What's new

We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak - PTI ¬ CM

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak

PESHAWAR - Pervez Khattak, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) chief minister-designate for Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KP) said “we are ready to give terrorists the respect they want”. :hitwall:

“We don’t talk of Talibanisation. We say terrorism exists in the province. It is not known to us who is behind this terrorism. We request all those behind terrorism to work for peace in the province. Whatever respect they want, we are ready to give them. We are ready to reintegrate them into society,” said Khattak, in an exclusive interview with BBC on Saturday.

He went on to say that he wanted peace to prevail in the province and for Pakistan to make progress. “We will work together with Nawaz Sharif in the federation to eliminate terrorism from the country,” he added.

Responding to a question he said, “We have come here with an agenda to establish peace through dialogue. We are ready to talk to all political forces and concerned people from tribal areas through jirga or any other means”.

About his newly elected team he said, “Youths have stood up for bringing about a change. The experienced ones gave no development to the province resulting in devastation and corruption. These youths will bring a change”.

Hinting at new challenges, he said there were several issues that faced them. “Education stands destroyed. Hospitals stand destroyed. We have a bureaucracy like an unbridled horse. There is rampant corruption. Nothing seems fine. It will be my endeavor that a role model government comes in the province,” he stated.

: We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

What he's trying to say is he'll play the PML-nihari strategy of transferring terrorism and claiming to have made peace

Prisoners were aware of the jailbreak in advance

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Prison inmates were aware of the recent jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan in advance, and geared up for escape immediately after hearing the first gunshot, Express News reported.

Reports suggest that the attackers stayed for over three hours inside the jail before attempting escape. Armed with guns, mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and bombs, they bombarded the prison before fleeing with their accomplices.

While the militants were attacking the jail, the jail officials sought refuge in underground ‘nullahs‘, even though they had been given a precautionary security drill a day before.

An official of the district police had told The Express Tribune that “around 248 prisoners escaped from the jail, including 49 high-profile militants, six death row prisoners and five females”.

The terrorists had stormed the jail around midnight on Monday.

On your marks: Prisoners were aware of the jailbreak in advance – The Express Tribune

so pti wants to respect terrorists??how did that go in pakistan?

PTI govt is soooffftttttt.

Weak and pathetic.

Imran did mention in an interview when asked how we would deal with terrorists.

His response was he will attempt to make peace, and fight the ones who do not.

Imran, now is the time to fight.

So stop being such a p**sy and hunt the terrorists down.

How simple is the solution, just zero political will by PTI and PMLN.

Utter failures.

We would have been better off with MQM in charge.

I think he meant to say that we will give them the treatment they deserve.I am a big PTI supporter and Pervez Khattak is from my halka but they need to get it right.This is not going to help them.

The worst aspect of such statements is that it demoralizes the security forces. Why would a policeman put his life in danger when the CM of province is making such friendly gestures to TTP?

Exactly, why would service men put their lives in danger when our politicians are courting the terrorists. I am slowly slowly drifting away from PTI and back to PML-N.

The worst aspect of such statements is that it demoralizes the security forces. Why would a policeman put his life in danger when the CM of province is making such friendly gestures to TTP?

spot on .. Why would a constable risk his life !! also they know there will be no back up if they decided to fight so one has to pretty much all alone.

Pti has continuously disappointed me since the elections-
The irony is i cant find any one else to put my hopes on for Pakistan's future-
We are fcuked-

Naya Pakistan indeed ! :D

10894_10151507580478383_1336838709_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom