What's new

"We will conquer Hindustan" Pakistani TV channel after peshawar attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with these people is that they read history books and get carried away. They read about how some people achieved something in past. They just have fantasy that they get from reading books about victories of Muslims rulers and past and how us being same race we can do the same. They are not living in reality because reality does not give them the feeling of superiority. This day dreaming and living in fantasy land is the prime reason issues are not solved in south east Asia while Europe can solve their issues.. I hope you start living in real life which will help is solving issues, but I do not see it happening any time soon.

Keep living in dreams and enjoy wins in your dreams.....Does not hurt us at all.

Guys please fully support them, this harmless battle and nobody will be harmed in dreams. Let them get pleasure out of it...

Dreams are dreamt and with hard work they become reality.

Muslim is not a race, it's a religion, race is a totally different thing.

We don't need to conquer India, we done that wore the t shirt, quite boring really.

please preach that to this guy who is shouting nonsense!

He has a right to dream, let him dream, if his dream is fulfilled then good for him.

As I said religion has no angle in the misfortune of Hind but it's weakness has, its people's colonial mindset does.

Whats going on here? People taking a dimwit seriously? I think its probably because in recent times not much attention is being paid to India thus like a jealous girlfriend it is nitpicking through the moron section of Pakistani media. No one takes this Dr. seriously in Pakistan.

Conquering land is a medieval thing when land was conquered for getting land revenue due to agriculture.

Today Land revenue are like pennies infront of Corporate tax. I think You get it.

Some people still living in Medieval eras.

B5E9OZiCEAAhTDF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5E9OZiCEAAhTDF.jpg

Sometimes i feel the indians watch these talk shows more than the Pakistanis do

i havent seen his face in a long time, until i saw this thread :laugh: :laugh:

View attachment 177412 This is the insignia of India's Premier Strike Corps the TWO Corps
This Corps alone has ENOUGH Strength to take on Pakistan

When it is deployed on the border ..... All these delusions will be over in a minute

we heard that same rhetoric from you in 2002 - when you mobilized close to our borders and lost nearly 900 men in the process (zero casualties on our side)

we heard that same rhetoric from you in 2002 - when you mobilized close to our borders and lost nearly 900 men in the process (zero casualties on our side)

true,infact indians have given more publicity to the likes of zaid hamid than even the followers of them in Pakistan.

I still remember when someone said.Zaid hamid inka naya bhagwaan hai :D

Their whole country is only bound together by hate for Pakistan. If Indian politicians didn't talk about Pakistan all the time they wouldn't get any votes, that's pretty much guaranteed. These people are shameless, and we should feel sorry for these Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom