What's new

We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak - PTI ¬ CM

We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak

PESHAWAR - Pervez Khattak, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) chief minister-designate for Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KP) said “we are ready to give terrorists the respect they want”. :hitwall:

“We don’t talk of Talibanisation. We say terrorism exists in the province. It is not known to us who is behind this terrorism. We request all those behind terrorism to work for peace in the province. Whatever respect they want, we are ready to give them. We are ready to reintegrate them into society,” said Khattak, in an exclusive interview with BBC on Saturday.

He went on to say that he wanted peace to prevail in the province and for Pakistan to make progress. “We will work together with Nawaz Sharif in the federation to eliminate terrorism from the country,” he added.

Responding to a question he said, “We have come here with an agenda to establish peace through dialogue. We are ready to talk to all political forces and concerned people from tribal areas through jirga or any other means”.

About his newly elected team he said, “Youths have stood up for bringing about a change. The experienced ones gave no development to the province resulting in devastation and corruption. These youths will bring a change”.

Hinting at new challenges, he said there were several issues that faced them. “Education stands destroyed. Hospitals stand destroyed. We have a bureaucracy like an unbridled horse. There is rampant corruption. Nothing seems fine. It will be my endeavor that a role model government comes in the province,” he stated.

: We will give terrorists the respect they want: Pervez Khattak | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

well you find the biggest nut job amongst the nut jobs, so they presents us Parvaiz Khataak Ladies and Gentleman, from the democratic party of nut job's democratically elected nut job.

@Jazzbot @Leader @Aeronaut @balixd @Secur please your opinion and analysis is necessary.

I will make it simple .

Not a long time ago , I thought that Imran Khan is a different politician , a revolutionary , a savior who can change the destiny of the nation and bring the change - we need . But he has disappointed me . He is the same , mate , same as all . Bounded by the same insecurities and limitations . Unable to make bold decisions that the nation need . I have nothing much to say on the statements routinely coming out of the ministers in KPK . After all ' Taliban are fighting for a righteous cause ' , ' the terrorists need to be respected ' , ' Fallen taliban leaders are martyrs ' and ' we need to talk with our angry brothers ' for them .

You think people are going to vote for PTI next time , with statements and performance like this ? I can understand that governing KPK is extremely difficult but they aren't showing even remote progress in changing things . Where is ' New Pakistan ' , the Khan spoke of , in Karachi ? Where is the Tsunami ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make it simple .

Not a long time ago , I thought that Imran Khan is a different politician , a revolutionary , a savior who can change the destiny of the nation and bring the change - we need . But he has disappointed me . He is the same , mate , same as all . Bounded by the same insecurities and limitations . Unable to make bold decisions that the nation need . I have nothing much to say on the statements routinely coming out of the ministers in KPK . After all ' Taliban are fighting for a righteous cause ' , ' the terrorists need to be respected ' , ' Fallen taliban leaders are martyrs ' and ' we need to talk with our angry brothers ' for them .

You think people are going to vote for PTI next time , with statements and performance like this ? I can understand that governing KPK is extremely difficult but they aren't showing even remote progress in changing things . Where is ' New Pakistan ' , the Khan spoke of , in Karachi ? Where is the Tsunami ?

Mr.Khan himself is revolutionary that is what I think,but such looser are part of his team,how can we expect revolution then?all my fear,my nightmare are turning into a reality.

Mr.Khan himself is revolutionary that is what I think,but such looser are part of his team,how can we expect revolution then?all my fear,my nightmare are turning into a reality.

Who got the losers in the team ? Who chose the ministers for the KPK ?

Mr Khan himself , bro !

Who got the losers in the team ? Who chose the ministers for the KPK ?

Mr Khan himself , bro !

Secur,my brother,it was necessary for him to have some lotas,old bats in his party,or else you have seen Mr.Musharraf's failure,like I said,Mr.Khan still has to go a long way,and he will learn with the passage of time.:cray:

Revolutionary leader don't survive 17 years ... They just give their program & people say "labaik" ... Like Quaid-e-Azam he gave his program in 1940 & right after 7 years he achieved the goal ... Like Z.A.Bhutto he form his party in 1967 & right after 3 years he achieved his goal & clean sweep in West Pakistan ... Like Altaf Hussain he formed MQM in 1984 & right after 3 years he achieved his goal in local body elections although he couldn't have remained revolutionary leader anymore ... If IK would have achieved his goal in 2013 then he could be considered revolutionary leader ... Ok I accept rigging had taken place ... But what could be changed if he can win 20 more seats ... I thing nothing ...........

Secur,my brother,it was necessary for him to have some lotas,old bats in his party,or else you have seen Mr.Musharraf's failure,like I said,Mr.Khan still has to go a long way,and he will learn with the passage of time.:cray:

I have no problem with the lotas and old bats , for they are a sort of necessity in the politics . But then again , who is there to keep a check on them if not for Khan himself ?

Mr.Imran and the country do not have the luxury of time , my friend . :what:

I think he need to learn more 17 years :)

I have no problem with the lotas and old bats , for they are a sort of necessity in the politics . But then again , who is there to keep a check on them if not for Khan himself ?

Mr.Imran and the country do not have the luxury of time , my friend . :what:

eh,yeah I remember your last statement,and I do understand the context of your recalling that again,but what do you expect me to say? :cray: we are left with no choice but patience,although we are running out of time,but we are too helpless to expect anything right now.

I think he need to learn more 17 years :)

17,7 or whatever,I want Pakistan,out of this mess,at all cost.

eh,yeah I remember your last statement,and I do understand the context of your recalling that again,but what do you expect me to say? :cray: we are left with no choice but patience,although we are running out of time,but we are too helpless to expect anything right now.

17,7 or whatever,I want Pakistan,out of this mess,at all cost.

It means wohi SHAKHSIAT PARASTI ..........

Revolutionary leader don't survive 17 years ... They just give their program & people say "labaik" ... Like Quaid-e-Azam he gave his program in 1940 & right after 7 years he achieved the goal ... Like Z.A.Bhutto he form his party in 1967 & right after 3 years he achieved his goal & clean sweep in West Pakistan ... Like Altaf Hussain he formed MQM in 1984 & right after 3 years he achieved his goal in local body elections although he couldn't have remained revolutionary leader anymore ... If IK would have achieved his goal in 2013 then he could be considered revolutionary leader ... Ok I accept rigging had taken place ... But what could be changed if he can win 20 more seats ... I thing nothing ...........

If we analyse past history,of Mr.Jinnah,we will realize that he also experience failure in the beginning,but he didn't give up,as a result of which Muslim league slowly moved towards success,that is why I say that how could you expect from Mr.Khan to give you fruitful results very quickly?he will learn,he will fall,he will make mistakes,but as soon as he will get experience,we will see changes and better performance Inshallah.

It means wohi SHAKHSIAT PARASTI ..........

No,I am so not shakhsiyat parast,that is why I said that I want to see Pakistan getting out of mess with Mr.Khan or without Mr.Khan,and I am speaking of this loud and clear,if I would be a shaksiyat parast then I would have voted for Mr.Hussein,despite of all his dramay baazi and rona dhona.:rofl:

lo ji pesh-e-hidmad hai .... kine kine jaana hai billo de ghar !!!

lo ji pesh-e-hidmad hai .... kine kine jaana hai billo de ghar !!!

If we analyse past history,of Mr.Jinnah,we will realize that he also experience failure in the beginning,but he didn't give up,as a result of which Muslim league slowly moved towards success,that is why I say that how could you expect from Mr.Khan to give you fruitful results very quickly?he will learn,he will fall,he will make mistakes,but as soon as he will get experience,we will see changes and better performance Inshallah.

Muslim League had not concrete program before 1940 that's why I mentioned year ... While Mr. Jinnah focused his mission then he got achieved ... Tell me actual program of Mr. Khan ... I think he don't have except this ridicule democrazy and garbage papers so-called constitution ..........

No,I am so not shakhsiyat parast,that is why I said that I want to see Pakistan getting out of mess with Mr.Khan or without Mr.Khan,and I am speaking of this loud and clear,if I would be a shaksiyat parast then I would have voted for Mr.Hussein,despite of all his dramay baazi and rona dhona.:rofl:

Yes MQMers are shakhsiyat parast ... Apart from his dramay baazi you can't deny that he is visionary ...........

Muslim League had not concrete program before 1940 that's why I mentioned year ... While Mr. Jinnah focused his mission then he got achieved ... Tell me actual program of Mr. Khan ... I think he don't have except this ridicule democrazy and garbage papers so-called constitution ..........

Yes MQMers are shakhsiyat parast ... Apart from his dramay baazi you can't deny that he is visionary ...........

He is visionary?altaf hussein? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom