What's new

"We will conquer Hindustan" Pakistani TV channel after peshawar attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kya Sachi baat ker gaya-
India walon phir kaisa dia AL nay?-

I was wondering too, what's up with the youtube video of a youtube video :what:
1394332737Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg

Fata is conquered, it is under our feet, it's every inch is part of pakistan.

Next time look up the meaning of autonomous.
Tell the 150,000 soldiers stationed there that.

I like this guys.... working really hard for his living.

on a serious note.. tv show like these will affect the young minds very badly. stop spreading hatred guys on a national television... I was watching NDTV and saw a pakistani other say "why did they kill our kids, if they wanted they cpuld have killed kids in India".. I was hell shocked, but its totally understandable how deep rooted the hate is, India has been portrayed for years as the evil idol worshippers which is also against Islam to brainwash the people.

Tell the 150,000 soldiers stationed there that.

There are over 7 million soldiers there, where did you get the figure of 150k?.

I like this guys.... working really hard for his living.

on a serious note.. tv show like these will affect the young minds very badly. stop spreading hatred guys on a national television... I was watching NDTV and saw a pakistani other say "why did they kill our kids, if they wanted they cpuld have killed kids in India".. I was hell shocked, but its totally understandable how deep rooted the hate is, India has been portrayed for years as the evil idol worshippers which is also against Islam to brainwash the people.

Purely racial, nothing to do with religion, our hate was there before and after Islam.

We don't prefer killing of any kids regardless if they are Indian or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom