What's new

'We Want Hindi': In Tamil Nadu, New Demand Speaks Language of Change

@ Moderators - I am volunteering for infraction / barring / ban on my ID. Your choice.

I have friends who speak Tamil and when they do, I think They speak it faster than the speed of light or maybe its just me :sarcastic:

Nah you are about right. The pace of the language is faster, and it is a bit tougher on the ears I think.

Sriram - for people like you, you need a separate homeland . If people like you are so chauvinistic and have a astronomical sense of superiority complex with the rest of India (based on your social parameters), please, ask for an autonomous homeland or a separate country somewhere in the middle of the pacific. A lot of Indians who are inclusive of all languages , cultures and sub-cultures are plain sick of people like you who have a neurotic knee jerk reaction whenever anyone mentions Hindi. You scum don't have any problem learning english but will deride anyone who suggests learning another language .

And at that, your Tamil insecurity is misplaced. Tamil is here to stay and will stay . You can keep your daughters in the art of cooking , bharatnaatyam and following strictures of typical Tambram idiocyncracies that keep your culture and your language alive. But puhhhleeez... stop being slaves that lick the arse of english !
Yes even I agreeing, no one has problem in India with tamil, we are finally all indians first. But please I want to ask few people that dont lick too much english. Dont get so much impressed with it.

The purpose of this thread is mischievous. I am out of it. We are indians first, tamil, malyali, bihari, etc, just make us rich in culture and few are jealous. Of course there are issues of languages but , we will find a jugaad.

Last edited:
You are impressed by the white skin and their culture in the west, I am not.

You personal opinion and keep it to yourself , not impressed with Hindi and Indian culture that's my prerogative , btw your reasoning will not apply to the 2 million Indians residing in the US.

Of course english is important, but in the end west see us as indians when you are abroad not as tamil, or bihari or punjabi. so please dont bring talks of bright future in the west. I know better than you what reality is and what not.

the west and east is familiar with Tamil who were a sea faring race ..

Where ever you guys have used tamil for strategical purposes, india has failed there. They dont get impressed by tamil culture in sri lanka, malaysia etc, that you people neber understood. I personally dont have problem with tamil but use it when required.

that's your personal biased anti Tamil rhetoric, Indians have no culture so you can't compare any Indian culture with a 3000 yr old living Tamil culture , except for xenophobic Indians, others know the contribution of Tamils to the world

Your problem is Pakistan go settle it before you blabber about Tamils' strategic purposes. in Lanka, Malaysia etc

You personal opinion and keep it to yourself , not impressed with Hindi and Indian culture that's my prerogative , btw your reasoning will not apply to the 2 million Indians residing in the US.

that's your personal biased anti Tamil rhetoric, Indians have no culture so you can't compare any Indian culture with a 3000 yr old living Tamil culture , except for xenophobic Indians, others know the contribution of Tamils to the world

Your problem is Pakistan go settle it before you blabber about Tamils' strategic purposes. in Lanka, Malaysia etc

doesnt matter. I will learn Tamil too, don't have problem with it. Happy? I can learn any Indian language, finally its my own country's language.

People like you are responsible for the division of India. why dont you get seperated from India . We dont need those who cannot respect other languages. there should be one common language in India and you cannot make sanskrit a common language due to muslims. But they dont have problems with Hindi. otherwise one more country will come with east Iindia company and all of us will be part of their empire, thanks to intellectual like u. Who will get so impressed by their style, language, skin color that you will sell the country like a few bangalis did.

The point Is not about speaking Hindi, it is about learning it minimum so that there is no problem in communication. Because it has derived from sanskrit so tamil is, and due to muslim population we cannot make sanskrit a common language, so hindi seems to be the best candidate. As not just in india but bangladesh, afghanistan, nepal, bhutan, Mauritius. They all understand it

You get lost. Peope like you who supported Congress are the reason we are so backward. I guess you never read any of my posts if you state I am willing to sell the country out. This has nothing to do with respect. You are digging up an issue to make a stupid point. Why should anyone be forced to learn a foreign language like Hindi? Why? Coz North Indians speak it? No f-king thanks. Make the national language Sanskrit. It wont affect any sentiments. You are making up some BS.

Muslims may not have a problem with Hindi but Southern and Northeastern states with different language do have a f-king problem with it. Indian Muslims are desi....so there is no problem. Stop making it one.

Congress supporters like yourself are the reason we failed so many times.

NDA's national ID cards may kill UPA's Aadhaar - The Times of India

The review meeting, during which RGI and Registrar General of Citizen Registration C Chandramouli made a detailed presentation on the NPR project and emphasized its importance for national security, saw Singh appreciate the security features of NPR scheme vis-a-vis Aadhar. Incidentally, this issue was earlier raised by a parliamentary standing committee headed by senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha, which criticized the lack of any verification of address of Aadhar applicants and "introduction" system for enrolment.
How the hell can you give an identity card without verifying the person. Tell Rahul this among many, many reason is why he lost. That scumbag and his whore of a mother threw our national security under the bus. This is why our military has lagged behind so far.

There are reports, more than 5 crores of Illegally Infiltrated Bangladeshis are living in India and they all of them got Aadhar card . In the North Eastern States, they are occupying India and congress has given them votes for their vote bank politics. All the tribals living are made to leave those areas where they are majority, and they are involved in all the RIOTS and KILLINGS. They have Spread across India Including Bihar, UP, Rajastan, Delhi, AP, KA.... First they all benefit from all the GOVT Schemes and Rations and may facilities which are supposed to be going to the poor people of India. Apart from that more than Rs 20,000 Crores per year of Indian cash is sent back to Bangladesh which they earn. ISI is using them to Islamize India and destabilize India.! The demography is changing in these areas . Time has come to send them back .

doesnt matter. I will learn Tamil too, don't have problem with it. Happy? I can learn any Indian language, finally its my own country's language.

You can learn whatever you want. But the moment you and your type start spewing Hindi as an national language.....you will have bigger problems than Muslim sentiment. That I promise. Sanskrit or English is fine. I prefer Sanskrit even though I do not know it. Time to bring back our own indigenous cultural roots back. Stop pandering to everyone....and bring back nationalism. Grow a f-king spine.

Last edited:

and u are u to press ur srilankan ideas in indian internal subject....
has this this anyway affecting u or ur county or ur religion or in any other way....
this is totally among Indians why are crying foul mouth....
if tamil want Hindi or hindis want tamil... ur views matter nothing here...ur opinion is not at all considerable...as u are not an indian...
u are just shooting towars the sky hoping it will reach the sun.....not gonna happen...not in millions of year..

You get lost. Peope like you who supported Congress are the reason we are so backward. I guess you never read any of my posts if you state I am willing to sell the country out. This has nothing to do with respect. You are digging up an issue to make a stupid point. Why should anyone be forced to learn a foreign language like Hindi? Why? Coz North Indians speak it? No f-king thanks. Make the national language Sanskrit. It wont affect any sentiments. You are making up some BS.

Muslims may not have a problem with Hindi but Southern and Northeastern states with different language do have a f-king problem with it. Indian Muslims are desi....so there is no problem. Stop making it one.

Congress supporters like yourself are the reason we failed so many times.

NDA's national ID cards may kill UPA's Aadhaar - The Times of India

The review meeting, during which RGI and Registrar General of Citizen Registration C Chandramouli made a detailed presentation on the NPR project and emphasized its importance for national security, saw Singh appreciate the security features of NPR scheme vis-a-vis Aadhar. Incidentally, this issue was earlier raised by a parliamentary standing committee headed by senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha, which criticized the lack of any verification of address of Aadhar applicants and "introduction" system for enrolment.
How the hell can you give an identity card without verifying the person. Tell Rahul this among many, many reason is why he lost. That scumbag and his whore of a mother threw our national security under the bus. This is why our military has lagged behind so far.

There are reports, more than 5 crores of Illegally Infiltrated Bangladeshis are living in India and they all of them got Aadhar card . In the North Eastern States, they are occupying India and congress has given them votes for their vote bank politics. All the tribals living are made to leave those areas where they are majority, and they are involved in all the RIOTS and KILLINGS. They have Spread across India Including Bihar, UP, Rajastan, Delhi, AP, KA.... First they all benefit from all the GOVT Schemes and Rations and may facilities which are supposed to be going to the poor people of India. Apart from that more than Rs 20,000 Crores per year of Indian cash is sent back to Bangladesh which they earn. ISI is using them to Islamize India and destabilize India.! The demography is changing in these areas . Time has come to send them back .

Who the hell are you to call me Congress or BJP supporter? If India is getting Islamized it's due to your own fault. You people could not take Sri Lanka which was a loss for Indian strategy and China Pakistan have entered there. You are well connected through tamil language in Maldieves, and you guys were unaware of the coup. Malaysia is one country where Tamil is spoken, what happened recently, riots. And you are talking about Islamization of India. It has already been done, you are late sir.
Come out of this Tamil Hindi supremacy. And for your information Neither Hindi is a foreign Language nor Tamil.

You can learn whatever you want. But the moment you and your type start spewing Hindi as an national language.....you will have bigger problems than Muslim sentiment. That I promise. Sanskrit or English is fine. I prefer Sanskrit even thought I do not know it. Time to bring back our own indigenous cultural roots back. Stop pandering to everyone....and bring back nationalism. Grow a f-king spine.

Sanskrit cannot be imposed as Majority of Muslims wont accept sanskrit but Hindi. Why are you not understanding.

I am aware of the intentions of this thread.

Who the hell are you to call me Congress or BJP supporter? If India is getting Islamized it's due to your own fault. You people could not take Sri Lanka which was a loss for Indian strategy and China Pakistan have entered there. You are well connected through tamil language in Maldieves, and you guys were unaware of the coup. Malaysia is one country where Tamil is spoken, what happened recently, riots. And you are talking about Islamization of India. It has already been done, you are late sir.
Come out of this Tamil Hindi supremacy. And for your information Neither Hindi is a foreign Language nor Tamil.

Sanskrit cannot be imposed as Majority of Muslims wont accept sanskrit but Hindi. Why are you not understanding.

I am aware of the intentions of this thread.

Why wont Muslims accept Sanskrit? No idea of the intention but it seems suspect after all, we are all now bickering.

Im a malu. I just dont like to see my regional language downgraded andd diluted for Hindi. If not Sanskrit, then I guess English but that doesn't sit well with me either. After all the crap the British did. The same issue with Hindi, and what the Islamic invaders did.

What do I have to do with Sri Lanka? Tamils did control it off and on over the centuries. Even after independence, if Sardar was in place instead CON-gress...Im sure Sri Lanka would have been another state like Goa or Kashmir

Why wont Muslims accept Sanskrit? No idea of the intention but it seems suspect after all, we are all now bickering.

Im a malu. I just dont like to see my regional language downgraded andd diluted for Hindi. If not Sanskrit, then I guess English but that doesn't sit well with me either. After all the crap the British did. The same issue with Hindi, and what the Islamic invaders did.

What do I have to do with Sri Lanka? Tamils did control it off and on over the centuries. Even after independence, if Sardar was in place instead CON-gress...Im sure Sri Lanka would have been another state like Goa or Kashmir

No one wants Tamil or any other Indian language to get diluted or extinct that's the first step of Ministry of Culture.

Since Sanskrit is seen as more of a religious language, because Vedas are written in sanskrit, and also known as language of God. Muslims won't accept it. It is a fact.

no is forcing any one to learn hindi or any other languages....the state division in india were done on the linguistic basis...so, that the same language and culture remain intact...
its just an idea to have hindi in the subjects just like hindi, history science, french, tamil, telgu.... its not much of the burden....those students who are interested can choose hindi and those who are not can move on....qs simple as that...

We lost Jafna. Chinese made port there, India has no hold now. Tamils could have influenced better with their language, but Failed, total Failure!

Back
Top Bottom