What's new

"We will conquer Hindustan" Pakistani TV channel after peshawar attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly .In India you cant see a audiences like this and an anchor like that.
Look at those kids,ladies,elders.
Stupidty at its best.
We cant blame them.
They will wish for India since we have a lot of resources than their moth eaten nation.
But you cant see an Indian who wishes like that

Except his one man Show I didnt see a claim that from Arnab where Pakistan is belongs to India.Not even a statement nearer to that.

Spend some time watching India TV.....

The problem with these people is that they read history books and get carried away. They read about how some people achieved something in past. They just have fantasy that they get from reading books about victories of Muslims rulers and past and how us being same race we can do the same. They are not living in reality because reality does not give them the feeling of superiority. This day dreaming and living in fantasy land is the prime reason issues are not solved in south east Asia while Europe can solve their issues.. I hope you start living in real life which will help is solving issues, but I do not see it happening any time soon.

Keep living in dreams and enjoy wins in your dreams.....Does not hurt us at all.

Guys please fully support them, this harmless battle and nobody will be harmed in dreams. Let them get pleasure out of it...

LOL I was thinking the same. :lol:

BTW this proves that Geo TV is not run by Hindus and Yehudis. :lol:
Only till the time they show something that they do not like.

Spend some time watching India TV.....

I have seen a lot time in front of regular jingoistic stuff media like Times Now,NDTV,CNN IBN.
Jingoism at its top level was in Newshour of Times Now.A oneman show and onesided arguement.But never heard a statement like that even come nearer to'Pakistan belongs to India'

The guy may be a rating retard but look at the young school kids over there. Spewing garbage in their young minds like its no big a deal. How can you guys allow this?

Another good video

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but the gunmen at the school apparently ordered the students to read some sort of Islamic prayer, what about that ? o_O

sati was an awful barbaric practice, but then they used to burn witches at the stake in what is now the "civilized" west

List of people executed for witchcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Common methods of execution for convicted witches were hanging, drowning and burning. Burning was often favoured, particularly in Europe, as it was considered a more painful way to die. Prosecutors in the American colonies generally preferred hanging in cases of witchcraft.

or maybe something a bit more relevant from this excellent book:
horse_soldiers_cov342.jpg

A Hazara named Al Mazari, had invented what came to be known among Afghans as "The Dead Man's Dance." The macabre practice involved beheading a captured Taliban soldier, pouring gasoline down his neck, and then lighting the fuel. The flaming corpse would jerk and writhe, a life size puppet crackling in its own juices. Malik managed to escape a similar fate and fled Mazar-i-Sharif. (He took temporary refuge in Iran) In 1999, Al Mazari was captured by the Taliban, tortured, and thrown from a helicopter.

Reminds me of that idiot Arnab Gopami

Not really.... He sounded exactly like Arnab..... The only difference there was no panelists....
Arnab hosts Pak army generals, colonels.. if Mr Liaqat values his TRPs he should seriously consider hosting some VHP and pracharaks on his panel :big_boss:

kaisa-diya.jpg

Please dont take this guy seriously, he is literally a ratings whore :D

well you should take him seriously he is talking with school children and on national news channel so this is serious matter for Pakistan."Pakistan ki fikr hi nhi hai" like he is going on war every day

Pleaseeeeeeee.....!!! If this video is about Dr Amir Liaqat than please don't take this man seriously....best he can offer are the Mangoes to his guests in his rubbish shows......!!! I do literally change my channel when i see his bloody face...!!! Sick and tired of his cunning smile who can puke dirtiest bad names while thinking he is off air, but his true face was revealed.....Just enjoy his jokes and pray for that day when he would banned for any TV channel in Pakistan....!!!

he himself seems to be supported of TTP or in wider term, similar ideology, of Ghazwa e Hind. Mark him.

Where was Ghazwa Hind When Sakas smashed and took Hind, Where was Ghazwa Hind when Kushans conquered Hind?.

Hinds misfortunes are not linked to religion or terrorism but rather to their own weakness.

Where was Ghazwa Hind When Sakas smashed and took Hind, Where was Ghazwa Hind when Kushans conquered Hind?.

Hinds misfortunes are not linked to religion or terrorism but rather to their own weakness.
please preach that to this guy who is shouting nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom