 5 enemies.

What is common among all these enemies!!!

How softly he answered questions about american policies but when pakistan trun he barked like a dog.
Afghani will do anything just give them $.
Well their days are numberd even american got tired of this shithole corrupt Afghanistan.

I think Musharaf made a huge mistake he let the Northern Alliance take over Afghanistan without much difficulty, although it was tough considering US was acting as their air force.
of course
Mushaaraf had no control or say how Americans took sides and conducted their war in Afghanistan
he always hated this bunch of thugs and they have hated Pakistan since they were part of communist regime
I mean northern alliance themselves re no less savages than Afghan taliban
consisting of former communist generals, smugglers and racketeers

Iran had a 'massive' hand in overthrow of taliban!! Far greater than that of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom